of August 27, 2019 No. UP-5789
About implementation of system of continuous advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel of the highest educational institutions
In recent years ample opportunities for development of professional knowledge, qualification and skills of the leading and pedagogical personnel of the highest educational institutions are created (further - the leading and pedagogical personnel). Modern forms and technologies of training, including distance training, vebinarny technologies, the automated monitoring, information systems of electronic portfolio take root into educational process of rates of retraining and advanced training.
At the same time discrepancy to modern requirements, low performance and resource intensity of the operating procedure for advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel requires implementation in this process of innovative approaches, and also use of mechanisms of continuous development of professional competence of personnel.
For the purpose of raising on the new level of system of advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel, widespread introduction in practice of the modern forms of increase in their professional skills and also differentiated and the alternative continuous system of advanced training taking results of scientific and scientific and pedagogical activities into account:
1. Approve offers of the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, other ministries and departments having the highest educational institutions in the maintaining, on implementation since September 1, 2019 of system of continuous advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel.
2. Determine the main objectives of system of continuous advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel:
implementation of mechanisms of continuous updating of professional knowledge, skills and skill of the leading and pedagogical personnel, increase in their professional training at the necessary level according to modern requirements for quality assurance of the higher education;
ensuring implementation in practice and carrying out monitoring of straight lines and the indirect forms of advanced training connected with professional activity on the basis of the principles of variability and complementarity;
creation proceeding from the scientific and pedagogical potential of the leading and pedagogical personnel of opportunity for the independent choice and development of the forms of continuous advanced training oriented to satisfaction of their professional requirements;
development of skills of the leading and pedagogical personnel in the field of scientific and practical research, technology development, innovations on the taught disciplines, and also modern methods of the organization of educational process on the basis of continuous increase in their professional skill;
regular updating of qualification requirements, curricula and programs for advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel with broad implementation of modern highly effective educational and innovative technologies, the best foreign practices, the organization and ensuring efficiency of their activities up to standard;
development in the leading and pedagogical personnel of skills of ownership of the advanced pedagogical, information and communication and innovative technologies and their active implementation in educational process with use of the world information Internet, multimedia systems and methods of distance training;
increase in level of practical development of foreign languages the leading and pedagogical personnel, creation of opportunities for the continuous growth of professional skill, efficiency of their pedagogical and scientific activities.
3. Determine that continuous advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel includes forms:
independent advanced training in the specialty;
alternative advanced training;
direct training in specialized agencies in retraining and advanced training on the basis of educational programs.
At the same time the leading and pedagogical personnel, proceeding from results of their professional, educational and methodical and scientific and pedagogical activity, is given opportunity of the choice of alternative form of advanced training or training at basis of educational programs.
4. Agree with offers of the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economy and Industry and Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan on realization since September 1, 2019 of the measures providing:
establishment of general duration of direct (direct) training with separation from work on rates of retraining and advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel in volume of 144 hours;
creation in the centers of retraining and advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel of departments of the educational technologies numbering at least 3 established posts established proceeding from the number of professors-teachers;
establishment of the monthly allowance to 30 percent of basic official pay rate to professors-teachers, experienced experts specialists who are effectively teaching in the centers of retraining and advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel proceeding from the analysis of their activities, and also material stimulation of skilled professors-teachers, the experienced experts specialists involved to training on the terms of hourly pay of work by increase in the size of their hourly pay up to 20 percent;
the organization of training at rates of retraining and advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel - persons of retirement age, women with children up to three years, and also persons with disability in remote form;
payment of allowances at the rate to 200 percent on the approved categories of compensation on the Single scale of charges to official pay rates of employees of the centers of retraining and advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel by the extrabudgetary funds received from rendering additional educational services by these centers;
introduction of position of the specialist in international cooperation in structures of the regional and industry centers of retraining and advanced training of pedagogical personnel of the highest educational institutions.
5. To the ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education together with the Ministry of employment and employment relationships, and also the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to review and approve the sizes and payment terms of work of employees of the centers of retraining and advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel proceeding from requirements of this Decree in a month.
6. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to allocate in 2019 necessary funds for implementation of this Decree within the approved parameters of expenses on the social sphere, and since 2020 annually to provide necessary financing in parameters of the Government budget.
7. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in week time proceeding from the tasks determined in this Decree to accept the resolution providing procedure for the organization of processes of continuous advanced training of the leading and pedagogical personnel.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.