of June 20, 2019 No. 417
About approval of rules of provision of housing certificates
According to subitem 10-14) of article 10-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 16, 1997 "About the housing relations" and the subitem 1) article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed rules of provision of housing certificates.
2. To provide to committee on cases of construction and housing and communal services of the Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "Institute of the legislation and legal information of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is approved
Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"____ " ____________ 2019
It is approved
Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
"____ " ____________ 2019
Approved by the Order of the Minister of the industry and infrastructure development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 20, 2019 No. 417
1. These rules of provision of housing certificates (further – Rules), are developed according to subitem 10-14) of article 10-2 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 16, 1997 "About the housing relations" (further - the Law), the subitem 1) of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 15, 2013 "About the state services" and determine procedure for issue of housing certificates and rendering the state service "Issue of Housing Certificates" (further – the state service).
2. For realization of the right of acquisition by citizens of housing in property with use of mortgage housing loan within the mortgage program approved by National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – the mortgage program), and (or) the state program of housing construction approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – the housing development programme), local executive bodies of areas, Nour-Sultan's cities, Almaty and Shymkent, areas and cities of regional value are provided by housing certificates as the public assistance or social support in type of budget credit.
3. In Rules the basic concepts are used:
1) mortgage housing loan – the mortgage loan, preliminary and interim housing loans of system of housing construction savings granted for the purpose of purchase of housing provided with mortgage of acquired residental real estate;
2) the housing certificate – the form of monetary commitment of local executive body provided to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan for covering of part of the initial contribution on mortgage housing loans in case of acquisition of housing within the mortgage program approved by National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and (or) the state program of housing construction approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) authorized body – the central executive body performing management and cross-industry coordination in the sphere of the housing relations;
4) the administrator – the structural division of local executive body of area, city of republican value, the capital, area (city of regional value) determined by the akim supervising the sphere of employment and social security, construction, the housing relations.
4. Local representative bodies (maslikhats) of areas, cities of republican value, the capital, area (city of regional value) determine the size and the list of categories of receivers of housing certificates (further – the List), by representation of local executive bodies according to Item 2 of article 14-1) of the Law.
The amount of the housing certificate is determined in single size no more 1,5 of one million (one million five hundred thousand) of tenge for each receiver.
5. Taking into account the need for specialists for industry of health care, education, culture, sport and other industries categories of receivers, and also categories of the social and vulnerable segments of the population determined by subitems 3), 9) and 11) of article 68 of the Law are provided in the List (further – the applicant):
the families having or which are bringing up handicapped children;
the mothers having many children awarded with suspension brackets "Three-copecks piece of alg", "Kum_s of alg" or who were entitled earlier "Mother heroine", and also the degrees awarded with the awards "Maternal Glory" I and II, large families;
Popular specialists of industries are determined on the basis of the analysis of statistical observations according to the statistics of work and employment, and also taking into account the forecast of the manpower created according to Rules of forming of national system of forecasting of manpower and use of its results approved by the order of the Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the population of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 29, 2019 No. 154 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 18445).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.