of January 5, 1995 No. UP-1030
About initiation and stimulation of private entrepreneurship
For the purpose of ensuring broad involvement of the population of the republic to the sphere of entrepreneurship, high-quality increase in role of private business in the production sphere and rendering services:
1. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokima of areas and Tashkent, the ministries and departments, corporations, concerns, associations and other organizations of the republic in the daily activities:
to strictly provide complete equality of entrepreneurs and the state companies in access to material, information and personnel resources;
not allow intervention in operational and economic and economic business activity of entrepreneurs, except cases, stipulated by the legislation;
proceed from the principle of mutual responsibility of governing bodies and entrepreneurs in the economic relations, with indemnification and lost profit, received because of one of the parties.
To provide to prosecutor's office and the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan control of strict accomplishment of the adopted laws and decrees on observance of the rights of entrepreneurs and owners of private property. Take operational measures for their unconditional accomplishment and the prevention of violations.
2. ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. UP-3466 of 21.07.2004.
3. To the State Property Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to contribute to 1995 Fund assistance to development of small and medium business to 50 percent of the means intended for reconstruction, modernization and the support of entrepreneurship which arrived from privatization of state-owned property.
Allocate the specified funds for support of entrepreneurs, first of all by equity in implementation of projects, loan granting, and also issue of guarantees on the credits of commercial banks.
4. ceased to be valid the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. UP-3466 of 21.07.2004.
5. ceased to be valid the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. UP-3466 of 21.07.2004.
6. Cancel the operating restrictions on the number of the workers occupied on hiring at private enterprises.
8. For the purpose of practical strengthening of material and technical resources of development of private entrepreneurship of Goskomkonkurention of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent, corporations, concerns and associations it is wider to practice:
provision to private enterprises in accordance with the established procedure in lease of not used production rooms for production organization of products, trade and rendering services;
realization through auctions and tenders of production facilities of construction in progress and not used equipment.
9. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokima of areas and Tashkent, State Property Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Uzbeksavdo state association, Uzbekbirlashuv, Uzzagottorg association:
organize in 1 quarter 1995 the permanent wholesale specialized markets on purchase of agricultural and industrial output at dekhkan (farmers) and business owners;
assist in the organization and use of the empty rooms under storages and finished goods warehouses of entrepreneurs.
10. Uzoptbirzhetorg associations, Uzbeklegprom state associations, Makhally Sanoat state corporations, Uzbekbirlashuv, Uzselkhozsnabremonta to create:
wholesale and intermediary structures on providing entrepreneurs producers with local raw materials and materials;
the commercial centers and trading houses performing collection of orders, purchase, sorting, storage, bringing to necessary standards of raw materials and materials and their realization according to requests of entrepreneurs.
12. Permit Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, to khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent to implement in private property premises together with the parcels of land on which they are placed, foreign legal and physical to persons - the employees of diplomatic corps, representatives of the press accredited in the Republic of Uzbekistan, to the staff of permanent missions of firms, the company and international organizations, persons working at permanent basis in joint businesses and also the persons who are constantly living in the republic and having residence permit.
13. Ceased to be valid
14. Accept the offer of the Union of entrepreneurs and Fund of assistance to development of small and medium business on carrying out annual tenders of business owners with the presentation of pobediteleyeksportooriyentirovanny firms at the international exhibitions and fairs.
15. To the ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education together with the State Property Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop system of measures for expansion of network of preparation and retraining of specialists in the field of the market relations in a month.
16. Of Tashkent to provide to Hokim allocation in 1 quarter of this year. To republican stock exchange and Republican real estate exchange of the rooms providing normal conditions for their activities.
17. Uzteleradio, to the editorial offices of newspapers and magazines to develop promotion of work experience of business owners, to disclose on their specific examples ample opportunities of overcoming dependent psychology and providing with them on this basis of both own material wealth, and charity implementation.
18. To the Cabinet of Ministers in decade time to accept the resolution on implementation of this decree.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.