of September 13, 2019 No. 473
About special terms for joint-stock companies in which authorized capital 50 and more percent of shares belong to the state
For the purpose of implementation of article 32-1 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public procurements", according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1) the following special terms of carrying out public procurements for joint-stock companies in which authorized capital 50 and more percent of shares belong to the state:
a) when implementing procedures of public procurements one-stage or two-stage by methods submission of bids constitutes at least two weeks;
b) in case of modification of technical specifications or change of the main requirements in the tender documentation submission of bids is prolonged for five at least calendar days, when implementing public procurements one-stage and two-stage by methods;
c) when holding prequalification procedures, the term of submission of requests - at least three weeks from the date of publication of the announcement of carrying out prequalification selection on the web portal of public procurements;
d) when purchasing consulting services:
- the buying organization for receipt of the letter on interest from potential consultants in the invitation establishes term at least seven calendar days from the date of publication of the relevant information on the web portal of public procurements;
- final term for provision of offers from potential consultants constitutes at least two weeks from the date of sending the letter invitation;
2) that when implementing public procurements other methods (simplified, on reduction in price, the direct conclusion of the agreement) apply the regulations established by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public procurements";
3) that agreement signature term with the won supplier (contractor) constitutes not earlier than seven calendar days from the date of publication on the web portal of public procurements of information on the made choice if only procedures of purchases were not suspended according to the decision of the independent interdepartmental commission, according to Chapter 4 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public procurements".
2. To the Ministry of Finance of the Kyrgyz Republic to bring the corresponding module on the web portal of public procurements into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of financial and credit policy of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.