of May 14, 1992 No. 260
About natural gas prices
Due to sharp increase in prices for the natural gas delivered to the republic from the outside, the increased costs of production, and also covering of budget deficit and streamlining of payment for the gas released for the population, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic decides:
1. Approve since January 1, 1992 selling price on the gas (without the value added tax) delivered from Turkmenistan for PO Aztransgaz in the amount of 1391 rub for 1000 cubic meters for the State committee of the Azerbaijan Republic on fuel - 1451 rub.
2. To the ministries and departments, the companies and the organizations of the republic together with Gosekonomplan of the Azerbaijan Republic in decade time to specify the need for natural gas and to provide to the State committee of the Azerbaijan Republic on fuel for the subsequent conclusion of agreements.
3. To the state committee of the Azerbaijan Republic on fuel to enable the realization of natural gas:
to the population, and also industrial and household consumers of the ministries, departments, organizations and organizations financed from the budget of the republic according to appendix with limiting preserving coefficient 5, the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic approved by the resolution of January 2, 1992 No. 3.
since April 1, 1992 to consumers of the ministries, departments, companies and organizations which are not financed from the budget of the republic, selling the products at the free (contractual) prices, at the price of 2450 rubles for 1000 cubic meters (without the value added tax);
to the ministries, departments, the companies and the organizations according to the specified limits.
4. To Gosekonomplan of the Azerbaijan Republic in case of need to perform regulation of level of prices for natural gas.
5. Goskomtopliva of the Azerbaijan Republic, PO Aztransgaz to take drastic measures on sharp decrease in above-standard losses of gas, and also toughening of control of leave of natural gas to all consumers of the republic.
Performing powers of the Prime Minister
Deputy manager of cases
Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic
Appendix to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic of May 14, 1992 No. 260
1. The population - for domestic needs
2. Kombytnuzhda - for domestic and utility needs
3. NBNZ and BNZ "Azneftyag" - for production on tsenamreguliruyemy
4. Ministry of Agriculture and Food Production - for production of main types of baby food, including food concentrates
6. Minzhilkommunkhoz - for domestic and utility needs
7. Minkhleboproduktov - for production of bread and flour
8. ON Azenergo
9. Azerineft state concern
10. The companies making medicines and products of medical appointment, and also technical means of prevention of disability and rehabilitation of disabled people
11. The companies, the organizations performing transport services (passenger) to the population except taxi
12. Society of blind people and deafs
13. The companies and the organizations financed from the budget
14. Executive body of Baku - for needs of boiler economy
15. it is excluded
16. it is excluded
Deputy manager of cases
Cabinet of Ministers
Azerbaydzhasnky Republic I. GADZHIYEV
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.