of September 2, 2019 No. 445
About the National transit coordinator
For the purpose of realization of Item 17 of article 11 of the Agreement on simplification of procedures of trade ratified by the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About ratification of the Protocol on introduction of amendments to the Marrakesh agreement about organizations of the World Trade Organization accepted on November 27, 2014 in the city of Geneva" according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the National coordinator on transit according to appendix.
2. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" of December 18, 2009 No. 767 the following change:
in Regulations on the State Customs Service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the above-stated resolution:
add Item 9 with the paragraph of the following content:
"-according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic carries out obligations of the National coordinator on transit;".
3. To the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments, other executive bodies, local government bodies (under approval), to the state companies and the organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic to render assistance to the National transit coordinator, and also to submit necessary documents, data and information on its requests.
4. To the Ministry of Economics of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure to notify the secretariat of the World Trade Organization on adoption of this resolution.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of economy and investments of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 2, 2019 No. 445
1. Main objectives of activities of the National coordinator on transit is coordination and the organization of cooperation of authorized state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic for implementation of transit procedures at check points through customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union in the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. The national transit position coordinator is the head of authorized state body in the field of customs affairs.
3. The national transit coordinator in the activities is guided by the Constitution, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, international treaties which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Provision.
4. The national transit coordinator has the following powers:
- coordination of activities of authorized state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic in case of realization and implementation of the best practices of administration of transit procedures, development of managements on transit, including with use of electronic means of informing (electronic services) according to recommendations of World Customs Organization;
- direction and receipt of requests, and also informing national coordinators of member countries of the World Trade Organization for transit procedures;
- creation and support on the official site of the National coordinator on transit of the Section of transit, including on the state portal of electronic services, with placement of information relatively:
the operating procedures, including the procedures operating at check points;
the existing documents, forms, forms;
ensuring discharge of duty on payment of customs duties, taxes in case of customs procedure of customs transit;
the payments and charges levied by state bodies;
the operating restrictions or prohibitions;
penalties and other sanctions for violations;
the operating procedures for appeal, appeals;
the existing international treaties or their separate provisions, regarding transit procedures.
5. The national transit coordinator within the powers and competence has the right in accordance with the established procedure:
- request and receive in accordance with the established procedure from state bodies and other organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic necessary information;
- request and receive necessary information on transit and other procedures from national coordinators on transit of member countries of the World Trade Organization;
- participate in regional and international events for transit procedures;
- develop and represent within the competence the line item which is equitable to interests of the Kyrgyz Republic on the international actions;
- in coordination with heads of state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic to use their information databases;
- conduct with state bodies, organizations, and also with other commercial and non-profit organizations office correspondence and to organize consultation on implementation of international treaties, and also the conventional principles and rules of international law concerning questions of simplification of transit procedures;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.