of March 25, 2011 No. 168
About approval of Operational regulations, servicing and repair of railroad crossings
According to the subitem 27) Item 2 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 8, 2001 "About rail transport" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Operational regulations, servicing and repair of railroad crossings.
2. To committee of transport and means of communication of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan () provide to N. I. Kilybay submission of this order for state registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the Responsible secretary of the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kasymbek Zh. M.
It is approved
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan
March 24, 2011
Baymaganbetov S. N.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 25, 2011 No. 168
1. These rules of technical operation, servicing and repair of railroad crossings (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 27) of Item 2 of article 14 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 8, 2001 "About rail transport" and determine procedure for technical operation, servicing and repair of railroad crossings.
Action of these rules extends to faces the having railroad crossings connected with servicing of railroad crossings.
2. In these rules the following terms and reducings are applied:
1) the automatic traffic light alarm system with automatic barriers - system in case of which transfer of bars of barriers in the closed (horizontal) provision is made automatically in estimated time after the introduction of the train on approach section and turning on of the acoustic and traffic light alarm. Bars of barriers are transferred to open (vertical) position also automatically after release of moving by train.
The moving equipped with the automatic traffic light alarm system with automatic barriers are serviced by duty workers;
2) the automatic crossing traffic light alarm system - system of the crossing alarm system in case of which journey of vehicles through railroad crossing is regulated by special street warning signals with two red, alternately blinking signals (fires) which are joining automatically in case of approach of the train on the distance providing advance release of moving from vehicles and switching off automatically after passing of the train.
The system of the automatic crossing traffic light alarm system can be supplemented with the white and lunar blinking signal (fire). The red blinking signals (fires) of street warning signals shall be added with audio signals.
On moving with the duty worker the automatic crossing traffic light alarm system shall be used together with automatic or semi-automatic barriers;
3) the highway - the complex of the engineering constructions intended for movement of cars, providing continuous, safe motion of cars and other vehicles with the established speeds, loadings, dimensions and also the sites of lands provided for placement of this complex (the earth of transport) and airspace over them within the established dimension;
4) the heavyweight vehicle - the vehicle with load or without load, the fully loaded mass or load distribution on axes of which exceeds sizes of maximum allowable loads for this category of roads and constructions on them;
5) the traffic light alarm system - the dependence device between the crossing alarm system and shunting traffic lights used as protecting traffic lights. It can be applied only on sidings in the cities in case of impossibility of the equipment of normal (computational length) approach sections;
6) main tracks - ways of stages, and also ways of stations which are direct continuation of ways of adjacent stages and not having variation on railroad switches;
7) the protecting alarm system - protecting (for trains and shunting structures) the traffic lights established before moving and managed by the person on duty on moving. As protecting traffic lights it is allowed to use the station traffic lights equipped with necessary dependence;
8) lane line - the structural element of the highway dividing transport flows in the directions or structure of movement;
9) approach section - the site of railway track located before moving, equipped with electric track circuits which length is determined depending on the motion speed of trains and length of the carriageway of moving, for advance giving on moving of the notice on approach to it of the train and autocontrol of the crossing alarm system and barriers if moving by them is equipped;
10) the automatic traffic light alarm system with semi-automatic barriers - system in case of which transfer of bars of barriers in the closed (horizontal) provision is made automatically in estimated time after the introduction of the train on approach section and turning on of the acoustic and traffic light alarm. Transfer of bars of barrier is carried out by the person on duty on moving by pressing of the special button to open (vertical) position;
11) the pedestrian - the person who is out of the vehicle on the road and not performing on it work. The persons moving in wheelchairs without engine, conducting the bicycle, the moped, the motorcycle carrying the sledge, the cart, the nursery or wheelchair are equated to pedestrians;
12) it is expensive - all rights of way of the earth or the surface of artificial feature equipped or adapted and used for movement of vehicles (the road includes one or several carriageways, and also tramroads, sidewalks, roadsides and lane lines in case of their availability);
13) distance of way - structural division of branch of National operator of infrastructure, performing the current content and track repair, railroad crossings, subgrade, artificial features and devices of traveling facilities in working order for ensuring safe and uninterrupted train service;
14) the road accident (further - road accident) - the event which arose in the course of movement on the road of the vehicle and with its participation, entailed damnification to health, the death of the person, damage of vehicles, constructions, loads or other material damage;
15) the driver - person managing the vehicle, the driver conducting on the road the cattle, herd, pack, draft or riding animals;
16) driving lane - any of longitudinal strips of the carriageway designated or not designated by marking and having width sufficient for movement of cars in one row;
17) the self-propelled machine - the machine intended for accomplishment of any transactions connected with labor and other activity, equipped with the engine;
18) the person on duty on moving (worker) - the duty worker on railroad crossing having the corresponding certificate, uniform which authorized to perform administrative operations on management of movements on roads;
19) the crossing alarm system - the general name of the different alarm installations which are applied on railroad crossings: announcing with electrobarriers, automatic traffic light, automatic traffic light with automatic or semi-automatic barriers. Consists from traffic light (for transport drivers) and sound (for pedestrians) alarm systems, equipments of electric track circuits or control equipment the alarm system, and on moving with persons on duty, besides, of the equipment and control device barriers;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.