of May 21, 1998 No. 221
About additional measures for strengthening of the state monopoly for production and turnover of alcoholic products and increase in receipts in the budget from realization of alcoholic and tobacco products in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan
For the purpose of strengthening of consumer protection from penetration of poor-quality and counterfeited products, toughening of the state control of production and turnover of alcoholic and tobacco products, ensuring the guaranteed receipt of the income into the budget from its import, production and realization the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Determine that:
importers of tobacco products acquire excise stamps after payment of the excise tax in complete size, and importers of alcoholic beverages - after payment of 50 percent of the amount of the excise tax;
import of container is made for flood of alcoholic products, marking and corking materials in accordance with the established procedure only by legal entities having special permission (license) for the right of production of alcoholic beverages and also specialized foreign trade organizations of JSC Uzsharobsanoat;
the privileges on customs payment provided to importers by separate decisions of the government of the Republic of Uzbekistan do not extend to import by them on customs area of the Republic of Uzbekistan of alcoholic and tobacco products.
2. Take into consideration that GPO "Davlat of Belgisa" together with the State Tax Committee and the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan are prepared new samples of excise stamps on alcoholic and tobacco products with the increased degree of protection.
Enter since July 1, 1998 excise stamps of new sample on the imported and made alcoholic and tobacco products and since September 1, 1998 to forbid realization in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the alcoholic and tobacco products marked by earlier operating excise stamps.
The interdepartmental commission on implementation of system of excise stamps (Hamidov B. S.) in ten-day time to approve procedure for introduction of excise stamps of new sample on alcoholic and tobacco products.
Uzkhimprom associations together with Uzplodoovoshchvinprom-holding to develop and implement in production special glue for gluing of excise stamps, steady against high and low temperatures and various levels of humidity in a month.
3. To the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to take effective measures on suppression of illegal import to the territory of the republic of alcohol and products which are subject to marking by excise stamps. In a month to make offers on strengthening of customs posts.
4. To enter Uzgosstandarta together with Uzplodoovoshchvinprom-holding and GPO "Davlat of Belgisa" for the companies which are turning out the alcoholic products, marks of conformity (on labels and traffic jams) protected from counterfeits for ensuring control of quality of products and in a month to approve procedure for marking of alcoholic products by the specified marks of conformity.
Forbid since September 1, 1998 in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan release by the manufacturing companies of the alcoholic products which do not have marks of conformity.
5. To Uzgosstandart together with Uzkhimprom association, Uzplodoovoshchviprom-holding, the Ministry of Finance and the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop and submit for approval in the Cabinet of Ministers provision on accounting and control of production, pouring, storage and wholesale of alcohol and alcoholic products.
6. For the purpose of non-admission of release of unaccounted alcoholic products and alcohol of Uzkhimprom association together with Uzplodoovoshchvinprom-holding in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the organization of equipment of processing lines on production of alcohol and alcoholic products metering devices of these products.
7. To the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the State Tax Committee, the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Uzgosstandart to carry out continuous inspection of the companies making alcohol and alcoholic products, having provided if necessary the organization of counter checks at the companies delivering raw materials for their production regarding identification of channels of release and sale of unaccounted products, and also compliance of quantity and quality of the used raw materials to quantity and quality of products.
Results of check to report on the Cabinet of Ministers till August 1, 1998.
8. Determine that realization of alcoholic products is made only by legal entities through fixed retail chain stores. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent:
take measures for the termination since June 1, 1998 of realization of alcoholic products in the organizations of small retail trade (the stalls, booths, tents which do not have trade floor).
9. Determine that to responsibility, up to criminal, according to the procedure, established by the legislation, are attracted:
heads of the companies making alcohol and alcoholic products - for violations of procedure for expenditure and the safety of raw material resources, accounting and production control, production which is not conforming to the established standards, non-compliance with rules of marking by its excise stamps;
heads and the corresponding officials of legal entities and physical persons - for shipment by the manufacturing companies, and also for illegal production, import, storage, transportation and realization of unmarked excisable products.
Confer responsibility for realization in retail chain stores of alcoholic and tobacco products without excise stamp on heads and officials of local body of the State Tax Service, up to release from post.
10. Make additions and changes to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 26, 1996 of N418 according to appendix.
To the Minister of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to review the personnel list of revenue inspectors at the companies making excisable products and in a month to staff these positions by highly qualified specialists.
11. Uzteleradiokompaniya, the Russian Federation State Committee for Publishing and Printing of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the State Tax Committee and the State Customs Committee it is wide to cover the held events for ensuring compliance with procedure for import, transportation, production and realization of excisable products and responsibility measures taken to violators.
12. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments in two weeks to make offers on changes and amendments in relevant decisions of the Government.
13. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister Sultanov U.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 21, 1998 No. 221
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.