of July 3, 2019 No. ZR-86
About amnesty of the penalties applied for number of administrative violations and the state fee
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on June 19, 2019
1. This Law governs the relations connected with amnesty concerning persons having obligations as regards committed administrative offenses and the state fee.
1. Persons who made administrative offense are exempted from the obligation on payment of the amount of the penalty provided by the administrative act for making till August 31, 2018 of administrative offense stipulated in Article 150.3 and part 7 of article 137.2 of the Code of the Republic of Armenia about administrative offenses, or its unpaid part.
2. Persons having obligations as regards the state fee provided by Items 15.5 and 15.6 of part 15 of article 19 of the Law "About the State Fee" till January 1, 2019 for the license for implementation of passenger traffic by the taxi car are exempted from payment of the penalty fee estimated for failure to pay the state fee if in six-months time after entry into force of this Law the main amount of the state fee is extinguished.
3. The enforcement proceedings initiated according to the administrative acts adopted in connection with the administrative violations provided by part of 1 this Article and also according to not appealed administrative acts on these administrative violations are subject to the termination in the procedure established by the law with release of the parties of enforcement proceeding from the obligation on payment of expenses on making of executive actions, the stipulated in Article 67 Laws "About Forced Execution of Court Resolutions".
4. The enforcement proceedings initiated based on monetary claims on cases on collection of the amount on public legal monetary claims based on not appealed administrative acts about the obligations as regards the state fee provided by part 2 of this Article are subject to the termination with release of the parties of enforcement proceeding from obligation on payment of expenses on making of executive actions, the stipulated in Article 67 Laws "About Forced Execution of Court Resolutions".
5. Persons who made till August 31, 2018 the administrative offenses provided by part of 1 this Article irrespective of circumstance of payment of penalty by them from the date of entry into force of this Law are considered not subjected to administrative punishment.
1. This Law becomes effective next day after its official publication.
President of the Republic of Armenia
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.