of September 16, 2019 No. 479
About establishment of rates of export (export) customs duties on export of scrap and waste of non-ferrous and ferrous metals
For the purpose of providing domestic producers with raw material resources, production incentive and increase in export of finished goods, according to article 4 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About customs regulation in the Kyrgyz Republic", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve rates of export (export) customs duties on export of scrap and waste of non-ferrous and ferrous metals according to appendix.
2. Determine that the rates of export (export) customs duties approved by Item 1 of this resolution are applied to the goods which are exported out of limits of customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union and the State Parties of agreements on free trade areas which party is the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and Public service on fight against economic crimes under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the necessary measures directed to suppression of illicit movement (export) of the goods through customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union in the Kyrgyz Republic specified in appendix to this resolution.
4. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic to notify in accordance with the established procedure Executive committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States on acceptance of the Kyrgyz Republic of this resolution by the Government.
5. To the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic to notify in accordance with the established procedure Committee on protective measures of the World Trade Organization and the Euroasian economic commission on acceptance of the Kyrgyz Republic of this resolution by the Government.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.