of May 15, 1992
About Regulations on emblem of the Agreement on collective security
Council of collective security solved:
approve Regulations on emblem of the Agreement on collective security of May 15, 1992 it (is applied).
It is made in one authentic copy in Russian.
The authentic copy is stored in the Secretariat of Council of collective security which will send to each State Party of the Agreement on collective security its verified copy.
For the Republic of Armenia
For the Kyrgyz Republic
For the Republic of Belarus
For the Russian Federation
For the Republic of Kazakhstan
For the Republic of Tajikistan
200_ years About Regulations on emblem of the Collective Security Treaty Organization are approved by the Decision of Council of collective security from "__" ______________
1. The Collective Security Treaty Organization (далееОДКБ) has the emblem (further - emblem of the CSTO). The emblem of the CSTO is its official symbol and represents the image of the board of blue color fettered by silver in the form of quadrangular fortetion; on board fringing - silver rivets; in the field of board - gold sphere; the board is framed with gold laurel and oak wreath.
Semantics of emblem.
The image of quadrangular fortetion (historical symbol of defensive works) symbolizes not offensive nature of the CSTO.
The gold sphere (symbol of solidity and unity) reflects solidarity of purpose and the values protected by armies of state members of the CSTO.
Lavrovo - oak wreath symbolizes courage and valor of the military personnel of state members of the CSTO (the drawing is attached).
2. Reproduction of the image of emblem of the CSTO is allowed in color and one-color options (blue, black), and also in volume option.
3. The image of emblem of the CSTO is placed:
on buildings of bodies of the CSTO;
on the vehicles used by bodies of the CSTO;
in rooms in which meetings of bodies of the CSTO are held;
on forms of documents of these bodies;
on official publications of bodies of the CSTO.
4. The emblem of the CSTO can be used in symbolics of forming of forces and means of system of collective security.
5. The emblem of the CSTO can be reproduced on the souvenirs used in representation purposes.
6. Reproduction of color, graphical and volume images of emblem of the CSTO, irrespective of the sizes, shall correspond precisely its color, and also one-color (blue, black) to the drawing.
7. In the cases which are not provided by this Provision the Secretariat of the Collective Security Treaty Organization is authorized to issue permission to production and use of emblem of the CSTO and its image.
8. The responsibility for violation of requirements of this provision is established according to the legislation of the state in the territory of which such violation took place.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.