of October 3, 2019 No. 842
About measures for enhancement of system of rendering the narcological help to the population of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 24, 2018 No. PP-4075 "About additional measures for increase in efficiency of ensuring public safety", and also for the purpose of further enhancement of prevention, diagnostics and treatment of narcological diseases, decides strengthenings of material and technical resources and personnel capacity of narcological service, increase in efficiency of activities of the narcological Cabinet of Ministers organizations:
1. Determine the main directions of enhancement of system of rendering the narcological help to the population:
creation of the effective vertically integrated organizational structure of management of narcological service;
enhancement of regulatory framework of narcological service;
strengthening of material and technical resources of narcological service by construction, reconstruction and capital repairs of buildings and rooms, equipment (retrofitting) by the medical equipment, tools and stock of narcological organizations;
providing narcological service with qualified personnel, including preparation, retraining and advanced training of narcologists, implementation of modern techniques and technologies of prevention, diagnostics and treatment, implementation of scientific research in this direction.
2. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Health, Ministry of Economy and Industry, National chamber of innovative health care of the Republic of Uzbekistan on creation based on the Republican narcological center of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan of the Republican specialized scientific and practical medical center of narcology.
3. Determine the main objectives and activities of the Republican specialized scientific and practical medical center of narcology (further - the Center):
enhancement of system of the organization of prevention, diagnostics and treatment of narcological diseases, implementation of organizational and methodical management of activities of organizations of narcological service;
implementation of the research activities directed to development and deployment of modern techniques and technologies of prevention, diagnostics and treatment of narcological diseases, rehabilitations of persons suffering from dependence on psychoactive agents;
development of cooperation with the international organizations, the leading foreign centers performing activities in the field;
implementation of joint research and educational projects, preparation and retraining of medical personnel, involvement of foreign professors to scientific activities, and also the international grants for accomplishment of joint scientific research;
carrying out in interaction with the partner organizations, including foreign, the periodic researches directed to assessment of prevalence of narcological diseases, changes of models of the use of psychoactive agents for the purpose of development of offers for acceptance of timely adequate responses to the current narcological situation.
4. Determine that:
The center is legal successor of the Republican narcological center of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
Republican narcological dispensary of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Tashkent city and regional narcological dispensaries are organizational and methodical territorial subdivisions of the Center;
sources of financing of activities of narcological organizations are means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, extrabudgetary funds, receipts from performance of works and rendering services in activities profile, and also other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
The program of measures of further development of narcological service of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2019 - 2022 according to appendix No. 1;
capacity of bed fund of narcological dispensaries for forced treatment of narcological patients according to appendix No. 4.
6. Establish procedure according to which persons which are in public places in alcohol intoxication, in case of need rendering medical care to them (except as specified heavy alcoholic intoxication) are subject to delivery in Items of delivery of health care under Republican narcological dispensary of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, Tashkent city and regional narcological dispensaries.
To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan to organize under the Tashkent city narcological dispensary Item of delivery of health care to persons in alcohol intoxication in a month.
7. Determine that construction, reconstruction and capital repairs of buildings and premises of narcological organizations, and also their equipment by the medical equipment, specialized furniture and stock are performed within annually provided assignments from the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also soft credits (loans) and grants of the foreign states, the international financial institutions and other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
8. To the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.