of September 17, 2019 No. 482
About accounting and control of oil and oil products in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of strengthening of control of import, storage, production and realization of oil products in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Technical requirements to electronic system of accounting and control of oil and oil products according to appendix 2;
- form of electronic commodity transport waybill on oil products according to appendix 3.
2. Oblige subjects of entrepreneurship, performing import, storage, production and realization of oil products (further - subjects), to implement and begin use of the automated electronic system of leave of oil products since January 1, 2020.
3. Determine that the subjects of entrepreneurship performing retail sale of oil products at gas stations shall apply since January 1, 2020 cash registers with function of seal on the control cash register receipt of information on implementable type of fuel, quantity, the price and total price, with indication of code of the CN FEA EEU according to each name of fuel.
4. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About some measures for strengthening of the state tax control behind activities of business entities" of November 1, 1996 No. 513 the following change:
- in Item 1 of the word "forms of the accompanying waybill on oil products" to exclude.
- Item 73 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About modification and amendments and recognition voided some decisions of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of August 27, 2007 No. 377;
- Items 5 and 6 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About measures for implementation of requirements of Articles 98, 242, 255, 257, 258, 280, 281, 287 and 295 Tax codes of the Kyrgyz Republic and article 11 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About enforcement of the Tax code of the Kyrgyz Republic" of December 30, 2008 No. 735;
- the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About entering of amendments and changes into the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 27, 2006 No. 461 "About accounting of oil products and application of control seals in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic" of April 23, 2009 No. 252;
6. To the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic together with the State Tax Administration under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to develop and introduce to two-month time in accordance with the established procedure the bill of the Kyrgyz Republic providing introduction of amendments to the Tax Code of the Kyrgyz Republic regarding reference on deductions of the expenses connected with acquisition and installation of the automated electronic system of leave of oil products within year in which these expenses were incurred.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of financial and credit policy of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 17, 2019 No. 482
1. This Provision determines accounting treatment and control of movement of oil products in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The terms and determinations used in this Provision are treated in the value determined by this Provision. In case of lack of interpretation of terms and determinations in this Provision, terms and determinations are treated in the value determined by the relevant legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and/or regulatory legal acts of the Eurasian Economic Union:
1) gas station (further - gas station) - the station on filling of vehicles with gasoline and diesel fuel;
2) automobile gas-filling stations - stations on filling of vehicles with the liquefied oil gas (propane);
3) automobile gas-filling compressor stations - the stations on filling of vehicles with the compressed natural gas (methane);
4) the automated electronic system of leave of oil products - the automated information system of leave of oil products with function of transfer on the server of authorized tax authority in real time data on turnover of oil products;
5) the railway drain deadlock - the place for unloading of oil products from cistern cars (reservoirs) in tanks;
6) the inspector of gas station - the inspector of territorial tax authority responsible for movement and accounting of oil products at gas station;
7) the inspector of the petroleum storage depot - the inspector of territorial tax authority responsible for movement and accounting of oil products at oil refinery, the petroleum storage depot and on oil tankage;
8) control seal - the special branding established in the provided places for the purpose of ensuring safety of material values;
9) oil - crude oil, and also the hydrocarbons received after purification of crude oil, conversion of combustible slates and bituminous rocks;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.