of January 15, 2019 No. 22
About recognition of children being in socially dangerous provision
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for recognition of children being in socially dangerous provision it (is applied).
2. Establish criteria and indicators of socially dangerous provision according to appendix.
3. Decisions on recognition of children being in socially dangerous provision, accepted before entry into force of this resolution, are subject to revision according to this resolution within six months after its introduction in force.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of January 15, 2019 No. 22
Criteria and indicators of socially dangerous provision
Criteria of socially dangerous provision
Indicators of socially dangerous provision
1. Parents do not satisfy the basic vital needs of child(children)
parents allow leaving of child(children) without food
parents allow systematic lack of the food intended for child(children) food (for children of early age – from 0 to 3 years, children of preschool age – from 3 to 6 years, children of school age – of 6 years and is more senior), which is meeting the corresponding physiological requirements of children's organism and not doing harm to health of the child of the corresponding age
parents allow accommodation of child(children) in premises in which the furnaces heatgenerating aggregates, the gas equipment, power networks, electric devices do not conform to requirements of technical regulatory legal acts or operational documentation of them, devices of automatic (autonomous) detection and the notification about the fire are disabled, dismantled, outdoor constructions and the house adjoining territory do not conform to requirements of fire safety and there are conditions creating direct threat of emergence of the fire
parents systematically (two times and more within six months in a row) do not implement the recommendation of health workers about diagnostics, treatment and (or) medical rehabilitation of child(children) that threatens his life and (or) health
parents interfere with receipt of compulsory general basic education by the child (in any form of its obtaining)
parents within one month from the date of registration of the birth or from the date of arrival on the new residence (stay) do not provide registration of child(children) at the place of residence or the place of stay
concerning parents established facts, confirmatory that they do not control behavior and the location of child(children) owing to what child(children) self-willedally leaves the house, is on the tramp, made attempt of suicide
2. Parents do not provide supervision of behavior of the child and his conduct of life owing to what the child makes the acts containing signs of administrative offense or crime
concerning child(children) parents repeatedly within year established facts of administrative prosecution under article 10.3 of the Code of the Republic of Belarus about administrative offenses
concerning parents of child(children) 14 years within administrative or criminal processes established facts, confirmatory are aged more senior that they do not control his behavior and the location owing to what child(children) is brought to administrative or criminal responsibility
3. The parents, other persons participating in education and content of children lead immoral life that makes harmful effects on child(children), abuse the rights and (or) cruelly handle it (them) in this connection danger to life and (or) health of child(children) takes place
concerning parents, other persons participating in education and content of children, established facts of administrative prosecution for making of the offenses provided by Articles 10. 1, 19.1, part 2 of Article 19. 3, Articles 19. 4, 19.5, 19.8 of the Code of the Republic of Belarus about administrative offenses
concerning parents, other persons participating in education and content of children, established facts of consumption of drugs, psychotropic substances, their analogs, the toxic or other stupefying substances, the use of alcoholic beverages by them by results of what measures of preventive impact were applied to them
established facts of ill treatment of parents, the other persons participating in education and content of children with the child, physical and (or) psychological abuse in relation to it
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of January 15, 2019 No. 22
1. This Provision determines procedure for recognition of children being in socially dangerous provision, including identification of the children who are in socially dangerous provision procedure and terms of carrying out inspection of living conditions and education of the child, interaction of guardianship and custody bodies, other organizations authorized by the legislation to perform protection of the rights and legitimate interests of children (further - state bodies, the state and other organizations), with family in case of implementation of actions, directed to elimination of socially dangerous provision and ensuring control of conditions of keeping, education and education of children.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.