Accepted at the forty sixth plenary session of Inter-parliamentary Assembly of the State Parties of the CIS
The resolution of March 27, 2017 No. 46-5
About autonomous organization
This Law determines legal status of autonomous organizations, procedure for their creation, reorganization and liquidation, the purpose, procedure for forming and use of their property, basis of management of autonomous organizations, bases of the relations of autonomous organizations with their founders, with participants of civil circulation, responsibility of autonomous organizations by the obligations.
1. Autonomous organization the non-profit organization which does not have membership created by public legal entity for performance of works and rendering services for the purpose of assistance in implementation of powers of bodies of the public power in spheres of science, education, health care, culture, mass media, social protection, employment of the population, physical culture and sport, and also in other socially important spheres in the cases provided by special laws is recognized.
2. The autonomous organization is legal entity, can acquire and perform on its own behalf the civil laws and perform duties, to be claimant and the defendant in court.
3. The founder of autonomous organization does not bear responsibility according to obligations of autonomous organization, except for obligations owing to damnification to citizens.
4. The autonomous organization does not answer for obligations the founder of autonomous organization.
1. The autonomous organization can have the rights and perform the duties corresponding to the fields of activity determined by this Law and also the purposes and types of activity established by the charter of autonomous organization.
2. The autonomous organization performs according to the state (municipal) task and (or) obligations to the insurer on compulsory social insurance the activities referred by the charter of autonomous organization to number of core activities, consisting in performance of works and rendering services. The autonomous organization has no right to refuse accomplishment of the state (municipal) task.
3. The autonomous organization has the right to perform entrepreneurial and other revenue-producing activities only so far as such activities serve goal achievement for the sake of which it is created, and answer the specified purpose and provided that types of revenue-producing activities which the autonomous organization has the right to perform are determined in the charter of autonomous organization and answer the purpose for the sake of which achievement it is created.
4. For the benefit of goal achievement, provided by the charter of autonomous organization, it has the right to be the founder, the member (participant) of commercial and non-profit organizations and to transfer them property taking into account restrictions, stipulated in Item the 6th article 10 of this Law.
5. The autonomous organization has no right to perform functions of authorities of public legal entities, except for realization of powers on execution of the public obligations to physical persons which are subject to execution in cash, according to the procedure, established by the highest executive authorities of public legal entity - the founder of autonomous organization.
1. The autonomous organization shall publish annually reports on the activities and on use of the property assigned to it in the mass media determined by the founder of autonomous organization. The procedure for publication of reports, and also the list of data which shall contain in reports are established by the supreme body of the executive authority of the state.
2. The autonomous organization shall keep financial accounting, represent accounting records and the statistical reporting according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the state.
3. The autonomous organization provides information on the activities according to the procedure, determined according to the legislation of the state.
4. The autonomous organization provides openness, availability and relevance of the data containing in the following documents:
1) charter of autonomous organization;
2) certificate on state registration of autonomous organization;
3) decision of the founder on creation of autonomous organization;
4) decision of the founder on appointment of the head of autonomous organization;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.