of June 19, 1997 No. 130-I
About system of local representative bodies in the conditions of changes in the administrative-territorial device of the Republic of Kazakhstan
(as of July 20, 1999)
1. Determine that the powers keep and are deputies:
1) the Almaty regional maslikhat - deputies of the Taldykorgan regional maslikhat;
2) the Karaganda regional maslikhat - deputies of the Zhezkazgan regional maslikhat;
3) the East Kazakhstan regional maslikhat - deputies of the Semipalatinsk regional maslikhat;
4) the North Kazakhstan regional maslikhat - deputies of the Kokshetau regional maslikhat.
2. Determine that deputies of the Turgai regional maslikhat keep the powers and are deputies:
1) Akmola regional maslikhat if they are elected from Derzhavinsky, Zhaksynsky, Zhanadalinsky, Esilsky and Kiyminsky districts of the abolished Turgai region;
2) the Kustanay regional maslikhat if they are elected from the city of Arkalyk, the Arkalyk, Amantogaysky, Amangeldinsky, Dzhangeldinsky and October districts of the abolished Turgai region.
1. In case of abolition of areas, their reorganization deputies of regional, district (city) maslikhats keep the powers and are deputies of maslikhat of that administrative and territorial unit to which the abolished administrative and territorial unit is attached.
2. In case of changes in the administrative-territorial device of area deputies of district (city) maslikhats keep the powers and are deputies of maslikhat:
1) that area (city) which the territory of the abolished area joins;
2) that area to which maintaining this city which acquired the status of district value is carried.
3. In case of renaming of area, the area (city) deputies of the maslikhats renamed areas of the area (city) are not re-elected and keep the powers as deputies of maslikhats of the renamed administrative and territorial units.
1. This Law is effective before the expiration of powers of the local representative bodies elected on March 7, 1994 and also the local representative bodies elected later according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan which is valid the Constitutional law, "About elections in the Republic of Kazakhstan".
Republic of Kazakhstan N. Nazarbayev
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.