of December 26, 1995 No. 2733
About the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
This Constitutional law according to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan determines legal status of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
1. The president of the Republic is the head of state, its management official determining the main directions of domestic and foreign policy of the state and representing Kazakhstan within the country and in the international relations.
2. The president of the Republic - symbol and the guarantor of unity of the people and the government, firmness of the Constitution, rights and freedoms of man and citizen.
3. The president of the Republic provides the approved functioning of all branches of the government and responsibility of authorities to the people.
4. The president of the Republic possesses the right to act on behalf of the people and the state.
5. The president of the Republic, his honor and advantage are inviolable. Infringement of honor and advantage of the President of the Republic is pursued under the law.
Election of the president of the Republic is performed according to the constitutional law.
1. The president of the Republic enters position from the moment of bringing to the people of the following oath: "Solemnly I swear truly to serve the people of Kazakhstan, to strictly follow the Constitution and the laws of Kazakhstan, to guarantee the rights and freedoms of citizens, to honesty carry out the high obligations of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan assigned to me". The text of the oath is said by the President of the Republic in state language.
2. The oath is taken on the second environment of January.
In case of election of the President on early elections or acceptances of powers of the President in case, stipulated in Article 48 Constitutions, the oath is taken within a month from the date of publication of results of presidential elections or acceptance of powers of the President of the Republic. In these cases day of bringing of the oath is determined by Central Election Commission of the Republic.
The oath is taken in a festive atmosphere in presence of deputies of Parliament, judges of the Constitutional Court, judges of the Supreme Court, and also all Ex-presidents of the Republic.
3. The president of the Republic swears on the Constitution of the Republic. After bringing of the oath the National anthem of the Republic of Kazakhstan is performed. The president by the chairman of Central Election Commission is handed the certificate, the breastplate, standard of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the award "Three-copecks Piece Kyran" ("Gold Oryol").
4. No. 156-VII ZRK is excluded according to the Constitutional law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 05.11.2022
1. The president of the Republic is elected for a period of seven years.
1-1. Powers of the President of the Republic, the electee on early elections, are performed before the inauguration of the Republic chosen on regular elections which shall be carried out in seven years after the early elections on the first Sunday of December.
2. Powers of the President of the Republic stop from the moment of assumption of office of the newly elected President of the Republic, and also in case of early release or dismissal of the President from position, or his death.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.