of August 6, 2019 No. 136
About approval of Regulations of maintenance and maintenance of the integrated information system of the Eurasian Economic Union
For the purpose of realization of Item 27 and according to Item 30 of the Protocol on information and communication technologies and information exchange within the Eurasian Economic Union (appendix No. 3 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014) the Board of the Eurasian economic commission solved:
Chairman of Board of the Eurasian economic commission
Approved by the Decision of Board of the Eurasian economic commission of August 6, 2019, No. 136
1. These Regulations determine structure, content and parameters of quality of accomplishment of actions for maintenance and maintenance of the integrated information system of the Eurasian Economic Union (further respectively - the integrated system, the Union), and also the functions performed by services of technical support of the Eurasian economic commission (further - the Commission) and authorized bodies of state members of the Union (further - authorized bodies), and procedure for their interaction.
2. For the purposes of these Regulations concepts which mean the following are used:
"request" - any request of the user for receipt of consultation, recovery of functioning or change of function of information system (its subsystem, component);
"incident" - any event leading to violation of functioning of information system (its subsystem, component) or rendering or capable to exert negative impact on its functioning;
"user" - the person participating in functioning of information system or using its functions;
"service of technical support" - the service structure performing maintenance and technical support of information systems;
"maintenance" - complex of organizational and technical actions for ensuring steady functioning and development of information system;
"maintenance" - complex of organizational and technical actions for maintenance of operational readiness of information system.
Other concepts used in these Regulations are applied in the values defined by the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 and the acts of bodies of the Union regulating questions of creation and development of the integrated system.
3. Maintenance and maintenance of the integrated system are performed for the purpose of ensuring its steady functioning and development.
4. Subjects to maintenance and maintenance of the integrated system are its subsystems and components as a part of integration segment of the Commission and national segments of state members of the Union (further - national segments), and also the information and communication infrastructure combining them.
5. Are provided with the commission:
a) the organization of maintenance and maintenance of subsystems and components of the integrated system as a part of integration segment of the Commission;
b) the organization of the support of the software developed within works on creation and development of the integrated system and transferred to customers of national segments for use as a part of national segments;
c) the organization by means of the Internet of access to information portal of the Union;
d) the organization of data transmission between segments of the integrated system;
e) the organization of data transmission between integration segment of the Commission and information systems of the international organizations and the third countries within implementation of the international treaties entering the right of the Union;
e) the organization of consulting support for maintenance of integration locks and subsystems of the confidential third parties of the national segments developed on the basis of standard integration lock and standard subsystem of the confidential third party;
g) monitoring of functioning of the integrated system.
6. Are provided with customers of national segments:
a) the organization of maintenance and maintenance of subsystems and components of the integrated system as a part of national segment;
b) coordination of connection of information systems of the authorized bodies participating in realization of general processes within the Union (further respectively - authorized bodies - participants of general processes, general processes), to national segment;
c) the organization of maintenance of the subsystems and components of the integrated system as a part of national segment realized with use of the software received from the Commission (including components of basic realization of general processes);
d) carrying out monitoring of functioning of national segment (monitors and objects of monitoring are determined by operators of national segments independently).
7. For implementation of the functions specified in Item 6 of these Regulations, the customer of national segment determines the specialized organizations (the operator of national segment, the operator of integration lock, the operator of the confidential third party, etc.) and informs on it the Commission within 5 working days from the date of determination of the specified organizations.
The functions of different operators which are carried out by the specified specialized organizations can be combined according to requirements of the legislation of state member.
8. - participants of general processes are provided with authorized bodies:
a) connection of information systems of the authorized bodies used for realization of general processes to national segment (in case of coordination of the customer of national segment and in interaction with the specialized organizations specified in Item 7 of these Regulations);
b) maintenance and maintenance of information systems of the authorized bodies used for realization of general processes;
c) consulting user support on functional questions of realization of general processes.
9. For maintenance and maintenance of the integrated system and ensuring realization of general processes by the Commission, customers of national segments (the specialized organizations determined by customers of national segments) and authorized bodies - participants of general processes will organize functioning of services of technical support which interact among themselves (in case of coordination of service of technical support of the Commission).
10. Maintenance of the integrated system includes:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.