of December 18, 1995 No. 2688
About the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan
This Constitutional law according to the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan determines competence, procedure for the organization and activities of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The government is collegiate organ, performs the executive authority of the Republic of Kazakhstan, heads system of executive bodies and directs their activities.
The government acts on the basis and in pursuance of the Constitution of the Republic, this Constitutional law, the laws and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic.
1. The government is formed by the President of the Republic according to the procedure, provided by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Offers on structure and structure of the Government are introduced to the President of the Republic by the Prime Minister of the republic in ten-day time after appointment of the Prime Minister.
3. The structure of the Government is formed by the ministries.
4. Members of the government the Prime Minister of the Republic, his deputies, ministers and other officials of the Republic are part of the Government.
1. The member of the government of the Republic of Kazakhstan brings to the people and the President of Kazakhstan the oath of the following content:
"Before the people and the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan solemnly I swear to devote all the forces and knowledge to case of economic and spiritual development of my Homeland - the Republic of Kazakhstan, to strictly observe the Constitution and the laws of the state, in all the actions to follow the principles of legality and justice, civil, interethnic and interfaith concord, to truly serve the people of Kazakhstan, to strengthen statehood and authority of my country on the world community. I swear.".
2. The oath of members of the government is taken by the President of the Republic according to the procedure, him determined.
1. The government of the Republic is effective within term of office of the Majilis of Parliament and resigns the authority before the newly elected Majilis of Parliament of the Republic.
2. Abdication of the Government means the termination of powers of his members.
3. The government of the Republic fulfills the duties before statement of new structure of the Government of the Republic.
4 The government resigns the authority also in cases of resignation and termination of the powers of the Government provided by articles 5 and 6 of this Constitutional law.
1. The government and any his member has the right to declare to the President of the Republic the resignation if consider impossible further implementation of the functions assigned to them. Also members of the government, not concordant with the policy pursued by the Government or not carrying out it resign.
2. The government declares to the President of the Republic the resignation in case of expression of Parliament by the Majilis or Parliament of non-confidence vote to the Government in the cases provided by the Constitution of the Republic. The president of the Republic in ten-day time considers question of acceptance or variation of resignation.
3. Acceptance of resignation means the termination of powers of the Government or its corresponding member. Acceptance of resignation of the Prime Minister means the termination of powers of all Government.
4. In case of variation of resignation of the Government or its member the President charges it further implementation of its obligations.
1. The president of the Republic has the right to make on own initiative the decision on the termination of powers of the Government and to dismiss any his member.
2. Dismissal of the Prime Minister means the termination of powers of all Government.
2-1. Members of the government, not concordant with the policy pursued by the Government or not carrying out it are subject to release from post.
It is excluded
Members of the government of the Republic have no right:
1) to be deputies of representative body;
2) to hold other paid positions, except teaching, scientific or other creative activities;
3) to perform business activity;
4) to be part of governing body or supervisory board of the commercial organization, except for the commercial organizations with participation of the state in the authorized capital in the cases established by decisions of the Government.
Government of the Republic:
1) develops the main directions of social and economic policy of the state, its defense capability, safety, ensuring public order and will organize their implementation;
2) in coordination with the President of the Republic approves state programs, and also provides their execution;
3) is approved by the forecast of social and economic development;
4) develops measures for carrying out foreign policy of the Republic;
5) submits to Parliament the republican budget and the report on its execution, provides budget implementation;
5-3) determines procedure for creation and submission of the annual statement about execution of the republican budget;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.