It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On April 3, 2006 No. 1557
of March 13, 2006 No. 81
About approval of the Regulations on accounting treatment, systematization and storages of information on the appropriated radio frequencies
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About radio-frequency range" and the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 7, 2004 "About measures for enhancement of activities of the Uzbek communication agency and informatization" I order to No. 215:
3. From the date of entry into force of this order to declare invalid the resolution GKRCh No. 3 of November 15, 2001 approving Regulations on accounting treatment, systematization and the storages of information on the appropriated radio frequencies registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan (reg. No. 1086 of 22.11.2001).
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy director general Sangilov M. M.
Approved by the Order of the Uzbek communication agency and informatization of the Republic of Uzbekistan on March 13, 2006 No. 81
1. This Provision, according to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About radio-frequency range" and the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 10, 2015 No. 87 "About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan establishes accounting treatment, systematization and storage of information on radio-frequency assignments of radio-electronic means (further - RES) all assignments.
2. Action of this provision extends to radio-frequency bodies, and also users of radio-frequency range.
3. In this Provision the following terms and determinations are used:
accounting - creation and maintenance of the database about all radio-frequency assignments;
systematization - the arranged information on all RES within bands of the radio frequencies selected with Republican council on radio frequencies (further - RSRCh) for specific radio-frequency body and in bands of joint use (further - "SI");
storage - ensuring safety of the database and conditions of issue of information.
4. For the purpose of the solution of tasks of management of use of radio-frequency range and the ensuring electromagnetic compatibility (further - EMS) used in the territory of RES republic, radio-frequency bodies (The Ministry of Defence (further - MO), Service of homeland security of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - SNB), the Center of electromagnetic compatibility performing functions of radio-frequency body of the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - TsEMS)) is created the Single system of accounting, systematization and storage of information on radio-frequency assignments (further - the EU by RChP).
5. The main objective of the EU of RChP is creation and maintaining on the basis of single methodology of information databases of the EU of RChP necessary for ensuring activities of radio-frequency bodies.
6. Accounting and systematization of chastotoprisvoyeniye is conducted with indication of technical data and characteristics of RES to which they are appropriated.
On the basis of RChP entered into the EU this the program of the EU provides to RChP the automated system accounting and storage of the in-fed information that gives the chance of receipt of necessary information on the set search criterions.
7. Documents of accounting of the EU of RChP are specialized documents of primary accounting of information on the established form on the basis of requests of users of radio-frequency range.
8. Creation and support of the database of the EU is provided to RChP with radio-frequency bodies on the unified information support with general methodology of the solution of tasks of management of use of radio-frequency range and providing EMS of RES.
9. The database of the EU RChP is constituted by information of data on radio-frequency assignments of RES, tactical technical data and service conditions of RES.
10. Information on radio-frequency assignments accumulated in the database of the EU by RChP constitutes basis of the national database (the register of radio frequencies).
Radio-frequency bodies, if necessary, provide information on RES which are on their radio-frequency providing in RSRCh
11. RChP is provided application of computer facilities on the identical principles of formatization, the automated processing and accumulating of information in the EU, using single application software.
12. RChP constitute basis of the EU:
1) specialized application software;
2) information databases;
3) computing means of radio-frequency bodies.
13. The single application software used in the EU by RChP is developed on the basis of the approved specification of RSRCh with the assistance of specialists of radio-frequency bodies. Transfer of finished software product to radio-frequency bodies and updating of versions of application software is performed through RSRCh. In radio-frequency bodies for solutions of internal tasks on accounting of chastotoprisvoyeniye for RES other software can be used.
14. The EU is created by RChP of information funds of radio-frequency bodies and subdivided into the systematized subsystems:
a) military subsystem of collection, the automated information processing for the solution of tasks of management of use of radio-frequency range, providing EMS of RES and international legal protection of radio-frequency assignments of RES of Armed forces of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Uzbekiston Havo Yullar National airlines, and also other ministries and departments which are on radio-frequency providing MO and SNB;
b) civil subsystem of collection, the automated information processing for the solution of tasks of management of use of radio-frequency range and providing EMS of RES, international legal protection of radio-frequency assignments of RES of civil assignment which are on radio-frequency providing TsEMS.
15. Information fund of radio-frequency bodies includes:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.