of September 21, 2019 No. 793
About measures for further development of roadside and tourist infrastructure
The consecutive measures for tourism development taken in the country as one of strategic industries of the national economy providing diversification and the accelerated development of regions, creation of new workplaces, increase in the income and quality of life of the population, and also improvement of investment appeal promoted considerable inflow to the country of foreign tourists and increase in hotel fund.
The tourist transport corridor "The tourist highway of Uzbekistan" of of Hanabad of the Andijan region about one of Muynak Respubliki Karakalpakstan providing development of roadside infrastructure and the organization of rendering tourist services along autotrunk line roads is created.
At the same time, the current status of tourist infrastructure and quality to the rendered foreign citizens and the population of the tourist and accompanying services arriving to the country requires acceptance in short terms of cardinal decisions on their diversification and improvement.
So, from more than 4 thousand gas stations of only 20% existing in the republic are equipped with sanitary and hygienic nodes that leads to numerous addresses and claims of citizens, including tourists.
For the purpose of creation of additional favorable conditions for the population and tourists, the Cabinet of Ministers decides ensuring consumer protection, and also improvement and reduction of automobile gas-filling compressor stations, automobile gas-filling stations and gas stations in compliance with modern requirements:
1. Recommend to owners of automobile gas-filling compressor stations (further - the CNG filling station), automobile gas-filling stations (further - AGZS) and gas stations (further - gas station) creation in the territory of the CNG filling station, AGZS and gas station of outlets, points of consumer services, fast food and the free zones wi-fi according to requirements of the legislation.
2. Determine that since March 1, 2020 functioning of the CNG filling station, AGZS and gas station which are not equipped with the operating round the clock sanitary and hygienic nodes of public appointment (further - sanitary and hygienic nodes) meeting the requirements of sanitary and town-planning standards and rules is not allowed.
The republican working group on the organization of studying and monitoring of arrangement and availability of sanitary and hygienic nodes on the CNG filling station, AGZS and gas station (further - the Republican working group) in structure according to appendix No. 1;
the territorial working groups on the organization of studying and monitoring of arrangement and availability of sanitary and hygienic nodes on the CNG filling station, AGZS and gas station (further - territorial working groups) on standard structure according to appendix No. 2.
4. Approve the scheme of implementation of actions on arrangement and functioning of sanitary and hygienic nodes on the CNG filling station, AGZS and gas station according to appendix No. 3.
Confer the personal responsibility on heads of the ministries and departments for rendering full support to the Republican working group, and also the solution of the arising problems.
5. Determine that:
representatives of other bodies of the public and economic board and executive bodies on places can be involved in work of the Republican working group and territorial working groups;
decisions and requirements of the Republican working group and territorial working groups accepted within their competence are obligatory for unconditional execution by heads and officials of bodies of the public and economic board, executive bodies on places and other organizations.
6. To provide to republican working group (Kuchkarov, Abdukhakimov):
in three-day time schedule development of fulfillment of requirements of this resolution and task allocation between members of Republican and territorial working groups;
coordination and control of the organization of functioning till March 1, 2020 on all CNG filling stations, AGZS and gas station of the sanitary and hygienic nodes meeting the requirements of sanitary and town-planning standards and rules;
till March 15, 2020 entering into the Cabinet of Ministers of final information on results of the done work.
7. To territorial working groups:
till November 15, 2019 to carry out complete inventory of the CNG filling station, AGZS and gas station regarding availability of sanitary and hygienic nodes and their compliance to sanitary and town-planning standards and rules without intervention in financial and economic activities of the CNG filling station, AGZS and gas station;
till December 1, 2019 by results of inventory count to send requirements about elimination to the two-month time of the revealed shortcomings to legal entities - owners of the CNG filling station, AGZS and gas station, and also Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent - for control;
till February 10, 2020 to carry out studying regarding completeness of accomplishment of earlier provided requirement and in case of failure to provide of its accomplishment to send the decision on application of measures, stipulated in Item 9 these resolutions to relevant organs;
till February 20, 2020 to enter in the Republican working group information on the performed works on arrangement of sanitary and hygienic nodes on the CNG filling station, AGZS and gas station.
8. To the ministry of construction of the Republic of Uzbekistan in ten-day time to make corresponding changes to the town-planning regulations and rules providing obligatory availability of sanitary and hygienic nodes on the CNG filling station, AGZS and gas station, and also requirements to their construction with the subsequent provision in the Cabinet of Ministers of information on the done work.
9. Determine that non-execution within two months of decisions and requirements of territorial working groups about arrangement and reduction of sanitary and hygienic nodes in compliance with requirements of sanitary and town-planning standards and rules, and also not elimination of the revealed shortcomings are the basis for application of measures from outside:
territorial subdivisions JSC Uztransgaz and JSC Hududgaz-tajminot - on temporary suspension of supply of CNG filling station gas;
territorial petroleum storage depots of JSC Uzbekneftegaz - on temporary suspension of leave of oil products for gas station before complete elimination of the revealed shortcomings;
The commissions on licensing of activities for production, conversion and oil sale, gas and gas condensate, to designing to construction, operation and repair of trunk gas pipelines, oil pipelines and oil pipelines - on suspension of action of license for activities for realization of the compressed and liquefied gas via the CNG filling station and AGZS in connection with non-execution of licensed requirements and conditions in accordance with the established procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.