of July 9, 2019 No. UP-5761
About measures for further enhancement of settlement and increase in financial stability of fuel and energy industry
In the country the accelerated rates perform institutional and structural reforms on reducing presence of the state at economy, active attraction of foreign investments in fuel and energy complex and other key branches of economy.
At the same time reforming of management system of the fuel and energy sphere and enhancement of tariff policy require acceptance of urgent measures for ensuring financial stability of the companies of industry, to improvement of settlement between them.
For the purpose of increase in production efficiency by means of reducing receivables and payables between electric power producers, natural gas and heat energy, and also further strengthening of financial discipline in this sphere:
1. Determine that since August 1, 2019:
contributions to Fund of development of Bureau of forced execution (further - Fund) from the means arriving from realization of natural gas by the gas supplying organizations are performed in the amount of 5 percent less the value added tax and the excise tax;
contributions to Fund from the means arriving from realization of electrical energy by the companies of JSC Regionalnye elektricheskiye seti are performed in the amount of 5 percent less the value added tax, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation;
distribution of the means arriving from realization of natural gas and electrical energy is performed by commercial banks in automatic procedure proceeding from requirements of this Decree.
2. Allocate from Fund in 2019 in addition 100 billion bags for finishing quantity connected to the Automated control system and accounting of electrical energy (ASKUE) of consumers by the end of 2019 to at least 2,5 of one million units with providing scope of ASKUE by the end of 2020 to 100 percent from total number of subscribers according to the schedule according to appendix No. 1.
3. To the Ministry of Finance and the Prosecutor General's Office within forming of parameters of the Government budget for 2020 and budget reference points for 2020-2021 to make offers on transfer since January 1, 2020 of expenses on content of part of prosecution agencies workers from Fund in the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan with preserving the operating sizes of their salary fund.
4. To the Ministry of Economy and Industry, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of investments and foreign trade together with Bureau of forced execution under the Prosecutor General's Office within forming of the project of the Investing program of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2020 - 2022 to consider question of financing at the expense of means of budgets of budget system of the passing and again begun investment projects performed by fund.
5. To provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent till January 1, 2020:
accounts payable rest covering before suppliers of energy resources and the utility companies of the heatsupplying organizations as of April 1, 2019 at the expense of own means of the heatsupplying organizations by carrying out continuous inventory count of consumers and ensuring strict control of cash receipt from the rendered services fully, and also researches of additional reserves on reducing debt and acceptance of effective measures on their financial improvement;
financing of the remaining part of accounts payable of the heatsupplying organizations before suppliers of energy resources and the utility companies at the expense of additional sources of the republican budget of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, local budgets of areas and the city of Tashkent in case of insufficiency of their own means.
6. Make changes to some acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
7. To the Ministry of Finance to make in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this Decree in a month.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.