of July 29, 2019 No. 492
About realization of pilot project on marking of jewelry
According to article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 23, 2008 "About Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus" and for the purpose of determination of feasibility of introduction of marking of jewelry and other household products * (further - jewelry) the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 424-Z
1. Perform from September 1, 2019 to August 31, 2022 realization of pilot project on marking by identification codes ** jewelry according to the list according to appendix (further – pilot project).
2. The pilot project is implemented on voluntary basis.
3. Participation of the legal entities and individual entrepreneurs performing the address *** jewelry (further - legal entities and individual entrepreneurs), in realization of pilot project is performed according to the rules of realization of pilot project approved by the Ministry of Finance (further - rules).
* For the purposes of this resolution the term "jewelry and other household products" is used in the value determined in the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 21, 2002 No. 110-Z "About precious metals and gemstones".
** For the purposes of this resolution the code of identification is understood as the unique sequence of symbols in machine-readable form (marking code) presented in the form of two-dimensional bar code of DataMatrix and which is the reference in the automated information system of marking of jewelry containing information on goods.
*** For the purposes of this resolution the address is understood as the production of jewelry, their export, import, other actions which are expressed in transition of the property right and other property rights to jewelry, including their use as pledge.
4. During realization of pilot project legal entities and individual entrepreneurs perform marking of jewelry identification codes by drawing:
the sign of protection containing identification code on commodity label (label);
identification code on the commodity label (label) containing elements (means) of protection against counterfeit.
The jewelry imported by legal entities and individual entrepreneurs on the territory of the Republic of Belarus from the territory of the Russian Federation with the put means of identification provided by regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation is recognized marked on condition of transfer by the operator of the integrated information system of marking of separate types of precious metals, gemstones and products from them the Russian Federation (Goznak joint-stock company) of information on such means of identification to the operator of the automated information system of marking of jewelry of the Republic of Belarus (further - AIS) the structure determined by rules.
5. Determine that:
realization of pilot project is provided with the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Taxes and Tax Collection, the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade, the Ministry of Communications and Informatization, the State Customs Committee (further – authorized bodies);
the republican unitary enterprise "Belblankavyd Publishing house is operator of AIS (further – the operator) and the owner of the data containing in it;
information exchange of the operator with authorized bodies concerning the jewelry marked by identification codes is performed by means of the nation-wide automated information system. If the authorized body by legal acts is not granted the right to non-paid receipt of information from information resources (systems), for realization of pilot project the organization of interaction without use of the nation-wide automated information system on "system-system" technology or by means of remote access to AIS with use of the global computer Internet is allowed;
the information access, containing in AIS, is provided to legal entities and physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs, on a grant basis taking into account requirements of the legislation on information, informatization and information security. The structure and amount of the provided information are determined by rules.
6. Realization of the signs of protection containing code of identification, codes of identification and commodity labels (labels) containing elements (means) of protection against counterfeit and intended for drawing identification codes is performed by the operator according to the procedure and on the conditions determined by the Ministry of Finance.
7. Provide to the Ministry of Finance:
coordination of work within realization of pilot project;
till August 15, 2019 approval of rules and establishment of samples of the sign of protection containing identification code and the commodity label (label) containing elements (means) of protection against counterfeit and intended for drawing identification code;
together with authorized bodies evaluating results of realization of pilot project with informing Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus till October 1, 2022;
acceptance of other measures for implementation of this resolution.
8. Ceased to be valid according to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of 20.03.2020 No. 159
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of July 29, 2019 No. 492
Code of the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union
Name of products
7113 11 000 0
jewelry and their parts from the silver having or not having the electroplated coating plated or not plated by other precious metals
7113 19 000 0
jewelry and their parts from the other precious metals having or not having electroplated coating, plated or which are not plated by precious metals
7114 11 000 0
products gold or silversmiths and their part from the silver having or not having the electroplated coating plated or not plated by other precious metals
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.