of August 13, 2019 No. UP-5781
About measures for further development of the sphere of tourism in the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of increase in efficiency of the undertaken reforms in the field of tourism and cardinal increase in the driving foreign citizens to the republic solution of the available problems of tourist infrastructure, improvement of quality of the provided services and active promotion of national tourist product in the world markets, strengthenings of personnel potential of tourist industry, and also according to the main directions of the Concept of development of the sphere of tourism in the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2019 - 2025:
1. Approve offers of the Ministry of transport and the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development on introduction since October 1, 2019 according to the international precepts of law of the Open Sky mode at the international airports "Qarshi", "Nukus" and "Termez" using "the fifth freedom of air", and also Bukhara using "the fifth freedom of air" in transit of citizens of foreign states.
To provide to the ministry of transport together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time informing the aviation authorities of foreign states and foreign air carriers, including through diplomatic channels, about the list of the international airports of Uzbekistan at which the Open Sky regime is introduced.
2. Establish procedure according to which:
part of costs of subjects of tourist activities or air carriers on the organization of charter flights from foreign countries to Uzbekistan is compensated in equal shares at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and off-budget fund of support of the tourist sphere for the State committee on tourism development in the amount of 20 US dollars, and in the period of winter season (from November 20 to February 20) in the amount of 50 US dollars for each foreign tourist on condition of duration of its stay in the territory of the republic at least five spending the night;
at the expense of means of off-budget fund of support of the tourist sphere for the State committee on tourism development grants for shootings art full-length, art short, documentary newsreels about historic and legendary figures of Uzbekistan in the amount of 30 percent from project cost, but no more than 3 billion sum are allocated;
part of costs of subjects of entrepreneurship for the organization in regions of the republic (except for the city of Tashkent) the thematic Items of food specializing in foreign kitchen or the separate direction, and also the karaoke halls and other tourist entertaining organizations is compensated for the account of means of off-budget fund of support of the tourist sphere for the State committee on tourism development in the amount of 10 million sum on each project;
restriction for entrance of large-size vehicles weighing over 5 tons for the territory of objects of material cultural heritage according to the list approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan is introduced;
in the territory of the objects of cultural heritage entered in the list of objects of the World heritage of UNESCO, and monuments history or cultures taken under protection of the state souvenirs of exclusively national production is sold;
b) since November 1, 2019 the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development:
creates the list of descents of the citizens (settlements, kishlaks, auls, and also makhally the cities, settlements, kishlaks and auls) having the largest tourist potential;
during creation in the territory of such descents of citizens at least 20 marital guest homes and rendering at least five types of service for tourists (except for services in accommodation and/or food) give them the status "Tourist махалля", "Tourist kishlak" or "The tourist aul";
c) since 2020 descents of citizens which are given the status "Tourist махалля" "The tourist kishlak" or "The tourist aul", in priority join in state programs "Rim kishlak" and "Rim waved";
d) JSC Uzbekistan Airports is granted the right according to offers of the international airports of the republic:
determine and establish rates and charges for the services rendered by the airport (except for the services rendered for airlines - residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan);
expand and modernize the infrastructure necessary for storage of aviation fuel and fuels and lubricants of the airport;
sign on competitive basis contracts with local or foreign legal entities for supply of aviation fuel and fuels and lubricants, and also contracts for their realization to the local or foreign airlines performing flights to the international airports of the country, including transit.
3. Agree with offers of the Coordination council on tourism development (further - Coordination council) formed by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 16, 2017 No. PP-3217, about provision to the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development of the following powers:
entering into Coordination council of offers on the organization of the territories of development of objects of tourist infrastructure in regions on the basis of studying on places of the potential territories;
the organization of planning and designing in the potential territories for placement of objects of tourist infrastructure;
negotiation with investors on investment attraction to the sphere of tourism, signing with investors of investment agreements and contracts, and also initiation of question of provision of the parcels of land by it through E-IJRO AUKSION electronic trading platform in accordance with the established procedure with adoption of obligations by investors on project implementation.
4. Set since January 1, 2020 visa-free regime for a period of 30 days from the date of entrance on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan for citizens of the countries according to appendix No. 1.
5. Agree with offers of the State committee on tourism development and the Ministry of investments and foreign trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan on creation of tourist transport corridor "The tourist highway of Uzbekistan" from the city of Hanabada of the Andijan region to the city of Muynaka Respubliki of Karakalpakstan with branch to the city of Termez of the Surkhandarya region providing development of roadside infrastructure and the organization of tourist services along autotrunk line roads.
6. Form the Working group on studying of condition of autotrunk line roads and roadside infrastructure along tourist transport corridor "The tourist highway of Uzbekistan" (further - the Working group) in structure according to appendix No. 2 with provision of powers on:
to identification of sections of the roads which are subject to capital and running repair, and also determination of location of the created objects of roadside infrastructure;
to assistance to entrepreneurs in passing of allowing procedures for the organization of the business activity connected with development of roadside infrastructure (withdrawal of the parcels of land, receipt of construction licenses);
to control of execution of orders by the relevant state bodies according to the solution of the problematic issues entering their competence (installation of highway route markers, construction of sanitary and hygienic nodes and others).
7. Determine that at the expense of means of off-budget fund of support of the tourist sphere for the State committee on tourism development to initiators of projects grants are allocated for realization of the innovative business ideas and startups for tourism in the amount of 30 percent from project cost, but no more than 100 million sum.
To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development to approve the list of the innovative business ideas and startups recommended for realization for tourism in a month.
8. Approve "Road map" on creating favorable conditions for development of tourist capacity of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 3.
9. Exempt for up to January 1, 2023:
a) the legal entities rendering tourist services in the organization of campings and safari tourism in the hardly accessible remote areas (at least 10 kilometers from settlements or 5 kilometers from highways with hard surface), from the tax discharge on profit, the land tax and the property tax, and also single tax payment on this type of activity on condition of creation of autonomous infrastructure;
b) legal entities, their project organizations, the general contract and subcontract organizations within project implementation on creation of the golf complexes conforming to the international standards and including necessary cultural and entertaining infrastructure from payment:
income tax, land tax and property tax;
single social payment - from the salary fund of the foreign specialists involved to project implementation;
customs duties and the excise tax in case of commodity importation, necessary for project implementation, including in customs regime "temporary import";
c) the legal entities performing construction and (or) the organization of activities of modern sanitary and hygienic nodes for standard projects from the tax discharge on profit, the land tax and the property tax, and also single tax payment on this type of activity;
d) the equipment for construction of ropeways and attractions imported on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan "bungee jumping", "зиплайн", managed (the airship, the balloon) and uncontrollable (free flight) aerostats, gondolas, the equipment for "rafting" and "flaybording", and also "buggycar", phaetons, land vehicles transformed under means of placement for lodging for the night (mobile house) or to cafe vans ("фудтрак") from customs duties and the excise tax.
10. Take into consideration that by the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development projects on development of special tourist zones in the Jizzakh, Namangan and Surkhandarya regions are developed.
To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development, the Ministry of investments and foreign trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with khokimiyats Jizzakh, Namangan, Surkhandarya and other areas in two-month time to develop and introduce the detailed development plan for tourist zones and investment attraction in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Control of timely and high-quality implementation of investment projects in tourist zones:
Zomin to assign to the minister of investments and foreign trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan S. U. Umurzakov;
"Нанай" - on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. Zh. Ramatov;
Baisong - on the head of Administration of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan Z. Sh. Nizomiddinov.
11. Create within the established general number of staff of managerial personnel in structure of central office of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development the Management on development of tourist zones and clusters with the number of staff of 15 units consisting of architects, cartographers, town-planners and construction engineers with assignment of tasks on it on the organization of works on planning and designing of placement of objects of tourist infrastructure.
12. Agree with offers of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development about:
organization of the breastplate "For contribution to development of the sphere of tourism", handed to the representatives of public structures and compatriots abroad who made worthy contribution to development and promoting of the sphere of tourism in the country by results of assessment of their activities corresponding non-state non-commercial the organizations;
creation based on SUE Educational and Consulting Center of Tourism of Institute of tourism development under the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development (further - Institute).
13. Determine the main activities of Institute:
implementation of research activities in the field of tourism, coordination of scientific research and scientific and applied developments in this sphere, identification of system problems and development of offers on their decision;
development and deployment of the new educational programs and forms of education directed to enhancement of system of training for tourist industry;
the organization of retraining and advanced training of workers of the sphere of tourism with involvement of foreign specialists and teachers;
scientific and methodical coordination of activities of the educational educational institutions performing training for tourist industry, support of activities of consulting and training centers;
issue of the qualification certificate to guides, guides and instructors-conductors on the basis of single system of testing.
14. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development in two-month time to develop and approve:
The charter of Institute with ensuring its state registration;
structure and staff list of Institute.
Determine sources of financing of activities of Institute of means of off-budget fund of support of the tourist sphere for the State committee on tourism development and other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation.
Equate the pay level of work of employees of Institute to employees of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development.
Place Institute to the address: city of Tashkent, Mirzo Ulugbeksky area, Ulitsa Buyuk Ipak of yula, house 115a.
15. Establish the personal responsibility of the chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokim of areas and the city of Tashkent for branch to subjects of entrepreneurship of the parcels of land for construction of modern sanitary and hygienic nodes according to standard projects in the amount of 80 - 100 square meters within 5 working days from the moment of receipt of the petition of the State committee on tourism development without exposure at electronic auction.
16. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time:
develop and approve investment projects on the accelerated reconstruction of objects electro-, gazo-, water supply and the sewerage, and also highways in Akhangaransky, Bostanlyksky and Parkentsky districts of the Tashkent region, Zaaminsky district of the Jizzakh region with subsequent their inclusion in the Investing program of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020 - 2022;
take measures for the direction of the funds allocated within state programs "Rim kishlak" and "Rim waved", on priority basis on improvement of descents of citizens with the status "Tourist махалля", "Tourist kishlak" or "The tourist aul", including on repair of internal highways, ensuring stable system operation electro-, gazo-, water supply, the sewerage, installation of additional base stations for improvement of mobile communication and the Internet.
17. To the ministry of transport of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
a) together with JSC Uzbekistan Airports, khokimiyats of the Bukhara, Kashkadarya, Surkhandarya regions and Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan to provide reconstruction of landing strips, rulezhny paths, command control offices, the aeronautical equipment and stationary land communication centers at the international airports of Uzbekistan at which the Open Sky regime is introduced;
b) together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of investments and foreign trade and the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development during 2020 - 2022 to take measures for step-by-step adjustment of flights with the cities of foreign countries, perspective for involvement of national and foreign airlines, according to appendix No. 4;
c) till January 1, 2020 to provide inventory count and review of intergovernmental agreements of the Republic of Uzbekistan about air traffic for the purpose of cooperation increase and increase in geography of flights;
d) till January 1, 2020 to develop the program of step-by-step upgrade of the radio engineering equipment and increase in amount of the provided aeronautical services;
e) together with JSC Uzbekistan Airways, JSC Uzbekistan Airports and other interested departments in two-month time to develop the steady business model of development of JSC Uzbekistan Airways and JSC Uzbekistan Airports providing:
implementation of the international experience of optimization of cost of air transportation by use irrevocable and without baggage rates;
program of construction, reconstruction, expansion and upgrade of airport infrastructure;
increase in range of services on maintenance of aircrafts with involvement of leaders of foreign producer companies of aircrafts;
measures for ensuring certainty of supply of aviation fuel and fuels and lubricants;
expansion of opportunities of online sale of air tickets and implementation of system of execution of electronic air freight bills;
development of air transportation in the peripheral directions in the Republic of Uzbekistan, including due to operation of near and medium-haul aircrafts;
practical implementation of the mechanism of subsidizing of air carriers in case of accomplishment of unprofitable flights in the republic;
e) together with the Ministry of Finance and the Antimonopoly Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to approve method of calculation of tiered rates and charges for the services rendered by the airports in a month and to take measures for review of rates and charges for the rendered services by each airport of the republic;
g) together with the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of construction and the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development in three-months time to take measures for implementation of procedure for provision by legal entities of aviation services with use of helicopters on the basis of inventory count of regulatory framework in the field of transportation of passengers by helicopters, flight of the territory, and also designing and construction of helipads;
h) together with JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari till September 1, 2019 to take measures for start and functioning of transparent system of online sale of tickets of "E-ticket" including providing possibility of execution of group travel documents by legal entities through personal account and also trackings of availability of tickets and their online booking through mobile applications;
i) together with JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari till December 1, 2019 to develop the plan for providing transport sheaves (bus and railway service) between the cities of the country and the adjacent states for creation of convenient logistics to passengers of the international airports;
j) jointly with Service of state security of the Republic of Uzbekistan till December 1, 2019 to develop and introduce to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the draft of the Regulations on procedure for provision by the international carriers to divisions of Border troops of Service of state security of the Republic of Uzbekistan of the preliminary information about passengers.
18. To provide to the Ministry of Economy and Industry together with the Ministry of investments and foreign trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time inclusion in the Investing program of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020 - 2022 of the investment offers provided in appendix No. 5 to this Decree.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.