of February 15, 2016 No. 107-H
About establishment of requirements to preparation of means of customs providing and procedure for their application
Accepted the Government of the Republic of Armenia on February 11, 2016
Assuming as a basis part 2 of article 127 of the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About customs regulation", the Government of the Republic of Armenia decides:
1. Establish requirements to preparation of means of customs providing and procedure for their application according to Appendix.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Armenia of February 11, 2016 No. 107-N
1. This legal act establishes rules of application of means of customs providing and the requirement to their application.
2. In this legal act of concept are used in the sense of concepts established by appendix to the agreement "About the Customs Code of the Customs Union" and the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About customs regulation".
3. Means of customs providing (identification) are applied for the purpose of identification of the goods which are under customs control and also the vehicles, buildings, reservoirs and other places provided for the goods which are under customs control.
4. Identification is performed by sealing, sealing, stamping, numerical, alphabetic or other marking, application of identification tags, sampling and samples, preparation of volume images, use of shipping documents, and also other means.
5. Means of identification of foreign states for the customs purposes the means applied by customs authorities of foreign states and also as suppliers and carriers of goods according to international treaties of the Republic of Armenia can be acknowledged.
6. Application by customs authorities of means of identification is regulated by higher tax authority.
7. The following means of identification can be used by customs authorities:
1) mechanical means:
and. the seal - the mechanical device disposable which can be imposed on compartment of the vehicle intended for loads and after which use dissected away, intended for loads can be open only by dismantle, removal (opening) of seal. The seal is established by the special device for sealing using twine or wire;
. the electronic locking and sealing device - the reuse device with possibility of implementation of monitoring of route, including can send signals remotely or calculating devices, without allowing access to the protected objects;
2) stamp means:
and. seal (stamp) - the tool (device) with possibility of seal on different carriers or registration (fixing) of action by means of ink. Seals can be individual and public;
. bar code (barcode) - the combination of figures and letters which is read out (clear) by special calculating devices. Customs authorities can also apply self-adhesive stickers with bar code;
century fluorescent felt-tip pen - the special felt-tip pen used for drawing on customs papers of reflective sign.
8. Mechanical and stamp means of identification are applied for the purpose of ensuring safety of goods and cargo sections of vehicles, and also shipping and transport documents and implementation of customs control.
9. Mechanical means of identification are established by officials of customs authorities of the Republic of Armenia when loading the goods which are under customs control on locks of cargo sections, including all closed nodes of cargo sections. Mechanical means of identification are established by customs authorities during customs control.
10. The applied mechanical means of identification change, removed or destroyed official to persons of customs authorities of the Republic of Armenia or in the case established by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia - other persons with the permission of customs authority. In case of change of removal or destruction of means of identification by the official of customs authority the protocol in the form approved by the Eurasian economic commission is constituted.
11. Mechanical means of identification can be made of combination of different materials, however shall maintain under operating conditions in case of air temperature from -60 °C to +55 °C.
12. The structure of mechanical means of identification shall:
1) to ensure safe functioning of people, to be fireproof and explosion-proof;
2) to exclude reuse (except for electronic locking and sealing devices);
3) to provide impossibility of removal (opening) of mechanical means of identification without visible traces (except for electronic locking and sealing devices);
4) to provide exception of access to the transported loads without damage of mechanical means of identification (except for electronic locking and sealing devices);
5) to provide functional purpose of mechanical means of identification in case of the impact of mechanical force arising in course of carriage of loads;
6) to provide possibility of control of condition of mechanical means of identification in the closed provision;
7) to provide possibility of removal (removal) by means of special devices.
13. Mechanical means of identification shall be made so that to keep working capacity at least 12 months about day of installation and at least 24 months about day of production.
14. Electronic locking and sealing devices shall have expiration date at least 5 years.
15. Mechanical and stamp means of identification shall conform to the requirements extending to them established for them by regulating and technical documents, and also this Procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.