of July 23, 2019 No. PP-4401
About measures for further enhancement of geological studying of subsoil and implementation of the State program of development and reproduction of mineral resources for 2020-2021
In recent years complex measures for development of the mineral resources which are one of the main directions of sustainable development of regions of the country and also to enhancement of management system and control in the field of geological studying, use and protection of subsoil are taken.
At the same time the operating condition of the sphere requires acceptance of cardinal measures for increase in efficiency of forming and implementation of target development programs and reproduction of mineral resources, taking into account increase in search backlog, for identification of the new prospective areas and mineral deposits aimed at the development of the industry of construction materials, to electrotechnical industry, and also simplification of allowing procedures on search and production of mineral raw materials, to creating favorable conditions for investment attraction.
For the purpose of further stable providing economy with mineral raw material resources, increase in investment appeal of geological industry, and also taking into account the tasks determined by the Strategy of actions by five priority directions of development of the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2017 - 2021:
1. Take into consideration that the State committee on geology and mineral resources (further - Goskomgeologiya) with involvement of the international consulting companies develops the Strategy of development for mineral resources of the Republic of Uzbekistan taking into account implementation of modern international standards and the best foreign practices.
2. Approve the MMC developed Goskomgeologiya together with the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Economy and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan, GP "Navoiy" and JSC Almalyksky MMC the State program of development and reproduction of mineral resources for 2020-2021 (further - the State program) which is providing finishing in 2020 share of search of prospective areas of minerals to 35 percent, and in 2021 - to 40 percent for the purpose of increase in search backlog for further identification of fields and including:
summary parameters of surplus of forecast resources and inventories of minerals by geological economic regions of the republic according to appendix No. 1;
parameters on increase in inventories of underground waters according to appendix No. 2;
the list of the modern geological equipment and the special technical means, software products and materials acquired for upgrade and strengthening of material and technical resources of the geological organizations of Goskomgeologiya according to appendix No. 3.
3. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to provide allocation of budgetary appropriations on implementation of the State program according to appendix No. 4, including means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan and special target accounts of Goskomgeologiya in Treasury of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Grant to the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan the right to bring amendments in sources of the funds allocated Goskomgeologiya for implementation of the State program in case of approval of annual state programs of development and reproduction of mineral resources.
4. Approve "Road map" on further enhancement of conducting exploration works, rational studying and development of subsoil, and also increase in investment appeal of the mining-and-geological sphere for 2019-2020 according to appendix No. 5.
5. Establish procedure according to which:
the specific geological objects entering the GP resource base "Navoiy MMC" of the company for production and conversion of uranium created on its base, and also JSC Almalyksky MMC are allocated separately, with provision to potential investors of other geological objects and the prospective areas and mineral deposits which are again revealed Goskomgeologiya;
Goskomgeologiya in coordination with the Ministry of Economy and Industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan creates on system basis, but at least once a year, portfolio of investment offers on search and investigation of minerals on prospective areas, and also on the organization of mining on fields, for the subsequent placement of information on the official website and its distribution by other official available methods, including by participation in business actions and carrying out "road-show" abroad, for study of question of involvement of potential investors.
6. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time to make the government decisions providing:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.