of July 8, 2019 No. 82
About official statistics
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on May 29, 2019
1. This Law regulates the organization and functioning of national statistical system, establishes the legal basis for development, production and distribution of official statistics.
2. Official statistics within this Law:
1) includes the statistical data characterizing on representative basis the economic, demographic, social and ecological mass events in the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) is developed, made and extends according to provisions of this Law, the fundamental principles of the UN in the field of official statistics and considers internationally approved statistical standards and recommendations;
3) hereinafter is referred to as as official statistics in statistical programs.
3. Provisions of this Law are applied to all data, available producers of official statistics, used for development, production and distribution of official statistical information.
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on official statistics is based on the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts which are governing the relations in the field of official statistics, and also came in the procedure established by the law into force of international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic.
Subjects of legal relationship in the field of official statistics are:
1) National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - National Statistical Committee);
2) other producers of official statistics;
4) users of official statistics;
5) suppliers of administrative data;
6) Council according to the statistics the Kyrgyz Republic (further - Council according to the statistics).
For the purposes of this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) administrative data - information collected by state bodies and local government bodies for the purpose of accomplishment by them of the tasks and functions referred to their competence according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, except for this Law;
2) release - activities for distribution of information according to which the official statistics, including the reviewed statistics, becomes for the first time well-known;
3) the identifier - the sequence of the symbols allowing to identify unambiguously statistical unit on her name / name, the exact geographic location or identification number. The identifier allows to perform direct identification that means identification/allocation of individual statistical unit on one sign or on combination of identifiers/signs. The identification performed by any other methods belongs to indirect identification;
4) individual data - the disaggregated data on statistical units applied in case of development, production and distribution of official statistics;
5) metadata - data and other documentation which describe statistical data and statistical processes in the standardized type by provision of information on data sources, methods, determinations, classifications and quality of data;
6) users of official statistics - the general public, mass media, the companies and the organizations irrespective of pattern of ownership, the state bodies and local government bodies, researchers and pupils, the international organizations and the organizations of other countries which are getting or having access to official statistics;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.