of September 5, 2019 No. 699
About approval of Rules of medical support of flights of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Based on the subitem 25) article 15 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of medical support of flights of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To provide to management of the commander-in-chief Silami of air defense of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "Institute of the legislation and legal information of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Ministries of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Kazakh and Russian languages within ten calendar days from the date of state registration;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its first official publication;
4) the direction of data in Legal department of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item within ten calendar days from the date of state registration.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on heads of controls of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. Bring this order to service employees in the part concerning them.
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan major general
It is approved
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"____" _________ 2019
It is approved
Service of the state protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"____" _________ 2019
It is approved
Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"____" _________ 2019
It is approved
Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"____" _________ 2019
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan on September 5, 2019 No. 699
1. These rules of medical support of flights of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) determine procedure for medical support of flights of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Medical support of flights is performed for the purpose of health maintenance and efficiency of aeronautical personnel for the benefit of effective and safe implementation of flying missions in case of production of flights.
2-1. In these rules the following concepts are used:
1) aeronautical personnel – the persons having special and (or) professional training, performing activities for accomplishment and flight servicing of air vehicles, airborne transportations and aerial works, maintenance of air vehicles, the organization and air traffic maintenance, air traffic control;
2) air unit – the republican public institution of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan performing the organization and accomplishment of flights of air vehicles of the state aircraft, their operation and storage;
3) military-medical (medical) divisions – structural divisions of the central actuators and other central state bodies and their territorial subdivisions, and also military-medical (medical) organizations (organizations), other divisions performing military-medical (medical) providing;
4) military-medical (medical) providing – the complex of actions including the organization and rendering the military-medical (medical) help, performing medical examinations, ensuring sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing, supply with medicines and medical products, conducting examination in the field of health care and also scientific and methodical developments and training in military medicine in troops, divisions and departments of special state and law enforcement agencies for the purpose of recovery of fighting capacity and working ability of staff;
5) military-medical service – set of military-medical (medical) divisions in which the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan provide the military service or special type of public service intended for military-medical (medical) ensuring activities of these bodies;
6) medical examination – establishment or confirmation of availability or absence at aeronautical personnel of disease, determination of the state of health, and also temporary disability, professional suitability to work.
2-2. Medical support of flights is performed by military-medical service or military-medical (medical) division of military unit or organization of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – health service of air unit).
2-3. Medical support of flights the chief of military-medical service of military unit (organization) or the health worker will organize, it replacing (further – the chief of health service of air unit).
3. Medical observation of the state of health of aeronautical personnel is performed for the purpose of:
1) early identification of changes in the state of health and working capacity, system log-on of these changes with professional activity and holding necessary preventive, medical and rehabilitation actions;
2) identifications and studying of the factors of professional activity making adverse effect on functional condition, the state of health, working capacity and taking measures to their elimination;
3) studying of psychophysiological features;
4) studying and preventions of aviation incidents and incidents;
5) studying of reactions of organism to flights (portability of flights);
6) studying of labor organization, rest and power supply.
4. Medical observation of the state of health of aeronautical personnel includes:
1) daily observation of the state of health in case of accomplishment of professional activity;
2) periodic medical examinations;
3) medical examinations during flights (prereplaceable, selective).
5. Aeronautical personnel on arrival from the main labor leave, business trips (30 calendar days and more) or treatments, have extraordinary medical examination.
6. Aeronautical personnel (pilots and navigators) who are retrained and mastering fighting application on new aviation engineering and aeronautical personnel, the newcomer in air unit within the first 3 months have medical examination monthly.
7. The aeronautical personnel with the revealed diseases or injuries interfering accomplishment of professional activity is discharged of flights, management of flights or parachute jumps and goes to military-medical (medical) divisions of military unit or organization (further – medical divisions of air unit) to physical examination or treatment.
The health service of air unit in case of the admission of aeronautical personnel to professional activity is guided by approximate terms of the admission to professional activity after recovery after the postponed diseases and injuries according to appendix 1 to these rules.
8. To the aeronautical personnel having variations in the state of health with the preventive or medical and improving purpose the medical physical culture is appointed. The aeronautical personnel needing for health reasons restriction of physical activity and which entered the list of group of medical physical culture to flights to management of flights or parachute jumps is not allowed.
9. To aeronautical personnel periodic medical examinations are performed in medical division of air unit once in 3 months according to the plan, approved as the commander of military unit or the chief of organization (further – the commander of air unit).
10. To aeronautical personnel in 6 months after the next medical examination in medical division of air unit medical examination with participation of the therapist and neuropathologist is performed. On medical indications the surgeon, the ophthalmologist, the otorhinolaryngologist are attracted.
11. Results of medical examinations are entered in the medical book in chronological procedure, at the same time the following data are reflected:
1) date of survey;
2) claims to the state of health;
3) the postponed diseases (injuries) during the period between medical examinations and their outcome;
4) studying of reactions of organism to flights (portability of flights);
5) influence of the available disease on working capacity and quality of accomplishment of flying missions;
6) results of anthropometrical measurements and researches of functional capacity of cardiovascular system;
7) shortly objective data of physical examination. At persons having variations in the state of health the objective data according to nature of disease and change which happened for the period between surveys are entered;
8) result of functional load test;
9) conclusion about the state of health. In the absence of variations in the state of health entry is made "Is healthy";
10) the decision on the admission to professional activity.
12. Prereplaceable medical examination (further - pre-flight medical examination) includes:
1) verification of presence of the certificate on passing of the flight-surgeon commission;
2) individual poll about health, observance of the mode of work, rest and power supply, availability of claims to the state of health;
3) identification of variations in emotional condition and exhaustion signs (on exterior, behavior, communication form);
4) temperature measurement of body;
5) survey of open integuments and visible mucous, pharynx research, check of nasal breath;
6) research of arterial pulse on beam artery (within 30 seconds). The aeronautical personnel in case of pulse rate to 50 or over 90 beats per minute is discharged of flights, management of flights or parachute jumps;
7) measurement of arterial pressure. The aeronautical personnel is allowed to flight, management of flights or parachute jumps in case of the following indicators of arterial pressure: systolic - no more than 140 and at least 100 millimeters of mercury, diastolic - no more than 90 and at least 60 millimeters of mercury.
On medical indications the amount of pre-flight medical examination extends due to application of additional techniques, including test for indication of alcohol, narcotic and psychotropic substances.
13. Spot-check medical examination is performed to aeronautical personnel between flights and after flights in volume of pre-flight medical examination (further - interflight and post-flight medical examination). According to indications interflight (post-flight) medical examination extends at the expense of additional techniques or is reduced to individual poll and external examination.
14. Interflight (post-flight) medical examination is performed to pilots and navigators:
1) interflight (post-flight) medical examination is performed to pilots and navigators:
1) retrained and mastering fighting application on new aviation engineering – during 10 flight changes;
2) the newcomer in air unit – during 5 flight changes;
3) started flights after stationary or out-patient treatment – during 2 flight changes;
4) the first year of service in air unit after release – at least once a month during 1 year of flight work in air unit;
5) after breaks in flight work more than 4 months – during 5 flight changes;
6) interesting the doctor (health worker) from the point of view of individual portability of flights (flights of night vision wearing spectacles, with overloads more than 7 units, with refill of the airborne aircraft, at extremely small heights with rounding of land relief, in the conditions of landing minimum, after leaves or business trips).
15. The aeronautical personnel coming on duty has medical examination in volume of pre-flight medical examination. At the same time the mode of work, rest and power supply is similar to the mode before flights.
16. In case of reduction of air unit in the highest degrees of air alert, need of urgent sortie, pre-flight medical examination it is reduced to individual poll and external examination. Poll and external examination is performed out of system.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.