of June 13, 2019 No. 536
About approval of the program of preparation and retraining of owners and users of civil and office weapon
According to subitem 8-1) of Item 1 of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 1998 "About the state control of turnover of separate types of weapon", I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed programs of preparation and retraining of owners and users of civil and office weapon.
2. To provide to committee of administrative police of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "Institute of the legislation and legal information of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister police lieutenant general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 13, 2019 No. 536
1. These Programs of preparation and retraining of owners and users of civil and office weapon (further - Programs) extend to persons specified in subitems 2) - 11) article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 30, 1998 "About the state control of turnover of separate types of weapon" (further - the Law).
2. Programs are directed to studying by owners and users the, and also persons applying for receipt of permission to acquisition, storage, storage and carrying civil and office weapon, rules of turnover of civil and office weapon, safe handling of weapon and acquisitions of skills of safe handling of weapon, and also acquaintance of citizens with culture of weapon handling.
3. Duration of class period according to the program: theoretical occupations (lectures, seminars, group occupations) - 45 minutes, when carrying out practical training - 45 minutes, including time for summing up, execution of documentation.
The total quantity of hours which is taken away are not reduced by studying of each subject, and also the subjects submitted for offsetting.
4. Persons which listened to Programs pass tests on knowledge to legal and fire preparation.
For carrying out offsetting the order of the head from among instructors of the Center appoints examination committee in structure: the chairman and two members, also the representative of territorial subdivision on control of turnover of civil and office weapon of police agencies is part of the commission.
Time allowed for acceptance of offsettings - enters general school hours of the program.
Practical part of offsetting includes accomplishment of the exercises approved by these Programs.
Practical training is given in "Fire preparation" only in rooms having permissions issued by territorial subdivisions of police agencies on opening and functioning of shooting shooting galleries (shooting ranges) and stands.
On accomplishment of practical part of offsetting the listeners who did not pass test by theoretical part of offsetting are not allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.