of September 6, 2019 No. 743
About additional measures for regulation of employment relationships in the labor market
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of October 13, 2018 No. UP-5553 "About Increase in the Sizes of the Salary, Pensions, Grants and Benefits" and the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 16, 2018 No. 538 "About approval of the Actions plan on development of new normative and legal and other acts instead of the departmental obligatory acts stopping the action", and also for the purpose of streamlining of compensation of employees of the organizations which are on budget financing of further enhancement of the mechanism of stimulation and compensation of workers on the basis of widespread introduction of the market principles and unification of approaches in questions of territorial regulation of compensation taking into account features of climatic conditions of certain regions of the republic the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
Regulations on procedure for establishment and application of district coefficients for payment work, and also the minimum duration of annual additional vacation to the workers occupied at works in areas with severe and adverse climatic and living conditions according to appendix No. 1;
Regulations on procedure for application of industry coefficients of increase in the tariff charges of workers on separate technological work types, productions and types of economic activity and their sizes according to appendix No. 2;
Regulations on payment procedure of the allowances connected with traveling and mobile nature of works according to appendix No. 3;
grades in compensation of separate employee categories of the end-to-end positions of employees held in the organizations containing at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 4.
2. Determine that:
allowances, surcharges and the grades in compensation of workers approved by Item 1 of this resolution and tariff coefficients of the Single scale of charges on compensation, stipulated in Item 1 resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of January 18, 2019 No. 47 "About modification of the Single scale of charges on compensation", are applied since January 1, 2019;
sources of financing of payments of district coefficients for payment of work of employees of the state-financed organizations occupied at works in areas with adverse climatic working conditions are means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
district coefficients for payment of work of workers and additional vacations for work in areas with adverse climatic working conditions are obligatory for application by all organizations, irrespective of their forms of business;
the off-budget organizations, irrespective of their forms of business, can provide in collective agreements and collective agreements within own means of condition about additional payments to the salary of workers and additional labor vacation for work in the certain areas with adverse climatic working conditions which are not specified in appendix No. 1 to this resolution with inclusion of these expenses in taxable basis.
3. Determine that:
wages increase of workers of the end-to-end positions serving in state-financed organizations is performed according to appendix No. 4 to this resolution at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also optimization of number of personnel of these organizations;
the state organizations of the non-productive sphere financed from non-budgetary sources and using the Single scale of charges on compensation as basis for the organization of compensation of workers establish to workers of end-to-end positions the grades in compensation approved by this resolution;
if on the positions specified in appendix No. 4 to this resolution, higher grades in compensation are established by the separate regulatory legal acts adopted according to the legislation, then compensation is performed according to higher categories.
4. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ecology and environmental protection together with the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Uzbekistan to perform annual system monitoring of climatic conditions by areas and the cities of the republic with introduction if necessary by results of monitoring in the Cabinet of Ministers of offers on adjustment of the list of the territories with severe and adverse climatic conditions.
5. To provide to State Labour Inspection of the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with Head department of the state financial control of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan in accordance with the established procedure control of correctness of application of the district and industry coefficients, allowances connected with mobile and traveling nature of works and also establishments of categories on end-to-end positions and professions.
6. Make changes and additions to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 5.
7. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 6.
8. To the ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
9. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the Minister of Finance D. A. Kuchkarov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 6, 2019 No. 743
1. This Provision regulates conditions of establishment by the organizations, irrespective of pattern of ownership, district coefficients for payment of work (further - the allowance) and annual additional vacations for work in areas with severe and adverse climatic and living conditions of work.
2. The monthly allowance and annual additional vacations are granted to all workers performing works in the areas included about the List of areas with severe and adverse climatic conditions in which allowances, and also the minimum duration of annual additional vacation (further - the List), according to appendix No. 1 to this Provision are applied.
3. Conditions about application of allowances and additional vacations for work in the certain areas with heavy and adverse climatic working conditions which are not specified in the List with inclusion of these expenses in taxable basis can be provided in collective agreements and agreements of the off-budget organizations.
4. The size of the allowance is determined by multiplication of the corresponding coefficient established for this area by wages amount.
5. The size of the allowance is estimated from the wages amount which is not exceeding: till September 1, 2019 - the quadruple size of minimum wage, and since September 1, 2019 - 1,4 of the minimum wage, established according to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan and acting for the beginning of month for which this allowance is charged.
If the salary of the worker exceeds till September 1, 2019 - the quadruple size of minimum wage, and since September 1, 2019 - 1,4 of the minimum wage, then the size of the allowance is estimated from part of earnings, according to component quadruple minimum wage or 1,4 of the minimum wage according to examples of calculation according to appendix No. 2 to this Provision.
6. The salary proceeding from which the allowance is estimated join payments for the tariff charges and price-work quotations, award, the allowances and surcharges provided by wages system of the organization except the payments excluded from structure of average earnings.
7. Allowances are paid on place of employment irrespective of whether the worker lives in this area or does not live.
8. When sending to the area (area) with adverse climatic conditions for the term of more than one month the allowance in the amount of, provided for this area is paid to the worker during stay in this territory.
During the business trip the allowance is applied in generally established procedure.
The allowance is paid irrespective of payment of expense recovery in case of the business trips provided by the labor law.
9. For workers in areas where two different sizes of allowances (for example, on district coefficient are provided and for work in mountain areas) to the salary - they are summed up.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.