of September 7, 2019 No. 1173
About features of disclosure by credit institutions of information which is subject to disclosure according to requirements of the Federal Law "About Banks and Banking Activity"
According to the Federal Law "About Banks and Banking Activity" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
2. Determine that credit institutions have the right to open the information which is subject to disclosure according to requirements of the Federal Law "About Banks and Banking Activity", provided by the list approved by this resolution in narrow structure and (or) amount in the following cases:
if disclosure by credit institution of information on person concerning which the measures of restrictive nature entered by foreign state, national association and (or) the union and (or) the public (interstate) institution of foreign state or national association and (or) union are effective (further - measures of restrictive nature) leads (can bring) to introduction of measures of restrictive nature concerning credit institution and (or) other persons;
if concerning credit institution measures of restrictive nature are effective;
if disclosure of information by credit institution concerning the credit institution referred to category of authorized banks according to the Federal Law "About the State Defensive Order" leads (can bring) to introduction of measures of restrictive nature concerning credit institution and (or) other persons;
if the credit institution is referred to category of authorized banks according to the Federal Law "About the State Defensive Order".
3. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 23, 2018 No. 1404 "About features of disclosure by credit institutions of information which is subject to disclosure according to requirements of the Federal Law "About Banks and Banking Activity" (The Russian Federation Code, 2018, No. 49, the Art. 7609).
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 7, 2019, No. 1173
1. Information on persons who are part of governing bodies of credit institution.
2. Information on other heads (workers) making decisions on implementation by credit institution of transactions and other transactions which results can influence observance of obligatory standard rates by credit institution or emergence of other situations menacing to interests of investors and creditors including the bases for implementation of measures for the prevention of insolvency (bankruptcy) of credit institution.
3. Information on transactions with persons concerning whom measures of restrictive nature are entered.
4. Information on banking groups, bank holdings and other associations of legal entities which include credit institution, and also about participants of these associations.
5. Information on affiliates of credit institution.
6. Information on the organizations and persons under control to credit institution which are part of their governing bodies, persons controlling credit institution.
7. Information on persons who are members (shareholders) of credit institution.
8. Information on persons, the controlling members (shareholders) of credit institution.
9. Information on the related parties of credit institution (connected with credit institution legal entities and physical persons) and transactions with them.
10. Information on financial investments of credit institution regarding data on the organizations in which the credit institution owns shares in the authorized (share) capital.
11. Information on the financial instruments which are switched on in calculation of own means (capital) of credit institution (banking group) including on all conditions and on terms of their release, repayment, converting, on other transactions with them, and about essential changes of these tools of credit institution (banking group).
12. Information on transactions with partners of credit institutions - nonresidents.
13. Information on the encumbered and uncharged assets of credit institution.
14. Information on qualification and on work experience of board members (supervisory board) of credit institution, the faces holding positions of sole executive body, his deputies, members of collegiate executive body, the chief accountant, the deputy chief accountant of credit institution, and also the head, the chief accountant of branch of credit institution.
15. Information on decision making on reorganization of credit institution.
16. Information on the essential facts (events, actions) which are affecting financial and economic activities of credit institution, arose during the period from decision date about reorganization of credit institution and before date of its completion, specified in Items 1 - 3, 4 (regarding decisions which adoption can entail application of measures of restrictive nature) and 6 parts eight of article 23.5 of the Federal law "About Banks and Banking Activity".
17. Information on asset cost (obligations) reflected in consolidated financial statements of banking group by types of risks concerning which requirements to the capital, in regulatory and accounting perimeters of consolidation are determined.
18. Information on basic reasons of distinctions between the size of assets (obligations) reflected in annual accounting (financial) accounts of credit institution (consolidated financial statements of banking group) and the size of requirements (obligations) concerning which the credit institution (banking group) determines requirements to capital adequacy.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.