of July 23, 2019 No. PP-4401
About measures for further enhancement of geological studying of subsoil and implementation of the State program of development and reproduction of mineral resources for 2020-2021
In recent years complex measures for development of the mineral resources which are one of the main directions of sustainable development of regions of the country and also to enhancement of management system and control in the field of geological studying, use and protection of subsoil are taken.
At the same time the operating condition of the sphere requires acceptance of cardinal measures for increase in efficiency of forming and implementation of target development programs and reproduction of mineral resources, taking into account increase in search backlog, for identification of the new prospective areas and mineral deposits aimed at the development of the industry of construction materials, to electrotechnical industry, and also simplification of allowing procedures on search and production of mineral raw materials, to creating favorable conditions for investment attraction.
For the purpose of further stable providing economy with mineral raw material resources, increase in investment appeal of geological industry, and also taking into account the tasks determined by the Strategy of actions by five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017 - 2021:
1. Take into consideration that the State committee on geology and mineral resources (further - Goskomgeologiya) with involvement of the international consulting companies develops the Strategy of development for mineral resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan taking into account implementation of modern international standards and the best foreign practices.
2. Approve the MMC developed Goskomgeologiya together with the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Economy and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan, GP "Navoiy" and JSC Almalyksky MMC the State program of development and reproduction of mineral resources for 2020-2021 (further - the State program) which is providing finishing in 2020 share of search of prospective areas of minerals to 35 percent, and in 2021 - to 40 percent for the purpose of increase in search backlog for further identification of fields and including:
summary parameters of surplus of forecast resources and inventories of minerals by geological economic regions of the republic according to appendix No. 1;
parameters on increase in inventories of underground waters according to appendix No. 2;
the list of the modern geological equipment and the special technical means, software products and materials acquired for upgrade and strengthening of material and technical resources of the geological organizations of Goskomgeologiya according to appendix No. 3.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide allocation of budgetary appropriations on implementation of the State program according to appendix No. 4, including means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and special target accounts of Goskomgeologiya in Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Grant to the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan the right to bring amendments in sources of the funds allocated Goskomgeologiya for implementation of the State program in case of approval of annual state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources.
4. Approve "Road map" on further enhancement of conducting exploration works, rational studying and development of subsoil, and also increase in investment appeal of the mining-and-geological sphere for 2019-2020 according to appendix No. 5.
5. Establish procedure according to which:
the specific geological objects entering the GP resource base "Navoiy MMC" of the company for production and conversion of uranium created on its base, and also JSC Almalyksky MMC are allocated separately, with provision to potential investors of other geological objects and the prospective areas and mineral deposits which are again revealed Goskomgeologiya;
Goskomgeologiya in coordination with the Ministry of Economy and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan creates on system basis, but at least once a year, portfolio of investment offers on search and investigation of minerals on prospective areas, and also on the organization of mining on fields, for the subsequent placement of information on the official website and its distribution by other official available methods, including by participation in business actions and carrying out "road-show" abroad, for study of question of involvement of potential investors.
6. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time to make the government decisions providing:
a) approval of the list of the geological objects assigned to the GP resource base "Navoiy MMC", the company for production and conversion of uranium, and also JSC Almalyksky MMC created on its base;
b) enhancement of the procedure for issue of the licenses for right to use by subsoil plots which are containing strategically important types of minerals, including:
simplification of the procedure of issue of the licenses for right to use by subsoil plots containing strategically important types of minerals including by reducing duplicative stages of conducting examination and approval of necessary documents of authorized bodies;
issue of the licenses for right to use by subsoil plots containing strategically important types of minerals, in time, not exceeding thirty working days.
a) in two-month time to provide on each object included in the State program, development of the "network schedules" providing determination of the specific terms and the organizations responsible for:
approval of geological tasks and the design estimates on conducting exploration works;
conducting exploration works with calculation of surplus of forecast resources and inventories of minerals;
submission of reports on results of exploration works for consideration at meetings of Scientific and technical council of Goskomgeologiya and the State Commission on Mineral Reserves;
b) since 2020 to provide implementation, with involvement of the leading foreign consulting companies and experts, international standards of creation of reports on results of exploration works and approvals of inventories of minerals according to the Code of JORC, and also training and certification of qualified specialists of Goskomgeologiya;
c) provide within the State program implementation of works on:
to training of specialists of geological profile in foreign training centers and to training in the correspondence magistracy of gifted young specialists bachelors;
to creation of bank of digital information on archive materials of the state geological fund for the purpose of simplification of access to the digitized geological information, ensuring its openness and transparency;
to widespread introduction in prospecting production of digitalization of the current geological and other information;
d) in two-month time to create single platform electronic online for placement of information on prospective areas and fields of solid minerals (inventories, arrangement, depth and other data) with possibility of provision of access to potential investors.
8. For the purpose of effective coordination and accomplishment of the tasks assigned on Goskomgeologiya to provide in structure of the Secretariat concerning the macroeconomic analysis, structural transformations, financial bank system and private entrepreneurship of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan one additional established post of the chief specialist on geology and mineral resources due to reducing one established post of territorial subdivision of the Ministry of employment and employment relationships of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Assign Goskomgeologiya to the Secretariat concerning the macroeconomic analysis, structural transformations, financial bank system and private entrepreneurship of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
9. To the Ministry of Finance together with Goskomgeologiya, the Ministry of investments and foreign trade, the Ministry of Economy and Industry in two-month time to introduce the draft of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on further enhancement of system of investment attraction on development of strategically important types of solid minerals providing to the Cabinet of Ministers:
implementation of the international management practice and implementation of investment projects in the mining-and-geological sphere providing establishment of forms and conditions of cooperation based on the license agreement;
provision of the right to foreign investors to enable the realization of investment projects on the terms of entrepreneurial risk when ensuring complete financing;
review of the sizes of rates of subscription bonus on the right of investigation and search of minerals;
optimization of rates of tax for use of natural resources on main types of strategically important types of solid minerals, taking into account application of international standards in the mining sphere;
payment by foreign investors of all types of tax and obligatory payments according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
providing guarantees of invariance of the tax legislation for the entire period of project implementation.
10. Agree with Goskomgeologiya's proposal on creation modern кернохранилищ for the geological organizations on places, arrangement of laboratory capacities and other objects according to appendix No. 6.
To khokimiyats of the Tashkent, Navoiy, Samarkand, Kashkadarya, Surkhandarya regions and the Jokargi Kenes of the Republic of Karakalpakstan to provide in accordance with the established procedure withdrawal of the parcels of land to the geological organizations for creation modern кернохранилищ.
11. Goskomgeologiya together with the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan to approve "Road map" on enhancement of activities of the State company "Institute of Advanced Training and Retraining of Personnel of Geological Industry" taking into account implementation of modern international educational standards and strengthening of its material and technical resources in a month.
12. Grant the right to the Working group on coordination of the program implementation of measures for streamlining of control and accounting of rational use of inventories of underground waters for 2017 - 2021 formed by the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 4, 2017 No. PP-2954 "About measures for streamlining of control and accounting of rational use of inventories of underground waters for 2017 - 2021", to make changes to the parameters provided in appendices No. No. 3 and 5 to the specified resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan proceeding from real situation in regions within the approved total parameters in general on the republic.
13. To the Ministry of Economy and Industry together with the Ministry of innovative development, Goskomgeologiya, the State committee on ecology and environmental protection, GP "Navoiy MMC", JSC Almalyksky MMC, Academy of Sciences, the Department of Energy and the Ministry of investments and foreign trade till November 1, 2019 critically to study possibilities of complex conversion and utilization of technogenic waste with entering into the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of the Program of research works on development of technology of conversion of technogenic waste.
14. Approve the Plan of detailed practical actions for implementation of this resolution according to appendix No. 7.
15. Make changes and additions to some acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the decision of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 8.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.