of May 15, 1992
About Regulations on flag of the Agreement on collective security
Council of collective security solved:
approve Regulations on flag of the Agreement on collective security of May 15, 1992 it (is applied).
It is made in one authentic copy in Russian.
The authentic copy is stored in the Secretariat of Council of collective security which will send to each State Party of the Agreement on collective security its verified copy.
For the Republic of Armenia
For the Kyrgyz Republic
For the Republic of Belarus
For the Russian Federation
For the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the Republic of Tajikistan
200_ years About Regulations on flag of the Collective Security Treaty Organization are approved by the Decision of Council of collective security from "__" ______________
1. The flag of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (далеефлаг the CSTO) is its official symbol and represents rectangular panel of blue color in which center the emblem of the CSTO (the board of blue color fettered by silver in the form of quadrangular fortetion is represented; on board fringing - silver rivets; in the field of board - gold sphere; the board is framed with gold laurel and oak wreath.
Semantics of flag.
The image of emblem of the CSTO symbolizes safety of state members from potential hazards from any direction.
Blue color (traditional symbol of honor, fidelity and world) of panel of flag reflects peacefulness as the basic principle of activities of the CSTO and its not offensive nature (the drawing is attached).
The flag width relation to its length - 1:2.
2. The colors of the CSTO can be hoisted:
on the buildings occupied by bodies of the CSTO - it is permanent;
on the official residence occupied by the Secretary general of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (further the Organization);
on buildings in which meetings of bodies of the CSTO - for their carrying out are held;
on the vehicles used by the Secretary general of the Organization.
3. The flag of the CSTO can be in studies of heads of states, heads of governments, chairmen of national parliaments (chairmen of chambers of national parliaments) of state members of the CSTO, persons presiding in bodies of the CSTO, the Secretary general of the Organization.
4. The flag of the CSTO is used by its collective forces.
5. The colors of the CSTO can be hoisted by bodies of the CSTO on the occasion of national and official holidays of the state of stay of body of the CSTO.
6. The colors of the CSTO can be hoisted separately or with flags of state members of the CSTO.
When the colors of the CSTO are hoisted with one or several other flags, all these flags shall be at one level and to be approximately equal size.
In case of arrangement of flags of state members of the CSTO around the colors of the CSTO are hoisted on flagstaff in the center of circle or in close proximity to it.
In case of arrangement of flags of state members of the CSTO to the line or semicircle the colors of the CSTO are hoisted or separately, or in the center of the line (semicircle).
7. In the days declared days of mourning according to the decision of Council in days of national mourning of each of state members of the CSTO the flags filled on masts are lowered a little on one third of length of mast. To flag of the CSTO the black tape which length is equal to flag panel length fastens.
8. The flag of the CSTO and its image, irrespective of the sizes, shall correspond in accuracy to the color and schematic image.
9. The flag of the CSTO and its image cannot be used for commercial purposes.
The image of flag of the CSTO can be used in the decorative purposes in quality of its symbol so that at the same time disrespect for flag was not shown.
10. Permission to use of flag of the CSTO and its image in the representation purposes and other cases which are not provided by this Provision is issued by the Secretariat of the Organization.
11. The responsibility for violation of requirements of this provision, and also for defilement of flag of the CSTO is established according to the legislation of the state in the territory of which such violation took place.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.