of August 6, 2019 No. 131
About approval of Rules of realization of general processes in the field of information support of use of veterinary and sanitary measures
According to Item 30 of the Protocol on information and communication technologies and information exchange within the Eurasian Economic Union (appendix No. 3 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) and being guided by the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of December 19, 2016 No. 169, the Board of the Eurasian economic commission solved:
Chairman of Board of the Eurasian economic commission
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of August 6, 2019 No. 131
1. These rules determine requirements to realization of general processes within the Eurasian Economic Union in the field of information support of use of veterinary and sanitary measures (further respectively - general processes, the Union) in the part concerning exchange of data on the veterinary certificates accompanying the destinations moved to the state the goods which are subject to veterinary control (supervision) (further - controlled goods), and import permits (export, transit) of controlled goods (further - permissions), the purposes and tasks of general processes, the functions performed within interaction between state bodies in the field of veterinary science of state members of the Union (further respectively - authorized bodies, state members), and also between authorized bodies and the Eurasian economic commission (further - the Commission), procedure for exchange of data between them and structure of the transferred data in case of realization of general processes.
2. For the purposes of these rules concepts which mean the following are used:
"database" - the information resource containing data on the permissions issued by representatives according to the legislation of state members officials in the field of veterinary science;
"the state of the destination" - state member in the territory of which the destination of controlled goods is located;
"the state of the place of departure" - state member in the territory of which the place of departure of controlled goods is located.
Other concepts used in these rules are applied in the values defined by the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 and the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of June 18, 2010 No. 317 "About use of veterinary and sanitary measures in the Customs union".
3. The purposes of realization of general processes are:
a) increase in efficiency of carrying out veterinary control (supervision) by use of measures for non-admission of import and distribution on customs area of the Union of causative agents of infectious diseases of animals, including general for the person and animals, and the goods (products) of animal origin which are not conforming to single veterinary (veterinary and sanitary) requirements;
b) ensuring transparency of use of veterinary and sanitary measures and traceability of controlled goods in case of their production, transportation and realization in the territories of state members.
4. Goal achievement of realization of general processes is provided for the account:
a) ensuring issue of veterinary certificates in electronic form (in process of readiness of systems of electronic veterinary certification in state members);
b) realization of exchange between authorized bodies data about issued (including on replacement) the veterinary certificates accompanying the destinations moved to the state controlled goods (further - data on veterinary certificates);
c) notifications of authorized bodies on cases of suspension of transportation of controlled goods, origins of such cases and the taken measures;
d) creations, forming and maintaining the database by realization of exchange between authorized bodies data on permissions.
5. Participants of general processes are authorized bodies and the Commission.
6. Within realization of general processes authorized bodies perform the following functions:
a) representation to authorized body of the state of the destination of data on veterinary certificates;
b) representation at the request of authorized body of other state member of data on veterinary certificates;
c) representation of the state of the place of departure to authorized bodies and the states of the destination of data on the status of veterinary certificates (including in case of survey (withdrawal) of controlled goods);
d) representation to authorized body of the state of the place of departure of data on the status of veterinary certificates in case of their repayment;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.