of September 2, 2019 No. 326
About licensing enhancement
For the purpose of elimination of excessive regulation, optimization of procedures of licensing, simplification of the requirements and conditions shown to job seekers of licenses and licensees I decide:
1. Bring in the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of September 1, 2010 No. 450 "About licensing of separate types of activity" the following changes:
1.1. state Items 2-6 in the following edition:
"2. Determine that licensing of separate types of business and other economic activity (further - activities) is performed only for the purpose of ensuring protection of the state and public concerns, lives, health, the rights and legitimate interests of citizens, the environment provided that these objectives cannot be achieved otherwise, except licensing.
determinations of the list of the licensed types of activity, works and services constituting them it is exclusive proceeding from need of achievement of stated purposes;
determinations of the exhaustive list of the licenses shown to job seekers and licensees of requirements and conditions taking into account their rationality, proportionality and economic justification;
independence of licensing authorities in decision making concerning licensing, including in the course of control of activities of licensees;
inadmissibility of suspension and cancellation of the license for insignificant violations and formal offenses;
inadmissibility of collection from job seekers of licenses and licensees of payment for licensing implementation, except for payments of the state fee in the sizes and procedure established by the legislation and also the expenses connected with conducting examination;
the maximum use of information technologies in the course of interaction of licensing authorities, job seekers of licenses and licensees;
openness and availability of information on procedure for licensing, including about the licenses shown to job seekers and licensees requirements and conditions, and also about the subjects which are meeting such requirements and conditions and who obtained licenses.
4. Since July 1, 2020 confirmation of availability of the license can be performed by the addressing the Unified register of licenses (further - the Register) by means of the global computer Internet through the single portal of electronic services nation-wide automated information sistemy*. The Register joins data on the licenses existing for July 1, 2020, and also on all the granted licenses.
For the licenses granted since July 1, 2020, day of entering into the Register of data on the corresponding license is considered day of receipt of the license.
* The register is integrated with the nation-wide automated information system.
5. The operator of the nation-wide automated information system provides the round-the-clock open entry to data of the Register on the global computer Internet on a grant basis.
Ministry of Economics:
is the owner Reestra, provides its forming and functioning together with licensing authorities according to the procedure, determined by Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus;
coordinates work of licensing authorities on entering of data into the Register.
6. The general project organization and general contract organization for creation and development of the Register is the scientific and engineering republican unitary enterprise "Institute of Applied Program Systems". Creation, operation and program and technical support, including upgrade of the software, Register are performed at the expense of means of the republican budget and other sources according to the legislation.";
1.2. make changes to the Regulations on licensing of separate types of activity approved by this Decree (appendix).
2. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.