of July 1, 2019 No. 602
About approval of Rules of turnover of civil and office weapon and cartridges to it
According to subitem 8-1) of Item 1 of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 1998 "About the state control of turnover of separate types of weapon" I ORDER:
1. Approve attached Rules of turnover of civil and office weapon and cartridges to it.
2. To provide to committee of administrative police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "Institute of the legislation and legal information of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) the 6th order submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2), and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.