of August 14, 2019 No. 672
About measures for further enhancement of rendering the state services in issue of permission to well-drilling on water
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 15, 2019 "About measures for further complex development of national system of rendering the state services" and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 27, 2019 No. R-5445 "About the Main criteria for evaluation of efficiency of activities and achievement of target tasks by the ministries, state committees and other state bodies for 2019" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-4193:
1. Approve Administrative regulations of rendering the state services in issue of permissions to well-drilling on water according to appendix No. 1.
Determine that since September 1, 2019 permissions to well-drilling to water are issued to legal entities according to their addresses through the centers of the state services or the Single portal of interactive state services of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
3. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and mineral resources together with the interested ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. K. Davletov, the chairman of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and the mineral B.F resources. Islamova and the Secretariat concerning development fuel and energy and key branches of the industry of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix № 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 14, 2019 No. 672
1. These Regulations determine procedure for rendering the state services in issue of permissions to well-drilling on water (further - permission) to legal entities through the centers of the state services.
In these Regulations the following basic concepts are used:
the applicant - the legal entity who gets permission to well-drilling to water;
the customer - legal entity or physical person which orders drilling of well on water.
2. Main objective of these Regulations is streamlining of the processes and procedures connected with issue of operating authorities on well-drilling on water, accounting and control of carrying out drilling operations on water and also ensuring preserving the water-bearing horizons, first of all fresh underground waters from unauthorized use.
3. Permissions are issued by the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and mineral resources (further - Goskomgeologiya) to legal entities according to their addresses through the centers of the state services or the Single portal of interactive state services of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - EPIGU).
The hydrogeological conclusion on the drilling necessary for reasons for works on well-drilling on water, is issued by exclusively subordinated hydrogeological organizations of Goskomgeologiya (further - the hydrogeological organizations).
4. Receipt of permission is not required:
to physical persons - in case of well-drilling less than 25 (twenty five) meters in depth, the underground waters expected individual selection for own needs of no more than 5 (five) cubic meters per day (in this case technical characteristics of the used equipment are assumed as a basis);
to the hydrogeological organizations - in case of well-drilling on water within annual state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.