The agreement between the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on reception-transmission of persons staying in the territory of the states illegally
of October 12, 2000
The government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine which are hereinafter referred to as by the Parties
respecting the rights and guarantees provided with current laws and regulations
being guided by provisions of international treaties,
intending to combat illegal migration, on the basis of reciprocity,
agreed as follows:
1. Each of the Parties on representation of other Party accepts or transfers persons who do not comply with conditions of entrance or stay in the territory of the state of the transferring Party, in the presence of proofs of belonging to nationality of the state of the host party with creation of the relevant documents.
2. The transferring Party immediately processes the travel documents necessary for transfer of persons which shall be accepted.
3. The transferred Party on the same conditions accepts persons with not established nationality if by the subsequent checks it is proved that they had no nationality of the state of the accepted Party at the time of their reception-transmission.
1. On representation of the transferring Party the host party accepts citizens of the third states or persons without citizenship who drove from the territory of the state of the host party on the territory of the state of the transferring Party in abuse of regulations of entrance and stay of the state of the transferring Party.
2. Obligations about reception-transmission of persons, according to Item 1 of this Article, are not applied to persons who had the entrance visa or the valid residences permits which are drawn up by relevant organs of the state of entrance after persons entered on its territory.
3. The parties make all efforts for sending citizens of the third states which are illegally in the territories of the states of the Parties to the states of their origin.
4. If person which arrived to the territory of the state of the transferring Party does not satisfy condition of entrance or stay and if such person has the valid visa or the residence permit provided to it by the host party, this person shall be accepted the host party.
1. The host party responds to the requests about acceptance and transfer of persons under any conditions within thirty days.
2. The host party accepts persons, question of acceptance and to which transfer it is already approved, and under any conditions without delay no more than thirty days in time.
This term can be prolonged at the request of the transferring Party in the presence of the conditions interfering timely transfer of persons.
3. Representations on acceptance and transfer of persons specified in Article 2, shall be considered within six months from date when the transferring Party recognized illegal entrance from the territory of the state of the host party and accommodation of such persons in the territory of the state.
1. The parties permit citizens of the third states and stateless persons to pass through the territories of the states en route for acceptance and transfer of person if one of the Parties states request for it and if acceptance and transfer of person is guaranteed by other transit States and the state of the destination.
2. It is not obligatory for required Party to draw up transit visa.
3. Despite any issued permission, persons whose transit is confirmed, can be returned to other Party on conditions, stipulated in Item 3 Articles 1. Specified persons can be returned to other Party if their transit through the territory of the third state or acceptance of appointment by their state is not guaranteed, and also when the sent person personally bears responsibility for non-arrival to the following transit state or to the state of appointment.
4. The parties will aim to limit transit route to persons who can be returned directly to the state of the origin.
If for implementation of this agreement personal data shall be transferred, information can concern only:
1) the information about person who is transferred, and, if necessary, about members of his family (surname, name, any previous names, other names, pseudonyms, birth date and birth place, floor, present and any other nationality);
2) the passport or other document which proves the identity (including information on number, effective period, date of issue, body of issue, the place of issue, etc.);
3) other data necessary for identification of persons which are transferred;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.