of June 26, 2019 No. 580
Some questions of maintaining the State register of property objects of improvement and rest of children
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for maintaining the State register of property objects of improvement and rest of children which is applied.
2. Determine that till November 1, 2019 the State register of property objects of improvement and rest of children is created according to the procedure established by the Ministry of social policy.
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
4. Regional, Kiev city to provide to public administrations creation and functioning of the commission on questions of accounting of property objects of improvement and rest of children, and also personal determination of registrars.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 26, 2019 , No. 580
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of forming and maintaining the State register of property objects of improvement and rest of children (further - the Register) for the purpose of ensuring availability and openness of information on children's institutions of improvement and rest and services which are provided by such institutions.
Data on the property objects of improvement and rest of children of children's institutions of improvement and rest (working and the unemployed) irrespective of pattern of ownership, type and subordination are entered in the Register.
Action of this Procedure extends also to institutions of out-of-school education according to article 12 of the Law of Ukraine "About out-of-school education" which function in the form of improving institutions.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such value:
authentication - the electronic procedure of confirmation of electronic identification of the applicant and/or origin and integrity of electronic data;
the administrator Reestra - the legal entity who is responsible for technical and technological support Reestra protection Reestra and data, creation and support of the software Reestra, develops and implements the principles of its administration;
Reestr's website - part of software of Reestr which provide accomplishment of functions of each user Reestr;
verification - the procedure of confirmation by the commission on questions of accounting of property objects of improvement and rest of children of the data entered by the applicant in the Register;
the chief registrar - the official determined by Minsotspolitiki who checks completeness of the data entered by applicants in electronic form provides promulgation of data on property objects of improvement and rest of children on the website of the Register according to the statement for introduction of data on property object of improvement and rest of children, analyzes data of the Register, provides the methodical and information help in forming of the Register;
data of the Register - all data entered by applicants in the Register according to the legislation which contain the structured alphanumeric information on property object and chronology of operations which were performed on it in the database of the Register (further - electronic data), and the scanned documents electronically certified by the digital signature of the applicant (further - electronic documents);
electronic identification - the procedure of use of identification data of the applicant electronically which unambiguously determine the applicant;
the applicant - the head or the authorized person of children's institution of improvement and rest;
the commission on questions of accounting of property objects of improvement and rest of children (further - the commission) - the collegiate organ formed by the regional, Kiev city state administration to which powers decision making about check of property object in the Register belongs;
users Reestra - applicants, the chief registrar and registrars, the administrator Reestra, physical persons and legal entities which have open entry on the Internet to public part Reestra also can perform search, viewing and preserving electronic copies of documents Reestra, including in the form of open data, according to the Law of Ukraine "About access to public information";
property object of improvement and rest of children (further - property object) - complex of buildings, constructions, including engineering, other rooms, the parcels of land on which they are placed which provides activities of children's institution of improvement and rest up to standard;
the list of data on property object - the electronic document of the sample established by Minsotspolitiki;
personal office - the individual web page of the applicant on the website of the Register through which submission of electronic documents, viewing of current status of information and accomplishment of other functions is provided;
Register software (further - software) - the software for entering of data on property object into the Register and their subsequent processing;
public part of the Register - the electronic data posted on the website of the Register except confidential information;
The register - the automated system of obtaining, storage, accumulating, protection, use and distribution of information on property objects, including the database and software;
the registrar - the official of structural division concerning social protection of the population regional, Kiev city the state administrations which by means of software checks completeness of the data entered by applicants in electronic form.
Other terms are used in the value given in the Laws of Ukraine "About electronic documents and electronic document management", "About electronic confidential services", "About information security in information and telecommunication systems", "About improvement and rest of children".
3. Owner of information containing in the Register is the state.
4. Information in the Register is provided in state language.
5. Entering into the Register of data on property objects is performed in the terms established by the Law of Ukraine "About improvement and rest of children".
6. Holder Reestra is Minsotspolitiki.
The holder Reestra regulates work with the Register.
7. Administrator Reestra is the state company "Data Processing Center of the Ministry of Social Policy".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.