It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 3, 2019 No. 64
of June 20, 2019 No. 1618
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of April 26, 2019, No. 1324
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of June 12, 2019, No. 671
This Law governs the public relations connected with management, use and protection of pastures.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- pasture - the land area which is in structure of lands of agricultural purpose and other categories of lands, covered with wild and sowing vegetation, used for pasture of the cattle and other purposes;
- pasturable resources - the inventories of grassy, shrubby and other vegetation of the pasturable land area determining its productivity;
- skotoprogonny trasses - the parcels of land determined by authorized state bodies by use and protection of pastures for cattle run from one place on another;
- the servitude - the right of person and (or) persons on limited use of the parcels of land which are in use of other person and underwent the state registration in accordance with the established procedure;
- pasture capacity - quantity of inventories of forage of certain pasturable land area, taking into account cattle stock and the term of its use which will not lead to deterioration in ecological condition and productivity of pasture;
- infrastructure facilities of pastures - roads and bridges, platforms for watering place, pumping points, water supply systems, places for feeding and rest of the cattle, reservoirs for holding sanitary and antiepizootic actions, places of temporary residence of shepherds, pens and other real estate necessary for pasture of the cattle, content and use of pastures;
- pastbishchepolzovatel - the physical persons and legal entities having right to use pastures;
- society of pastbishchepolzovatel - the self-managing and non-commercial consolidation formed on voluntary basis for the purpose of effective use of pastures according to provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- the plan of use of pastures - the document containing necessary data for ensuring steady use of pastures;
- improvement of condition of pastures - complex of the actions performed for the purpose of improvement of quality and performance improvement of pastures;
- use of pastures in other purposes - use of pastures for hunting, beekeepings, collection of drug plants, fruits and berries, the procurements of hay, tourism and rest of citizens which are not limiting cattle pasture;
- the state monitoring of pastures - the observations made for determination of the happening changes resulting from use of pastures, assessment and the forecast of their condition, use compliance to ecological requirements for the purpose of steady management of them;
- the state accounting of pastures - data on the area, arrangement and borders of pastures and the happening changes for the term of their use;
- the commission on regulation of use of pastures - the commission established by local executive bodies of the government for regulation of use and protection of pastures;
- protection of pastures - complex of the actions directed to rational use, improvement and preserving resource potential of pastures, prevention of degradation or other negative factors;
- geobotanic inspections of pastures - the examinations conducted for the purpose of determination of productivity of pastures, structure and composition of herbage, the place of its growth, possibility of use of pastures for pasture of the cattle, quality of vegetation, and also availability of water inventories, skotogonny routes and possibility of their use.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on pastures is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
1. Borders of pastures between pastbishchepolzovatel of settlements and villages of the area (city), the cities and areas in the territory of one area, areas (cities) and areas are established taking into account borders of administrative and territorial units, cattle stock, population and farms functioning in this administrative and territorial unit.
2. For delimitation of pastures and the dispute resolution between areas (cities) and areas by the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan creates state commission. State commission has the right to organize the working groups which consider the questions connected with borders of pastures, including seasonal between areas (cities) and areas and represents the corresponding data of state commission.
3. Based on representation to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan state commission approves borders of pastures between areas (cities) and areas.
4. Borders of use of pastures in the territory of the area (city) and area are determined by the commission on regulation of use of pasture created by the decision of Majlis of People's Deputies of the area (city) and area.
5. Disputes between pastbishchepolzovatel over borders of pastures in the territory of the area (city) are considered by the commissions on regulation of use of pastures.
Use of pastures is based on the following principles:
- ensuring effective and complex use of pastures;
- access of physical persons and legal entities to pastures;
- control of use, protection of pastures and the environment for ensuring interests of the state and society;
- broad participation of the population and public associations in implementation of actions for protection of pastures; transparency of holding the actions connected with use of pastures;
- attraction of domestic and external investments for yield increase and effective use of pastures;
- regulation of pasture of the cattle on pastures;
- compensation of damage caused to pastures as a result of negative impact on them; international cooperation on effective use y to protection of pastures.
1. The government of the Republic of Tajikistan, authorized state bodies on use and protection of pastures, local executive bodies of the government, self-government institutions of settlements and villages and authorized state body in the field of forestry manage pastures within the powers and competence according to the procedure, established present By the law and other legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.