of August 12, 2019 No. 663
About the organization of training courses for advanced training of personnel in the sphere of observance and human rights protection in case of the National center of the Republic of Uzbekistan on human rights
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 10, 2018 "About enhancement of activities of the National center of the Republic of Uzbekistan for human rights" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-4056:
1. Take into consideration that on human rights (further - the Center) forming of effective mechanisms and procedures of training and advanced training of employees of state bodies concerning human rights, carrying out training courses for representatives of state bodies and institutes of civil society with the organization of their training in bases of preparation of national reports of the Republic of Uzbekistan for human rights in authorized and UN treaty bodies, preparation of alternative reports, replies to the requests of the international and regional structures on human rights protection is assigned to the National center of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Regulations on Training courses on advanced training of personnel in the sphere of observance and human rights protection in case of the National center of the Republic of Uzbekistan on human rights according to appendix No. 1;
sample of the Certificate on advanced training on Training courses on advanced training of personnel in the sphere of observance and human rights protection in case of the National center of the Republic of Uzbekistan on human rights according to appendix No. 2.
3. Determine the main objectives of Training courses by advanced training of personnel in the sphere of observance and human rights protection in case of the National center of the Republic of Uzbekistan on human rights (further - Training courses):
forming at representatives of state bodies and institutes of civil society of clear understanding of the purposes and tasks of state policy in the sphere the right of human freedoms, methods and means of implementation of international standards of human rights in the legislation and law-enforcement practice;
studying of procedures of the organization of accomplishment of international treaties for human rights on the basis of studying of the best international and foreign practices;
development at listeners of Training courses of analytical skills concerning enhancement of legal and organizational mechanisms of implementation of international standards of human rights in the activities;
training in skills of carrying out system control and monitoring of situation in certain sectors of public administration, determination of quantitative and qualitative indexes (indicators) testimonial of progress in the respective area of protection of human rights and freedoms;
forming of skills of carrying out effective information and educational and educational activities for questions of human rights, and also the organizations of effective international cooperation in the sphere of accomplishment of the national plans of action for human rights;
carrying out on regular basis of actions for discussion of topical issues of observance and human rights protection.
4. Determine that:
the educational and methodical management and the organization of activities of Training courses are performed by the Center;
forming of the contingent and the schedule of training of listeners of Training courses is performed by the Center for requests of state bodies and institutes of civil society from among specialists of managerial personnel;
training on Training courses is performed by employees of the Center, leaders educational and research establishments, and also experts specialists on the terms of hourly pay of work;
for the listeners directed to training on Training courses for training the average amount of compensation on principle place of employment remains;
to nonresident listeners the directing organization refunds expenses on hiring of premises and transportation to the place of study and back, daily allowance according to regulations and according to the procedure, established by the legislation on official journeys is paid;
financing of the expenses connected with the organization and carrying out Training courses including expenses on acquisition of training, distributing materials and office supplies, is performed at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan, grants and donor means of the international organizations, and also other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation.
5. To the center in two-month time:
in coordination with the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop and approve training programs for Training courses;
provide attraction for training on Training courses of the highly skilled faculty of leaders educational and research establishments, experts specialists, and also the organization of educational process with use of modern forms and training methods, the advanced pedagogical and innovative technologies.
6. For the purpose of additional material stimulation and encouragement of workers to establish since August 15, 2019 to official pay rate of workers (including support personnel) the Center the monthly allowance in the amount of 50 percent.
At the same time the decision on establishment of monthly allowances to managerial and support personnel is accepted by the director of the Center in accordance with the established procedure.
7. To the state other organizations by bodies participating in accomplishment of the international obligations of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the field of human rights to enter into practice regular increase in professional level of specialists from among managerial personnel by their direction on annual basis in the Center for passing of professional training for international standards of human rights.
8. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
in 2019 to provide allocation by reasonable calculations of the Center of the budgetary funds connected with implementation of this resolution including acquisition of mini-typography and expenses on the organization of Training courses;
since 2020 to provide necessary funds for financing of expenses of the Center in parameters of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
9. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan concerning social development A. A. Abdukhakimov and the director of the National center of the Republic of Uzbekistan of human rights A. H. Saidov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 12, 2019 No. 663
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.