of April 17, 2006 No. PP-325
About measures for acceleration of development of service industry and service in the Republic of Uzbekistan in 2006-2010
Consecutive measures for development of service industry and service are in recent years taken. The structure of the market of services due to development of new perspective types - bank and financial, insurance, information and communication services and others is enhanced. Significant increase in security of families with difficult household appliances, computers and personal vehicles promoted expansion of services in their servicing.
At the same time it should be noted massive faults in development of this sector, are poorly used its opportunity as potential source of employment increase and increase in the income of the population, and also replenishment of local budgets. Especially slowly the service industry in the rural zone where many traditional types of service which are not requiring big capital costs and attractive to private entrepreneurship do not gain due development develops and continue to remain difficult available to rural population. The provision when heads of regional authorities do not pay necessary attention to this important industry therefore the service industry share in gross domestic product does not correspond to market criteria yet is absolutely not tolerant and is not comparable with the reached indicators in this sphere in developed countries of the world.
The share of services in GDP in these countries constitutes from 60 to 80 percent, in the field of services work to 70 percent all occupied in economy, and in structure of consumer spendings of the population this sphere constitutes 5060 percent whereas this indicator in the republic does not exceed 10-15 percent.
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for the accelerated developments of service industry and service, increase in its share in economy, the expansions of number occupied in industries of services industry and growth on this basis of the income of the population, and also saturation of the domestic consumer market with modern high-quality various types of service:
1. Consider the main directions of development of service industry and service in the Republic of Uzbekistan:
creating favorable conditions for further expansion of entrepreneurial initiative in the field of services, including by elimination of bureaucratic barriers, and providing on this basis of high growth rates of amounts of services, and also increase in their share in gross domestic product to 49 percent by 2010;
increase in number occupied in the field of services for 2006-2010 in time 1,6;
further building-up of amounts and expansion of the types of service rendered to villagers, first of all household on repair and construction of housing, in the field of water use, veterinary science, procurements of agricultural products and services of machine and tractor parks;
along with traditional, the accelerated development of new perspective types of service - legal, consulting, banking, financial, insurance, leasing and estimative services;
increase in level and service quality of domestic enterprises in the international market and increase on this basis of export of services;
rendering full support in preparation, retraining and advanced training of personnel for work in the field of services and service.
2. Approve key parameters and actions of the Development program of service industry and service in 2006 - 2010 according to the appendices NN1-3.
Assign to heads of the ministries, departments, the Chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, hokim of areas and Tashkent the personal responsibility for achievement of target parameters of the Program.
To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to perform system monitoring and to consider the program implementation course at the meetings when summing up in quarter, half-year and year in general.
3. To heads of bodies of the public and economic board to develop together with the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan and in a month to approve industry development programs of service industry and service for 2006-2010, having determined specific sources of their financing in the amounts necessary for achievement of target parameters and accomplishment of planned activities by the main directions according to the appendices N1 and N2.
4. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas, cities and areas to adopt territorial programs for 2006-2010 for development of service industry and providing each inhabitant with high-quality services, especially in the rural zone in a month, having provided creation of necessary conditions for expansion traditional and developments of new types of service, and also measures for increase in the employment level of the population in this sphere, by allocation of soft credits to subjects of entrepreneurship by fund of development of employment of the population under the Ministry of Labour and social the populations of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the appendix N3 are sewn up.
5. Consider unsatisfactory the situation of the cases with training of specialists meeting the modern level and the fast-growing requirements of development of service industry.
To the ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education together with the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested ministries and departments on the basis of critical studying of the list of specialties and quality of training of personnel for service industry in higher educational institutions and professional colleges to make suggestions for improvement of educational process in a month, including by deepening of its integration with production, and also to increase in skill level of teachers of these educational institutions.
6. To the Ministry of Economics and State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the statistics:
in a month together with the Uzstandart Agency, and also the interested ministries and departments to approve the Nation-wide statistical qualifier of services in types of activity developed according to international standards and step by step to implement it in statistical practice;
develop the program of enhancement of methodology of the statistical recording of services, including separate industries, taking into account regional specifics of employment of the population, and also system of collection of statistical information in the field of services.
7. Exempt since April 1, 2006 for a period of three years from the tax discharge on the income (profit) and single tax payment of the legal entities rendering services in the list according to the appendix N4.
To the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to establish tough control of accurate and strictly address application of the specified privilege.
8. To impose control of execution of this Resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mirziyoev Sh. M.
Republic of Uzbekistan I. Karimov
Appendix № 1
Appendix № 2
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.