of September 11, 2019 No. 756
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for provision of financial assistance to the export organizations by the Agency of promotion of export under the Ministry of investments and foreign trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 24, 2019 "About measures for expansion of funding mechanisms and insurance protection of export activities" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-4337:
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for provision of financial assistance to the export organizations by the Agency of promotion of export under the Ministry of investments and foreign trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix.
2. To the ministry of investments and foreign trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning investments and foreign economic relations E. M. Ganiyev and the minister of investments and foreign trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan S. U. Umurzakov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 11, 2019 No. 756
1. This Provision determines procedure for provision by the Agency of promotion of export under the Ministry of investments and foreign trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the Agency) financial assistance to the export organizations according to the procedure of compensation of the costs connected with implementation of the international systems of standardization and certification as in the republic, and abroad, registration of national products in foreign authorized bodies, creation of exhibition stands and participation in the international trade fairs, holding the presentations and advertizing campaigns, including on promotion of traditional national products and brands for the potential markets, and also participation in the international tenders and tenders.
2. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
business trainings - form of education which purpose is development and forming of business skills and abilities of workers;
business forum - the representative assembly or congress of representatives of business devoted to discussion of business matters in certain sphere;
exhibition and fair actions - the international, interregional, regional exhibitions, conferences, festivals, forums, business meetings, fairs and other actions aimed at the development of export opportunities of subjects of entrepreneurship;
business seminars - form of interactive educational and practical action which purpose is experience exchange, knowledge and information relating to the business sphere;
the export organizations - the subjects of entrepreneurship registered in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
advertizing campaign (presentation) - realization of the complex interconnected promotion activities expected certain period designed to solve marketing problems on promotion on the market of products (services);
standardization - the activities directed to achievement of optimum extent of streamlining in certain area by means of establishment of provisions for general or reuse concerning the existing or potential tasks;
certification - activities for determination of compliance of products, production processes, services, systems of management, personnel, conformity assessment bodies to requirements of regulatory legal acts, and also regulating documents in the field of technical regulation;
certification of products in the foreign markets - the complex of the actions performed for the purpose of assessment of conformity of products to the mandatory requirements shown in the foreign markets, including including preparation (development, completion, transfer) of technical documentation to products, transportation, storage, testing and utilization of the test samples (further - assessment of conformity) which are carried out for the purpose of improvement of technical characteristics;
trade missions - process of establishment of contacts with potential buyers of products, and also holding the presentations of products with further discussion of details of future export transaction with potential buyers and profile state bodies in the country of holding trade mission.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.