of September 12, 2019 No. PP-4447
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for passing of military service by citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About general conscription and military service", "About service in reserve of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan" and for the purpose of further enhancement of system of completing of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan devoted to the Homeland, the citizens who are comprehensively prepared for military service, procedure and conditions of passing of military service by them, ensuring permanent combat readiness of troops to protection of territorial integrity and safety of the state, and also social protection of the military personnel and members of their families:
1. Approve updated Regulations on procedure for passing of military service as citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 1.
2. To the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, National guard, the Ministry of Emergency Situations, Service of state security, Public service of safety of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested ministries, departments:
in three-months time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution;
in two-month time to bring the adopted regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution.
3. Recognize invalid some acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov and the secretary of the Security Council in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan V. V. Makhmudov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 12, 2019 No. PP-4447
1. This Provision according to the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About general conscription and military service" and "About service in reserve of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan":
determines procedure for passing by citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - citizens) military service;
provides realization by citizens of constitutional rights and obligations on protection of territorial integrity, independence and safety of the country;
governs the relations connected with passing by citizens of active duty at the call of and to the contract in Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - Armed Forces), and also in the state committees, the ministries and departments (further - the ministries) in which office activities are equated to military service on positions of ordinary, sergeant and officer structures, and also the citizens consisting in reserve of Armed Forces;
determines procedure for completing of Armed Forces by staff, the rights and obligations of officials by ensuring effective implementation of service duties with different categories of the military personnel;
provides transparency of passing of military service and perspective of professional growth of each serviceman.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are applied:
military service - special type of public service on accomplishment by citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan of general conscription in Armed Forces;
active duty is military service in Armed Forces at the call of or under the contract on positions of ordinary, sergeant and officer structures;
the serviceman - the citizen who is in active duty;
the serviceman of compulsory military service - the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan of military age passing obligatory service in Armed Forces on positions of ordinary structure and also the officer who is called up for compulsory military service from inventory;
the contract serviceman - the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan who elected military service as profession and carrying out obligations of military service on contractual basis;
the officer of reserve - the person liable for call-up the citizen having officer rank, earlier being on military service and dismissed in reserve;
the reserve officer - the person liable for call-up the citizen having officer rank, earlier not passing military service and transferred to inventory directly after assignment of officer rank;
the cadet (listener) - the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan who is in active duty and the student in military educational institution;
military rank - the rank which is personally appropriated to military personnel, persons liable for call-up according to their official position, military or special preparation, length of service, belonging to type of Armed Forces, type of military forces or special troops;
the contract - the agreement signed between the state on behalf of the ministries and the citizen of the Republic of Uzbekistan on its voluntary revenues to active duty and its passing (continuation of active duty) in which are regulated its duration, obligations, the mutual rights and responsibility of the parties, and also other conditions of passing of military service;
military and professional selection - complex of the actions (psychological studying of level of intellectual development and psychoemotional stability, medical examination, assessment of physical capacities, and also other qualities, professionally important for military service) directed to establishment of compliance of citizens (candidates) to requirements of military service under the contract;
certification - process (method) of systematic determination of professional qualification (readiness) of the serviceman;
organizational and regular actions - complex of the actions providing change of established post, military rank, military specialty on post, job grade, abolition of division, transfer into new states, and also transition of person to other work on the decision of state bodies;
the offense discrediting the serviceman's rank - the intentional illegal act (action or failure to act) which is roughly breaking moral ethical standards of behavior of the military personnel on service and in life, the rules determined by all-army regulations of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan both departmental normative and legal and interdepartmental acts, contradicting requirements of military discipline which degrades honor and advantage of the serviceman, the authority of military division or Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan in general.
3. Passing of military service includes:
appeal on compulsory military service or revenues to military service under the contract;
transfer on service in mobilization draft reserve;
appointment to military position and its execution;
assignment of military rank;
dismissal from active duty;
transfer on service in reserve;
transfer of persons liable for call-up in resignation;
other circumstances (events) which determine office also social legal status of the military personnel according to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and this Provision, and also international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the specified area.
4. The following requirements are imposed to the military personnel of Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
military personnel of compulsory military service shall study qualitatively military specialty on post, acquire skills of ownership of entrusted weapon and military equipment, have firm living positions, patriotic outlook, high spiritual and moral and physical qualities, to be ready to accomplishment of military duty;
contract servicemen of ordinary structure, along with acquisition of the qualities inherent in the military personnel of compulsory military service, shall master deeply military profession, study adjacent specialties, have strong skills of use of entrusted arms and military equipment in case of accomplishment of office, fighting tasks in different conditions of situation;
contract servicemen of sergeant structure shall be morally steady, psychologically prepared for accomplishment of military duty, in perfection to know military profession, to be able to apply competently and to carefully store and operate arms and military equipment. Tasks on creation in divisions of high fighting spirit, healthy moral and psychological climate, to permanent education at subordinates of feeling of commitment to the Homeland and patriotism, to their training in military specialties and necessary skills are assigned to them;
contract servicemen of officers shall be professionally trained commanders (heads), specialists capable to order (to direct) military division, to be guided quickly and to be effective independently in difficult conditions, to make non-standard decisions and personal example to direct the office, fighting tasks subordinated on the decision, to have profound knowledge of military science, high moral and psychological qualities, broad outlook, intelligence, to have good managerials ability, to be able to operate and contain competently entrusted arms and military equipment.
Above-mentioned qualities shall become the vital purpose for each citizen who devoted himself to military service, to service the Homeland and to be developed by persistent, persistent work, to take root and be shown not only in extreme situations, but also in peaceful, daily office activities.
For the purpose of ensuring succession of work experience, adaptation of the young military personnel to military service, acceleration of process of professional formation and development of capabilities independently to carry out the assigned office tasks, mentors from among the most trained military personnel and veterans of the Armed Forces having high professional qualities are assigned to the military personnel.
The procedure for mentorship is determined by interdepartmental acts of the ministries.
5. In Armed Forces the citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan having patriotic outlook, high spiritual and moral qualities, necessary intellectual level, broad outlook, and also physical training enlist.
6. Completing of Armed Forces by contract servicemen is performed on competitive basis by military and professional candidate screen, except persons designated by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
7. Completing of Armed Forces can be performed by the territorial and exterritorial principles.
The list of divisions and/or specialties (positions) which are completed by the territorial (exterritorial) principle is determined by heads of the ministries.
8. According to the Law "About General Conscription and Military Service" in the Republic of Uzbekistan the following types of military service are established:
compulsory military service;
military service in mobilization draft reserve;
military service under the contract;
service of the reservists who served military service in Armed Forces.
9. Compulsory military service - obligatory service in Armed Forces of citizens of military age on positions of ordinary structure, and also the officers who were earlier not passing military service during the term established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
10. Military service in mobilization draft reserve - type of military service on which the citizens fit for execution of compulsory military service who do not have the right to delay and release from it, but not called in Armed Forces during the next appeal are enlisted. Transfer of citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan on military service in mobilization draft reserve is performed according to Regulations on procedure for service by citizens of the Republic of Uzbekistan in mobilization draft reserve.
11. Military service under the contract - type of the military service performed by the citizens who arrived on active duty in Armed Forces on voluntary basis according to the contract signed with the state on behalf of the ministries in which the military service is provided.
12. Service of reservists - the type of military service established on the basis of general conscription for persons liable for call-up from among privates, sergeants and officers who underwent active duty, and also service in mobilization draft reserve for the purpose of completing of connections, parts and divisions of Armed Forces to wartime states and also expansions of forming of wartime.
13. The citizens for the first time called or voluntarily (under the contract) enlisted, take oath of allegiance to the Homeland, the people and the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
14. The beginning of active duty is considered:
a) for the recruits and reserve officers who are called up for compulsory military service - appearance day in body for cases of defense for sending to military unit;
b) for the military personnel who enlisted under the contract - day of entry into force of the contract on passing of military service;
c) for the recruits and persons liable for call-up who arrived in the highest military educational institutions of the ministries to position of cadets and also in educational institutions in which training is equated to military service, - day of transfer in the relevant educational institution;
d) for persons appointed to military position by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan - day of signing of the relevant Decree, resolution or order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
15. Terms of active duty are determined in calendar calculation and are established:
a) for the military personnel undergoing compulsory military service on positions of ordinary and officer structures - twelve months;
b) for the military personnel passing military service under the contract - the term specified in the contract;
c) for persons appointed to military position by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the period of fulfillment of duties according to the Decree, the resolution or the order of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Terms of military service are estimated from the date of the beginning of active duty.
The persons liable for call-up of reserve and citizens enlisted on service in mobilization draft reserve are in active duty during passing of military charges.
16. After acceptance on military service under the contract, and also the cadets of the highest military educational institutions and students who were trained in educational divisions of military preparation of the highest educational institutions after the termination of educational institution personal number is assigned to citizens, counters and identity certificates of the established sample are issued.
17. Day of exception of lists of staff of military unit, connection, body of military management, organization, military forming of the ministries in which the military service is provided and also the organizations and organizations, work or training in which is equated to military service (further, - military unit), in connection with dismissal in reserve or resignation is for the serviceman day of the termination (last afternoon) military service.
18. By the contract serviceman of officers who served at least ten years in calendar calculation in case of dismissal in time of active duty it is set off:
study time in the highest educational institution on full-time courses at the rate of one month of study in one month of service;
length of service on positions after training in the highest educational institution in the corresponding specialty at the rate of one month of work in one month of service.
In time military service in case of calculation of pension the service in the ministries where except military service other types of public service, from the date of assignment of the corresponding special rank are provided is set off.
In case of acceptance of employees of state bodies and organizations on military service in Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the decision of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, in coordination with the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan or the office of the Security Council in case of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the periods of their training in the highest educational institutions and working life on former places of employment are set off military service and in case of calculation of pension at the rate of one month of study (work) in one month of service in time.
The serviceman of officers of military prosecutor's office having the higher legal education, in time their military service sets off study in the highest educational institution, service in law-enforcement bodies, and also work uninterrupted length of service in courts, bodies and organizations of prosecutor's office, justice, the state and other bodies in which work was connected with law-enforcement activities.
19. In time the military service of the military personnel is not set off (except cases, stipulated in Item the 20th this provision) time:
a) stay of the serviceman in disciplinary military unit;
b) stay under guards as measure of restraint of the serviceman concerning whom in subsequent the conviction of court is pronounced;
c) serving sentence in the form of restriction on service, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation;
d) unauthorized leaving of part.
20. To the serviceman who served sentence in disciplinary part and exempted from it after the termination of fixed term of service or ahead of schedule, seized military specialty, and also the contract serviceman who served sentence in the form of restriction on service, strictly fulfilling requirements of all-army regulations, perfectly serving, time of stay in disciplinary part or restrictions on service can be included its military service according to the procedure, determined by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in time.
21. The general duration of military service includes all the time of active duty of the serviceman both at the call of, and under the contract including in cases of repeated revenues to active duty.
The general duration of military service consists of military service in calendar and preferential calculation.
Calendar calculation - the actual general time spent of the serviceman for active duty expressed advanced in years, months and days.
Preferential calculation is determined for award of pension, social privileges or payments according to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
22. To the military personnel the period of participation in fighting or accomplishment of fighting tasks during special transactions on identification and extermination of paramilitary groups of the terrorist organizations, including stays in medical institutions owing to mutilations (wounds, injuries, contusions) and diseases got during participation in the specified actions and also the serving sentence period in the form of imprisonment and in subsequent are set off by rehabilitated in preferential calculation at the rate of one day in three days of service.
23. Citizens aged from eighteen up to twenty seven years inclusive, and also the officers who were earlier not undergoing active duty are called up for compulsory military service.
The procedure for appeal, collection and departure of citizens on compulsory military service and their acceptance in military units is determined by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
24. The recruits who do not have the right to delay or release from appeal to compulsory military service undergo medical examination according to Regulations on medical examination in Armed Forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan on peace and wartime (further - Regulations on medical examination).
Council of management under managements for defense of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and the city of Tashkent passes the decision on appeal on compulsory military service.
25. The reserve officers aged up to forty years who did not undergo compulsory military service, service in mobilization draft reserve or military service under the contract and not having the reasons for provision of draft deferment by it according to the Law "About General Conscription and Military Service" can be called in peace time by order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Uzbekistan for passing of compulsory military service on officers positions.
26. The reserve officers who do not have the right to delay or release from appeal to compulsory military service undergo medical examination according to Regulations on medical examination. Personal records and other necessary documents are processed to the candidates recognized by results of medical examination suitable for military service by departments of defense cases.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.