of May 20, 2006 No. 637
About the organization of work on establishment and implementation of guardianship (guardianship) over minor children
Based on Article 146, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: parts two of article 149 of the Code of the Republic of Belarus about scrap and family
1. Approve Regulations on procedure for the organization of work on establishment and implementation of guardianship (guardianship) over minor children it (is applied).
2. This resolution becomes effective in ten days after its official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of May 20, 2006 No. 637
1. This Provision determines procedure:
1.1. establishment and implementation of guardianship (guardianship) over the minor children who are:
orphan children, children without parental support, children, parents (the single parent) of which temporarily are absent on reasonable excuse, and also the foreign citizens and stateless persons which did not reach age of eighteen years which did not acquire capacity to act in full according to the legislation and arrived to the Republic of Belarus without legal representatives (further – unaccompanied foreigners) to which the status of the refugee, additional protection or shelter in the Republic of Belarus, are provided by newborn children of the minor parents who are not married;
the unaccompanied foreigners petitioning for provision of the status of the refugee, additional protection or shelter in the Republic of Belarus (further - the unaccompanied foreigners petitioning for protection);
unaccompanied foreigners to whom temporary protection in the Republic of Belarus is provided;
1.2. accounting and control of living conditions and education of minor children in families of guardians (custodians);
1.3. discharges and releases of guardians (custodians) from accomplishment of the obligations by them.
2. Guardianship (guardianship) is established for education, protection of personal and property rights and legitimate interests of minor children.
3. For the purpose of this provision the following terms and their determinations are applied:
candidates for guardians (custodians) - persons petitioning for appointment them as guardians (custodians) of minor children;
wards are minor children over whom guardianship (guardianship) is established.
4. Guardianship (guardianship) is established according to the decision of guardianship and custody body (local executive and administrative organ) at the place of residence (stay) of the minor children who are subject to guardianship (guardianship) or at the place of residence of the candidate for guardians (custodians) if it is equitable to interests of the ward.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.