of August 13, 2019 No. PP-4417
About measures for the organization of activities of the Agency on development of entrepreneurship under the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 13, 2019 No. UP-5780 "About Additional Measures for Strengthening of Protection of Private Property and Guarantees of the Rights of Owners, Radical Enhancement of System of the Organization of Works on Support of Entrepreneurial Initiatives, and also Expansion of Access for Subjects of Entrepreneurship to Financial Resources and Production Infrastructure":
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 17.07.2021 No. UP-6263
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 17.07.2021 No. UP-6263
3. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 17.07.2021 No. UP-6263
To provide with the Ministry of Finance, the Central bank and Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan the coordinated participation in development programs of small business and entrepreneurship by universal expansion of types of non-financial support, including training in bases of business and to the legislation in this sphere, to skills on risks assessment of business activity, advanced training of entrepreneurs, the organization of training and others;
commercial banks in two-month time to create the electronic catalog of the business projects containing the specification of the used equipment, calculations of payback periods, security with local raw materials, consumable materials and assessment of the markets including foreign, with the subsequent placement on websites of the Agency and commercial banks for the purpose of increase in efficiency and quality of selection process of potential projects and business initiatives.
5. Agree with the offer of Council for management of Fund on allocation of Executive directorate of Fund in addition of 7 established posts of the managerial personnel financed by its own means.
Grant to the chief executive of Fund the right to attract qualified foreign specialists with payment of their services by own fund.
6. Approve schemes of electronic document management on consideration of requests of subjects of small business and entrepreneurship, and also vulnerable segments of the population on receipt of financial support by fund according to appendices No. No. 2 and 3.
7. To the ministry of employment and employment relationships, Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Public charity foundation "Makhalla" together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, the Agency to approve in a month the list of categories of vulnerable segments of the population on which projects the financial support at the expense of Fund will be provided.
8. Academies of public administration in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on system basis to organize training courses, including on remote basis, on increase in skills and knowledge of first deputies of hokim of areas and cities concerning development of economy and entrepreneurship, heads of district departments of employment and employment relationships, economy and the industry, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, commercial banks in the sphere of support and stimulation of development of small business and entrepreneurship, vulnerable segments of the population.
9. Determine Fund the customer of creation and start of the information system "Tadbirkor" providing:
electronic document management, including exchange of information, between commercial banks and Fund with use of the digital signature;
integration of the created automated software with information systems of the State Tax Committee, State committee according to the statistics, the Agencies of the state services under the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Banking association of Uzbekistan;
the conclusion of electronic agreements on provision of guarantees and guarantees, and also compensations on covering of interest expenses on the credits of commercial banks with use of the digital signature;
provision of opportunity to commercial banks and their clients to trace condition of consideration and execution of credit requests in real time through the official website of Fund.
10. Provide to fund:
in a month together with the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan development and introduction on coordination into SUE Project Management Center of the Electronic Government and Digital Economy under the National Agency of Project Management in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of technical documentation on creation, technical support and development of the information system "Tadbirkor" with indication of in it settlement cost and sources of financing of the corresponding works;
together with the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan in six-months time from the date of the actual allocation of financing of works creation and start of the information system "Tadbirkor".
To provide to the ministry of investments and foreign trade together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan attraction of grants of the international financial institutions and other foreign donors for financing of the actions provided in Item 10 of this resolution.
11. In a month to provide to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan placement of the Agency.
12. To provide to the ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan the Agency, with necessary means of communication, including governmental.
13. Make changes and additions to some acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 4.
14. To the Ministry of Economy and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
a) in two weeks to approve in accordance with the established procedure the staff list of employees of the Agency and Fund;
b) in a month to bring in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
projects of regulations on the Agency and Fund;
offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.