of March 31, 2011 No. 317
About approval of the List of dangerous substances and objects, and also all types of the drugs prohibited passengers to transportation on civil aircrafts
According to the subitem 60) of article 13 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
2. To the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan to take the measures following from this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 31, 2011, No. 317
1. The list of dangerous substances and objects, and also all types of the drugs prohibited passengers to transportation on civil aircrafts is held for use as instructive material for the purpose of bringing exception aboard civil aircrafts of dangerous substances and objects which are in transit capable to do harm or to create threat for life and human health, safety of flight or property, and also all types of drugs.
1) the destructive and other killing devices, explosives and objects containing them including:
all types of gunpowder, irrespective of quantity and packaging;
garnets, mines and shells of all types;
caps (percussion caps) hunting and caps detonators;
pyrotechnic means, including lighting rockets of any kind, including petards, Bengal lights, crackers and percussion caps for toy guns, landing checkers, smoke cartridges (checkers);
dynamite, tolite, ammonal, trotyl and other explosives;
the caps, detonators, electrodetonators, electroigniters detonating and safety fuses;
2) radioactive materials;
3) narcotic substances according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 10, 1998 "About drugs, psychotropic substances, precursors and measures of counteraction to their illicit trafficking and abuse of them";
4) the compressed and liquefied gases, including gases for household use, all types of aerosols except for:
medicines - the aerosols and cylinders with oxygen used in the medical purposes within the amounts necessary for maintenance of health of the passenger; cylinders with carbon dioxide for actuating of artificial extremities (prostheses);
cylinders with carbon dioxide for the self-inflated life jackets;
5) flammable liquids and substances, including acetone, gasoline, tests of oil products, methanol, methyl ether, brake fluid, carbon sulfur, ethers and other flammable liquids, including alcoholic beverages with alcohol content more than 70% on amount (fortress of 140%);
6) flammable solid substances - substances which from effect on them of water, generate heat and combustible gases that can cause self-ignition and the fire:
potassium, sodium, calcium metal and their alloys;
phosphorus white, yellow, red, other substances belonging to the category of flammable solid substances;
7) toxic and toxic agents:
any toxic, strong and toxic agents in liquid or firm state packed into any container: brucine, nicotine, strychnine, tetrahydrofurfuryl alcohol, antifreeze, ethylene glycol, mercury, all salts of cyanhydric acid and cyanic medicines, cyclone, цианплав, arsenous anhydride and other strong toxic and toxic agents;
8) infectious or biologically dangerous materials, substances and objects containing them;
9) the caustic and rusting substances:
inorganic acids, including salt, sulfuric, nitric and other acids;
hydrofluoric (fluoric) acid and other strong acids and the rusting substances.
1) all types of firearms (fighting manual shooting; civil and office), weapon which action is based on use of electrical energy, radioactive radiations and biological factors; throwing, electric, mechanical weapon, including firearms with rifle barrel, the smooth-bore, combined, acormose, gas, pneumatic alarm and educational weapon, firearms details (except for telescopic aim devices and sights); the weapon having the form imitating other objects, and also industrial guns for fixture, onions, arbalests, harpoon guns and guns for spearfishing, lighters in the form of firearms, alarm flare pistols, starting guns, devices of temporary defeat, the shock and electrostriking action, slingshots, and also all copies and objects imitating above-stated (including in the form of toys);
2) the pricking and cutting weapon, objects of the shock crushing action and the pointed objects, and also objects them imitating: checkers, sabers, hatchets, yataghans, broadswords, swords, machete, swords, bayonets, daggers, dirks, stylets, brass knuckles, kisten, other bladed weapon and any kinds of knives - including technical and economic and household, axes, arrows and the arrow-shaped striking elements, including asterisks for throwing, cats, harpoons, ice axes, canes with the pointed metal ends, pipits, knives, scalpels, open razors, scissors with edges more than 3 cm long (scissors with the stupid or rounded-off ends with length of edges less than 3 cm are allowed to transportation), ski sticks and sticks for walking / pedestrian tourism, other pricking and cutting objects of household and production purpose, including objects made of any material, rather strong for use as potential weapon, and also the copy and objects them imitating (including in the form of toys). Objects which can be used
for attack on passengers and crew members, including: metalwork and turning and working tools which can be used as the pricking or cutting subject, such as, drank drills and drills, all types, screw-drivers, mounts, hammers, flat-nose pliers, nut/lever keys, the soldering equipment;
3) ammunition to fire and gas weapon, including cartridges fighting, light-sound, traumatic action, the single, equipped hunting cartridges;
4) objects with the blunted ends: bits for playing baseball, softball, croquet, polo; cues for playing billiards, snuker and pool; all types of bludgeons (firm or flexible) and means of hand-to-hand fight; fishing-rods; golf clubs and in other sports; oars, including for kayaks and canoe, skateboards.
The note to subitems of 1)-3):
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.