of August 14, 2019 No. 700
About the Unified state register of veterans of war
According to part seven of article 3-1 of the Law of Ukraine "About the status of veterans of war, guarantees of their social protection" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the Unified state register of veterans of war which are applied.
2. To provide to the ministry of cases of veterans, temporarily occupied territories and internally displaced persons creation of the Unified state register of veterans of war with entering of data into it it is relative:
veterans of war (combatants, persons with disability owing to war and participants of war);
persons who have special merits before the Homeland;
injured participants of Revolution of Advantage;
members of families of persons specified in paragraphs the second - the fourth this Item, and persons on whom operation of the Law of Ukraine "On the status of veterans of war, guarantees of their social protection" expatiates.
3. To the ministry of social policy, regional, Kiev city, to district, district public administrations in Kiev to give to the Ministry of cases of veterans, temporarily occupied territories and internally displaced persons of the information the about persons specified in Item 2 of this resolution who are on accounting in the Unified state automated register of persons who have the right to privileges, and information on need and/or receipt of the public assistance according to certain privileges from the corresponding databases.
4. To the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of development of communities and territories, the Ministry of Justice, the Prosecutor General's Office of Ukraine, the State Border Service, the Public special service of transport, Public service of special communication and information security, Public service on emergency situations, the Public fiscal service, Public service concerning work, to the State jobcenter, National guard, National police, the Pension fund of Ukraine, Security service, Service of foreign intelligence, Management of the state protection to provide on request of the Ministry of cases of veterans, temporarily occupied territories and internally displaced persons for entering into the Unified state register of veterans of war of the information about persons specified in Item 2 of this resolution who are on accounting in the specified bodies or organizations and institutions, belonging to the sphere of their management, except the data which are the state secret.
5. Determine that until introduction of electronic information exchange of the Unified state register of veterans of war with the state electronic information resources managers of such resources without fail provide on request of the Ministry of cases of veterans, temporarily occupied territories and internally displaced persons information electronically containing in the state electronic information resources and necessary for accomplishment of the powers by the Ministry, according to the procedure, determined by regulations of functioning of the specified Register.
6. Appendix to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 8, 2016 No. 606 "Some questions of electronic interaction of the state electronic information resources" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2016, No. 73, Art. 2455; 2018, 41, the Art. 1450) to add No. with the following line item:
"The unified state register of veterans of war".
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 14, 2019 No. 700
1. This Provision determines the procedure of creation, maintaining, access to data of the Unified state register of veterans of war (further - the Register) and procedure for receipt of information from other registers and information databases of physical persons for entering of data into the Register.
2. The register - the single state information and telecommunication system intended for collection, registration, accumulating, storage, protection and depersonalization of information on veterans of war, persons who have special merits before the Homeland, injured participants of Revolution of Advantage, members of families of such persons and other persons on whom operation of the Law of Ukraine "On the status of veterans of war, guarantees of their social protection" expatiates (further - persons).
3. The register is kept on purpose:
1) accounting of persons;
2) realization by persons of the privileges and other social guarantees provided by legal acts;
3) administrations of needs of persons;
4) coordination of activities central and local executive bodies and in the cases provided by the law, local government bodies concerning social protection of persons.
4. The register is kept in Ukrainian.
1) general information about person (surname, name, middle name (in the presence), number, month, year of birth, floor, the residential address, registration number of accounting card of the taxpayer or series and passport number (for physical person which because of the religious beliefs in accordance with the established procedure refused adoption of registration number of accounting card of the taxpayer and have the corresponding mark in the passport);
2) series and/or document number, proving the identity (the passport of the citizen of Ukraine, the temporary certificate of the citizen of Ukraine), the certificate of birth (for the child age up to 14 years), the certificate on permanent residence in Ukraine, the certificate of the refugee, the certificate of person which needs additional protection), the name of the body which issued the document, date of issue, effective period;
3) data on the death of person based on data on death from the State register of acts of civil status of the citizens received according to the procedure of interaction of information systems;
4) type and details of the documents confirming the right to privilege, and effective period of such privilege;
5) data relatively:
in case of stay on room accounting for improvement of housing conditions;
privileges to which person has the right;
actual use of privileges, term and amount of their obtaining by person;
the bases and dates of provision of the status of the veteran of war, person having special merits before the Homeland, the injured participant Revolyution Dostoinstva, person on who operation of the Law of Ukraine "On the status of veterans of war, guarantees of their social protection" expatiates;
groups of disability;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.