Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on conditions of mutual trips of citizens
of October 12, 2000
The government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine which are hereinafter referred to as by the Parties
for the purpose of further development of friendship between two states and their people,
being guided by desire to order the mode of mutual trips of citizens of two states,
agreed as follows:
Citizens of the state of one Party can drive, leave, follow en route and stay in the territory of the state of other Party without visas with observance of rules of stay and the registration (registration) operating in this state according to the documents listed in Appendix to this agreement.
Citizens of the state of one Party drive, leave, follow transit across the territory of the state of other Party through the border check-points open for the international message.
In case of loss of the document specified in Appendix to this agreement, the citizen of the state of one Party in the territory of the state of other Party, competent authorities of adoptive state issue it the reference confirming the statement for loss of the document for the purpose of receipt of the valid document for return to the state of the nationality.
1. The parties before entry into force of this agreement will exchange samples of the documents specified in Appendix to this agreement through diplomatic channels.
2. In case of introduction new or modification of the existing documents specified in Appendix to this agreement the Parties not later than thirty days before introduction new or modification of the existing documents, will inform on this each other through diplomatic channels and will transfer samples of the new or changed documents.
3. The parties will communicate about the current legislation concerning procedure for entrance, departure, stay of foreign citizens and other information in the field.
1. Each of the Parties has the right fully or partially to suspend this agreement or its separate provisions if it is necessary for safety of the state, public order or public health care.
2. About acceptance or cancellation of such measures, the Parties will be beforehand, but no later than 72 hours from the moment of decision making, to report each other through diplomatic channels.
The questions resulting from application of this agreement will be solved by consultations and negotiations between the Parties.
The parties by mutual consent can make to this agreement additions and changes which after entry into force according to the procedure, stipulated in Item 1 Article 8 of this agreement, will be its integral part.
1. This agreement is signed for unrestricted term and becomes effective for the thirtieth day after the Parties by exchange of notes notify each other on accomplishment of the interstate procedures necessary for entry into force of this agreement.
2. Action of this agreement voids after ninety days from the date of the direction of one of the Parties of the corresponding note to other Party.
It is made in the city of Tashkent on October 12, 2000, in duplicate, everyone in the Uzbek, Ukrainian and Russian languages, at the same time all texts are equally authoritative.
For the purposes of interpretation of provisions of this agreement the text in Russian is used.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.