of August 19, 2019 No. 131
About establishment of requirements to the shares acquired by banks, the affiliated organizations of bank or bank holding (to shares in the authorized capital) legal entities, and also aggregate value of shares of bank in the authorized capital or shares of legal entities
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 31, 1995 "About banks and banking activity in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Law on banks) the Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Determine that:
1) banks, the affiliated organizations of banks or bank holdings acquire shares of legal entities in case of their compliance to the following requirements:
shares of legal entities - nonresidents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, being in free circulation on the international stock exchanges specified in the List of the international stock exchanges according to appendix 1 to this resolution;
the shares of the legal entities recognized by the resident organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to requirements of Item 3 of article 22-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 2, 2003 "About the security market", included in the official listing of stock exchange;
shares of legal entities - residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, being in the representative list of the stock exchange index;
shares of legal entities - residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, included in the official listing of stock exchange, and (or) the share of legal entities - residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan, admitted to public trading on the stock exchange functioning in the territory of the International financial center "Astana";
2) banks, the affiliated organizations of banks or bank holdings acquire shares in the authorized capital of the legal entities determined in subitems 1) and 2) of Item 3 of article 8 of the Law on banks;
3) the affiliated organizations of banks or bank holdings acquire shares of the legal entities performing depository activity or activities for the organization of the biddings in the security market;
4) the extent of aggregate value of shares of bank in the authorized capital or shares of the legal entities specified in the subitem 1) of Item 3 of article 8 of the Law on banks constitutes no more than 50 (fifty) percent of the size of equity of bank.
2. Recognize invalid regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and also structural elements of some regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the list according to appendix 2 to this resolution.
3. To provide to department of methodology and regulation of the financial organizations in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) together with Legal department state registration of this resolution in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this resolution the direction in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "Institute of the legislation and legal information of the Republic of Kazakhstan" the Ministries of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this resolution on official Internet resource of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this resolution submission to Legal department of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 2), 3) of this Item and item 4 of this resolution.
4. To department of external communications - press service of National Bank to provide within ten calendar days after state registration of this resolution the direction it to the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan Smolyakov O. A.
Chairman of National Bank
to the Resolution of Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 19, 2019 No. 131
1. Stock exchange of Australia (Australian Stock Exchange).
2. Austrian stock exchange (Wiener bourse AG).
3. Stock exchange of the USA (National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotation, NASDAQ).
4. American Stock Exchange.
5. The European stock exchange "Evronekst" in Amsterdam (Euronext Amsterdam).
6. Exchange of the International financial center "Astana" (Astana International Exchange, AIX).
7. Stock exchange of Athens (Athens Exchange).
8. Bombay stock exchange (The Bombay Stock Exchange Limited, BSE).
9. Brazil stock Bovespa.
10. The European stock exchange "Evronekst" in Brussels (Euronext Brussels).
11. Warsaw Stock Exchange.
12. Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing.
13. Jakarta Stock Exchange.
14. Stock exchange of New Zealand (New Zealand Exchange).
15. Irish Stock Exchange.
16. Joint stock exchange of Spain (VME Spanish Exchanges).
17. Borsa Italiana SPA.
18. Stock exchange of Johannesburg (South Africa) (JSE Securities Exchange South Africa).
19. Copenhagen Stock Exchange.
20. The joint stock exchange which part the exchanges of Stockholm, Helsinki, Tallinn and Riga are (Hex Integrated Markets Ltd.).
21. The European stock exchange "Evronekst" in Lisbon (Euronext Lisbon).
22. London Stock Exchange.
23. Stock exchange of Luxembourg (Bourse de Luxembourg).
24. Malaysian stock exchange (Bursa Malaysia).
25. Stock exchange of Malta (Malta Stock Exchange).
26. Mexican stock exchange (Bolsa Mexicana de Valores, BMV).
27. Stock exchange of Montreal (Bourse de Montreal).
28. German stock exchange (Deutsche bourse AG).
29. New York Stock Exchange.
30. South Korean stock exchange (Korea Stock Exchange).
31. Stock exchange of Osaka (Osaka Securities Exchange).
32. Oslo bourse.
33. The European stock exchange "Evronekst" in Paris (Euronext Paris).
34. Stock exchange of the Russian Federation (JSC MICEX-RTS).
35. Singapore Exchange.
36. Istanbul Stock Exchange.
37. Stockholm Exchange.
38. Tokyo Stock Exchange.
39. Toronto Stock Exchange.
40. Indian stock exchange (Delhi Stock Exchange).
41. National stock exchange of India (National Stock Exchange of India Limited).
42. Philippine stock exchange (Philippine Stock Exchange).
43. Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
44. Shanghai Stock Exchange.
45. Stock exchange of Switzerland (SWX Swiss Exchange).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.