of July 25, 2019 No. 570
About approval of Service regulations of airfields (helidromes) of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 17) article 15 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace and activities of aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Service regulations of airfields (helidromes) of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To provide to management of the commander-in-chief Silami of air defense of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) the direction of the copy of this order in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "Institute of the legislation and legal information of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Ministries of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Kazakh and Russian languages within ten calendar days from the date of state registration;
3) placement of the order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its first official publication;
4) the direction of data in Legal department of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item within ten calendar days from the date of state registration.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the First Deputy Minister of Defence - the chief of the General Staff of Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan major general
It is approved
Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"____" _________ 2019
It is approved
Committee of homeland security of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"____" _________ 2019
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 25, 2019 No. 570
1. Service regulations of airfields (helidromes) of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) determine method of operation and preparation for flights of airfields (helidromes) in the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. The main determinations used in these rules:
1) zone of dispersion of air vehicles - the parcel of land intended for the dispersed placement of air vehicles in airfield for the purpose of decrease in probability of their defeat. The zone of dispersion is equipped with places of parking (further - MS), taxiways (further - RD), protective shelters and other constructions;
2) MS of air vehicles - prepared area for placement and servicing of air vehicles. There are individual and group MS expected one or two and more air vehicles;
3) maintenance area of preparation of air vehicles (further - TPPVS) - the site intended for maintenance and preparation of air vehicles for departure;
4) airfield - certain site terrestrial or surface of the water (including any buildings, constructions and the equipment), intended fully or partially for arrival, departure and movement on this surface of air vehicles;
5) class of airfield - the characteristic of airfield longwise the main landing strip (further - the runway) and bearing capacity of artificial airfield coverings;
6) airfield covering - the upper bearing coat layer (layers of multilayer design) directly perceiving loadings and impact from air vehicles, operational and natural factors;
7) aerodrome drainage system - the system of engineering constructions intended for lowering of the level and withdrawal of subsoil waters, drainage of the artificial basis and sites of airfield of airfield;
8) drainage system of airfield - the system of engineering constructions intended for collection and withdrawal of surface waters on airfield of airfield;
9) airfield and operational division - the structural division of air unit intended for direct work on content and repair of objects of airfield, operation of the airfield and operational equipment;
10) the airfield and operational equipment - the machines and mechanisms used for preparation for flights, running repair and content of airfield;
11) clearway (further - PVP) - airspace over the site of earth's (water) surface in the established borders adjoining the ends of airfield and located in the direction of continuation of its axis in which air vehicles make climb after take-off and decrease in case of landing approach;
12) connecting RD - RD connecting the runway to the main RD (further - MRD), in places of the probable end of run of air vehicles;
13) RD - the certain way in overland airfield established for taxing of air vehicles, intended for connection of one part of airfield with another;
14) side band of safety (further - BPB) - specially prepared site of flying strip adjoining side border of the runway intended for safety increase in case of rolling-out out of its limits of air vehicles in case of take off and landing;
15) field airfield - the airfield having unpaved or collapsible metallic coatings of the runway, RD, MS and minimum of organic constructions, transportable equipment and intended for short-term basing of air units;
16) the artificial basis - one or several coat layers which are located under airfield covering and providing together with airfield covering perception, redistribution of loading and its transfer on the spreading soil;
17) engineering networks - the complex of constructions, the equipment and communications providing electric utility service, heat supply, ventilation, water supply and the sewerage of objects of airfield;
18) airfield engineering service - the structural division of air unit intended for planning and the organization of safe operation, content, repair of objects of airfield, creation and logistics buildup of the corresponding nomenclature;
19) the access road - connects airfield to the state network automobile and the railroads;
20) landing site - the land area, ice, water surface, construction surface, including surface of floating construction intended for take-off, landing, taxing and the parking of air vehicles;
21) auxiliary RD - RD connecting the MS separate groups of air vehicles and special platforms to MRD or runway;
22) office and technical building - complex of the buildings, constructions and the equipment intended for providing: flight managements; preflight action flight and technical engineer personnel of maintenance and repair of aviation engineering; storage and maintenance of the land equipment; fuel storage and greases, arms, ammunition, aerotechnical and military property; for operational content and repair of airfield and airfield constructions, protection of staff, the aviation and land engineering against weapons of destruction of the opponent, protection and defense of airfield;
23) MRD - RD connecting the ends of the runway and providing taxing of air vehicles from one end of strip to another on the shortest distance;
24) end strip of safety (further - bedding set) - specially prepared site of flying strip adjoining the end of the runway and intended for safety increase in case of rolling-out of air vehicles out of runway limits in case of take off and landing;
25) drainage - system of underground artificial water currents (drains) for water drainage from soil and the porous bases of coverings;
26) starto-finishing site - the paved site located on unpoved runway and intended for providing start of take-off run and the end of run of the air vehicle in case of low sub-soil strength;
27) drainage system - set of actions and engineering devices on withdrawal of surface waters in airfields;
28) helidrome - the airfield or certain surface segment on construction intended fully or partially for arrival, departure and movement of helicopters on this surface;
29) covering blind area - the strip adjoining covering, made of asphalt concrete or mix of crushed stone and the gravel strengthened by the knitting materials;
30) permanent airfield - the airfield having the runway, RD, MS with artificial airfield coverings, and also capital constructions and fixed equipment providing scheduled flights of air vehicles and intended for permanent basing of air units and divisions;
31) airfield - part of airfield on which one or several flying strips, RD, platforms and platforms of special purpose are located;
32) flying strip - the site of airfield of airfield including the runway, bedding set, end stopway (further - KPT) if it is provided and which is intended for:
ensuring take off and landing of air vehicles;
reduction of risk of damage of the air vehicles which are rolled out of runway limits;
safety of the air vehicles which are flying by over it in takeoff time or landings;
33) the runway - the certain rectangular site of overland airfield prepared for landing and take-off of air vehicles;
34) runway threshold - start of the segment of the runway, used for landing;
35) output RD - RD connecting MS of air vehicles to auxiliary RD or to MRD.
3. For ensuring permanent readiness of airfield (helidrome) (further - airfield) and aviation safeties on it, the complex of the organizational and technical events including regular work on operational content, running repair and systematic control of condition of the runway, RD and MS of air vehicles is held.
4. Flights in airfield are planned taking into account time necessary for carrying out running repair and actions for operational content of coverings of airfield and soil part of flying strip.
5. In case of flight planning the senior aviation chief monthly allocates 3 days in a row, free from flights, for accomplishment of laborious works on running repair of coverings of the runway, RD, MS (turn of the sunk plates with repair of the basis, repair of large chips, mass repair of seams). According to the decision of the senior aviation chief time for accomplishment of these works can be increased.
6. In days of flights preflight action of airfield is carried out and control of condition of airfield coverings is exercised during flights and their survey after flights.
7. All works on preflight action of airfield are planned and performed at the rate of their termination not later than 30 minutes to departure of air vehicles. In case of detection not of admissible defects of airfield coverings during flights urgent works on their elimination are carried out.
8. For accounting of the works which are carried out in airfield the corresponding log entry of accounting of works on running repair in airfield which is conducted in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules is performed.
The register of works on running repair in airfield is conducted in airfield engineering service of air unit (where the airfield engineering service is not provided by organizational and regular structure in air units, in airfield and operational division), is source production document and reflects all actually performed works per every day.
Records are kept separately on each object (the building, construction). Works on unexpected running repair are allocated and register in the separate lines. Works on operational content of objects register, also separately from running repair. The results on each object and in general on all objects are daily summed up. Such results are summed up in month and in year.
Columns about operation of machines and mechanisms are filled in based on route sheets.
The works performed by the contract repair and construction organizations are brought following the results of the drawn-up acceptance acts of works.
9. Marking of elements of airfield and PVP is put on all classes of airfields and intends for increase in safety conditions of accomplishment of take-off, landings and taxing of air vehicles.
10. In case of performance of works on operational content and running repair of artificial coverings of the runway, soil sites of flying strip and preflight action of airfield it is necessary to fulfill strictly requirements of security measures, to organize continuous member of the works manager with the head flights (the person on duty on acceptance and release of air vehicles), to provide if necessary immediate release of the runway.
11. Traffic, means of land flight servicing and pedestrians in airfields will be organized according to the Instruction on the organization of traffic, means of land flight servicing and pedestrians in airfields (helidromes) of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 24, 2017 No. 485 chipboard (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 15916).
12. For prevention of unauthorized movement on the runway of vehicles, appearance of people and animals, for flights, the team of cordon is appointed. Places of exposure and line-up of the team of cordon are determined in the aeronautical passport of airfield.
13. In airfield stock holding of repair materials, designs, the equipment and tool for recovery of airfield coverings will be organized.
14. The airfield is allowed to operation by air vehicles by the state aircraft, in the presence of the certificate on state registration of airfield (helidrome) granted according to requirements of Rules of state registration of airfields (helidromes) of the state aircraft of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Minister of Defence of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 16, 2017 No. 453 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts No. 15808).
15. Suitability of coverings to operation is evaluated on their technical condition taking into account design.
16. Airfield coverings happen tough and nonrigid type.
Treat tough types of covering:
monolithic cement-concrete (not reinforced, armobetonny and steel concrete);
the national teams from previously strained steel concrete plates and asphalt concrete on the cement-concrete basis.
Treat nonrigid types:
asphalt concrete on the nonrigid bases;
from the strong stone materials of the picked-up structure processed by the organic knitting materials;
from the crushed-stone and gravel materials, soil and local materials processed by the mineral or organic knitting materials.
On degree of perfection and service life airfield coverings are subdivided on capital (coverings of tough type and asphalt concrete), facilitated (nonrigid coverings, except asphalt concrete) and simplified (from the materials which are not processed by the knitting substances).
17. Airfield coverings consider serviceable if they meet requirements for bearing capacity, technical condition (to flatness and the level of defects) and to frictional properties of surface.
18. Suitability of coverings on bearing capacity to operation by the set aircraft type is established comparison of classification numbers of air vehicles (further - ACN) and bearing capacity of coverings (further - PCN) at the same durability of the soil basis. ACN are characteristics of air vehicles and are specified in their technical descriptions.
19. PCN values of covering of specific airfield determine taking into account design and condition of covering and the artificial basis, type and durability of the soil basis by seasons of year in advance and enter in the form of airfield which is constituted and kept in form, according to appendix 2 to these rules. These values are periodically specified with change of condition of covering after carrying out repair and reconstruction of coverings.
20. The covering can be operated without restrictions if information indicators (equivalent one-wheeled loading and code of pressure) of number of ACN do not exceed the corresponding information indicators of number of PCN. If these conditions are not satisfied, it is necessary to introduce restrictions of mass of air vehicles, pressure in tires of aviawheels, to reduce intensity of takes off and landing. Covering assessment on bearing capacity is performed according to appendix 3 to these rules.
21. The surface evenness of coverings of airfields is evaluated the size of ledges between adjacent plates and at cracks for rigid pavements, depth of track, waves and shifts for nonrigid coverings, and also difference of longitudinal biases on the set base for all types of coverings. The surface of coverings on flatness is suitable for operation if controlled indicators in size do not exceed extreme values.
22. For identification of cases of limiting exceeding of measure values of flatness examine all covering and in places where these indicators by visual assessment are close to limiting, carry out measurements.
Sizes of ledges, Kolya, waves and shifts determine by means of lines or with use of the elementary devices for measurements. Algebraic differences of longitudinal biases on adjacent sites determine by results of leveling shooting with the step equal to plate length, and for the asphalt concrete, facilitated and simplified coverings with the step equal to 5 meters (further - m).
Sites where the measured sizes exceed extreme values, apply on the plan of troubleshooting of covering. These sites are subject to repair.
Suitability of coverings on the level of defects is evaluated on the basis of the analysis of nature and defect level in comparison with maximum permissible. Extreme values of defects of airfield coverings and action for their elimination before flights of air vehicles are given in appendix 4 to these rules.
Unacceptable defects on end and average on width sites of coverings of the runway, on MRD and in zones of special purity are eliminated first of all.
23. Suitability of coverings on frictional properties of surface is evaluated under the terms of braking and determined on determination of frictional properties of surface of coverings performed according to appendix 5 to these rules.
24. In days of flights preflight action of airfield which includes is carried out:
1) check of condition of artificial coverings of the runway, RD, MS, TPPVS, consolidation and ukatannost of soil strip, KBP and BPB;
2) check of operability and correctness of installation of marking signs;
3) cleaning of coverings of the runway, RD, MS, TPPVS of dust, dirt and foreign objects, and also cleaning of snow and ice educations in the winter;
4) elimination of unacceptable defects and damages of coverings;
5) inspection and final cleaning of coverings of the runway, RD, TPPVS;
6) delivery of the prepared airfield to the flight operations director.
25. Preflight action of artificial coverings of the runway, RD, TPPVS, unpoved runway are made by forces and means of airfield and operational divisions.
Cleaning of MS, the production territory and rooms of aviation technical and operational unit (further - TECh), protective shelters for aviation engineering carries out staff of aviation engineering service with attraction of technical means of airfield and operational divisions.
26. Cleaning of artificial coverings of snow, ice, dust, dirt and foreign objects is made with use of the airfield and operational equipment.
27. For carrying out inspection and final cleaning, detection of defects and damages of coverings of the runway, RD, TPPVS is appointed staff of airfield and operational division from calculation one person to 4-7 m of width of covering.
For mark of the found defects, the staff participating in inspection is provided with schemes of the inspected sites.
The defects and damages found in case of inspection are eliminated immediately or after flights, foreign objects are sorted by accessory (concrete splinters, joint filler, safety wire and so on) and considered in airfield engineering service of air unit with carrying out the monthly analysis of detection of foreign objects.
28. After inspection of coverings by staff, the commander of airfield and operational division (the commandant of airfield) or replacement his face together with the flight operations director check readiness of artificial coverings and unpoved runway. By results of check the commander of airfield and operational division (the commandant of airfield) makes transfer of artificial coverings and unpoved runway to the flight operations director with the log entry of accounting of condition and readiness of airfield for production of flights in form, according to appendix 6 to these rules.
29. Taxing, take off and landing from soil strips is performed in case of consolidation of the soil conforming to the requirements stated in the Management (instruction) on flight operation of the air vehicle attached to the air vehicle.
30. On artificial coverings of airfields availability is not allowed:
1) mutual ledges of plates on the runway and MRD exceeding respectively 25 and 30 millimeters (further - mm);
2) the sharp ends of the bared armature, chips of plates with keen edges, chips more than 30 mm in depth;
3) rollers from the pressurizing materials over seams and end-to-end cracks more than 30 mm high;
4) Kolya, waves and shifts of asphalt pavements more than 30 mm on the runway and more than 50 mm on RD;
5) breaks more than one hook or two fixers at metal plates and gap wire skrutok.
All above-mentioned defects are eliminated immediately.
31. When flying in several changes in breaks between changes at least one hour for obligatory cleaning and inspection of the runway, RD, safety strips is provided.
32. Control of condition of coverings on MS and TPPVS in the course of flights is performed by the senior engineer of flights. Maintenance of purity and procedure on MS and TPPVS performs all technical engineer personnel involved in production of flights.
33. Control over purity of means of land flight servicing (further - SNOP) is performed by the person on duty on airfield technical support (further - ATO) flights.
34. In case of works on airfield, permanent uninterrupted maintenance of communication of the flight operations director (the person on duty on acceptance and release of air vehicles) with the works manager on the runway, and also ensuring listening of the starting communication channel is necessary.
35. Before performance of works on airfield, it is necessary:
1) to approve with the flight operations director (the person on duty on acceptance and release of air vehicles) work scenes, time of the beginning and completion of works, the used type and communication channels, and also communication control time intervals;
To bring 2) to staff of division the established signals of the emergency cessation of work, cleaning of the equipment and release of airfield;
3) to check availability and operability of radio engineering, light-signal means on the airfield and operational equipment;
4) upon termination of works to notify the flight operations director on release of airfield and its LOC ARM to acceptance and release of air vehicles.
36. Means of radio communication, and also mobile and alarm means of the notification are applied to ensuring communication on airfield. Alarm means apply to transfer of short commands by means of predefined luminous signals.
In case of refusal of radio communication signal to release of the runway is triple inclusion and switching off of runway lights, two red rockets from command control office (towards working) or the oral order transferred to messengers on the duty vehicle.
37. For safety-of-life function and exception of aviation incidents it is necessary:
1) timely and qualitatively to prepare airfield for production of flights and to provide control of condition of coverings before flights and during flights;
The airfield of airfield is correct to contain 2);
3) timely and qualitatively to make running repair of airfield of airfield;
4) to record and carry out the objective analysis of aviation incidents and incidents;
5) to organize and control movement on airfield of staff and the equipment.
38. The reserve runway prepares for production of flights in all cases as the main, and. The reserve runway on soil part of airfield is supported in condition of operational readiness at all seasons of the year.
39. Movement on airfield of all types of the vehicles which are not connected with flight servicing is not allowed.
40. Before entrances on artificial aerodrome pavement control and washing posts with sinks for obmyv of wheels of the land equipment and its survey are equipped.
41. Entrance on coverings of the runway, RD, MS, passing control and washing post, categorically it is not allowed.
42. Content of coverings consists in their systematic control and operational leaving.
Systematic control of condition of airfield includes:
Daily inspection of coverings is made daily in the morning. At the same time operational check of condition of artificial coverings and unpoved runways, airfield elements is made.
Inspections are made regarding availability of foreign objects on aerodrome movement area in days of flights - before their beginning, in the course and after flights.
Planned survey of coverings is made in the fall before winter operation, in the spring after snow descent. By results of planned surveys the sheet of defects in form, according to the table 2 of appendix 7 to these rules, found again and not eliminated after preceding surveys is constituted. Changes of condition of covering are noted on the defektovochny plan of coverings.
Unscheduled inspections are performed after loss of intensive rainfall, gale-force winds, natural disasters or impact on airfield of other adverse natural factors, and also after aviation incidents which occurred in airfield.
Defects are eliminated during running repair of coverings.
All planned activities are specified in the calendar schedule of works on running repair and operational content of objects of airfield for year in form, according to appendix 8 to these rules and are brought in process of accomplishment in register of works on running repair of airfield in form, according to appendix 1 to these rules.
43. Operational care of coverings of all types includes:
1) surface cleaning from foreign objects, snow and ice educations;
2) cleaning of water from the lowered places;
3) updating of marking of coverings;
4) care of seams;
5) elimination of minor defects;
6) processing by protective impregnating structures (cement-concrete and asphalt pavements).
If necessary washing and watering of coverings is made.
44. Protective surface treatment of coverings by impregnating structures is made for increase in resistance to impact of climatic and operational factors.
The technology of protection of airfield cement-concrete coverings by impregnating structures is given in appendix 9 to these rules. Also impregnating structures in the form of ready mixes and concentrates are applied to protective impregnation.
45. For the prevention of premature destructions of elements of airfield it is not allowed:
1) operation of coverings air vehicles with the flight weight exceeding settlement;
2) remoistening of the basis owing to defect of drainage water deck drain system and stagnation of water;
3) long temperature impacts from gas streams of aviation engineering;
4) content abuses of regulations, untimely or low quality of running repair of covering;
5) misuse of thermal machines during removal of ice educations.
46. Running repair of airfields consists in systematic and timely carrying out scheduled preventive works on protection from premature depreciation of elements of airfield, artificial and unpoved runways, intra airfield roads, and also elimination of the arisen small damages and defects in the course of their operation.
When carrying out more laborious works, forces and funds of airfield engineering divisions the, or contract organizations having the corresponding license are raised.
47. The list of main types of works on running repair and operational content of airfields are given in appendix 10 to these rules
48. Running repair of coverings consists of preparatory and main work.
Preparatory work includes survey and troubleshooting of coverings, the choice of method of repair, advance supply and warehousing of repair materials, providing with necessary array of instrumentation, machines and mechanisms and other means of mechanization and materials.
Cutting and clearing of defective sites of covering, surface preparation of coverings, preparation, stacking or drawing repair structures, care of the laid material or worked surface belong to the main works.
49. For preparation of repair structures natural stone materials (crushed stone, gravel, sand), cement, polymeric pitches and organic knitting are used, and also ready repair materials of factory production (fibrous concretes, polimerbetona, asphalt concrete) are applied.
50. When carrying out running repair of airfield coverings serially issued means of mechanization, and also different emergency devices and tools are used.
51. The choice of method of repair of airfield coverings is made in each case depending on type of the repaired site, scope of work, nature of destructions and available materials, machines, mechanisms, the equipment and stock.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.